Muntent Bud Munchers!

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yes, I just Googled Trifecta sample and up she came..$4.95 fgt and the 4ounce bottle is free..Love them samples..LOL
Have Dyna Grow and Nectar of the GODS sample packs too..can't resist..
They shipped already:)
Snap1

DGP

DGP

Cool, I hope it works well and I look forward to seeing what happens (more data points). My biggest learning was in application: You have to be OCD about getting good coverage and that is challenging if the plants are big and/or bushy. My observations are that the reason you have to be so persistent is twofold: 1. Eggs & egg cycle (it doesn't seem to kill the eggs) & 2. Because it is not a toxic pesticide and having the vapors present won't kill then making surface contact with the bugs needs to happen.

D

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cool, I hope it works well and I look forward to seeing what happens (more data points). My biggest learning was in application: You have to be OCD about getting good coverage and that is challenging if the plants are big and/or bushy. My observations are that the reason you have to be so persistent is twofold: 1. Eggs & egg cycle (it doesn't seem to kill the eggs) & 2. Because it is not a toxic pesticide and having the vapors present won't kill then making surface contact with the bugs needs to happen.

D
Talking about free samples..check out Mega-Crop free samples..I got some but haven't tried it yet..supposed to be pretty complete stuff..;) I use Canna Terra 1 part nutes and have a bunch on hand, so it may take a while..

Latest posts

Top Bottom