Mutation... anybody seen this before?

• Thread starter Slowby02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowby02

Slowby02

The leaf in the other cup on the right, in the picture also looks similar to the plant in question. This is a grower problem not a generic thing. Look at the coyledons. At the stage he is at, they should be completely yellow and or brown and dying. They are still green. Too early starting nutrients. Just pointing out that the color and the damage to the leaf of the plant Not in question looks like poop too.
Never said I started nutrients... just root inoculate.. the pictures were right after I transplanted and not quite sure what you are talking about with the other plant/plants are nothing like this... may not be the prettiest because of my humidifier messing up on me but, they are healthy

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The leaf in the other cup on the right, in the picture also looks similar to the plant in question. This is a grower problem not a generic thing. Look at the coyledons. At the stage he is at, they should be completely yellow and or brown and dying. They are still green. Too early starting nutrients. Just pointing out that the color and the damage to the leaf of the plant Not in question looks like poop too.
What on earth are you talking about?
Quit trolling.

B

Bdubs

Not trolling. Not telling him to trash his plant. Grow it and learn something.

Top Bottom