Ciao,
CQ

hotRod

hotRod

my ladies are all about classic rock

-they really get perky to "whole lotta love"

F

fractalluvbuds

There has been studies shown that string instruments run A healthier plant, and that basses run slower plants, it is all in the same area of study as the SONIC BLOOM, And water molecule experiments that prove thoughts and emotion effect structure in water molecules, same with positive or negative music, your body is about 3/4 water and so is a plant. so if these studies are true, what do you think about energy, thoughts, and intention on actually having an influence on physical change? I have always used music, and amazing stuff happens.

H

haze1son

There has been studies shown that string instruments run A healthier plant, and that basses run slower plants, it is all in the same area of study as the SONIC BLOOM, And water molecule experiments that prove thoughts and emotion effect structure in water molecules, same with positive or negative music, your body is about 3/4 water and so is a plant. so if these studies are true, what do you think about energy, thoughts, and intention on actually having an influence on physical change? I have always used music, and amazing stuff happens.

So just to be clear... I should or shouldn't play PRIMUS to my plants? Will my plants start to SUCK too? Im lost...lmfao

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Plants pick up on energy. Sound is energy in the form of vibration. Plants feel vibrations. My buddy always plays classical music for his girls. Put the stereo on a timer, no music while they sleep....

bloads

bloads

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/10/12/193252/32

Breaking news: plants like house music better than Mozart!

According to that article, plants respond best to the sound of human flatulence? WTF?

Dr. Armstrong's experiment went into unexpected depths: "Since a plant's roots are buried underground, they only receive the lower frequencies of the sound being played above -- soil is a known low-pass filter for sound. As such, our best results were achieved not with music, but with a high-quality audio recording of a volunteer's prologued flatulation session."

Top Bottom