Must Move Whole Operation

• Thread starter 907debow1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Cold weather tent facts. It's been snowing and low teens at night. Installed a small bi-mart heater in the tent temps have been averaging 60-65F. Not bad for no insulation.View attachment 653173But I only keep the mothers in this environment. I would not trust putting anything in this tent with these outside temps except for the mothers I clone from.View attachment 653176 View attachment 653177View attachment 653178 View attachment 653179 View attachment 653180Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Christmas harvest chop next weekend.
looks good brother.. Had my growers prayer out there for you. So damn many things that could go wrong, so i was glad that it went good.. And a new place after that too! Sounds like a plus after all... Good luck brother..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

When you been doing this for awhile you understand this is the shit that sucks the most. I been running two gardens for a while now one in a basement one in a 11 x 16 room upstairs in a house. in the basement place they always want to fuck wit the furnace and come and inspect it and shit. Ive had to tear that bitch down twice in the last year. The other garden had to tear down only once this last year. This is part of the stress of being a clandestine farmer. I live in a legal state and understand what your going through. I feel your pain. One day I will own both my houses and then everyone can fuck off.
I own my own house and its great but i deff feel your pain...

Top Bottom