Muxee's Med Grow Take 2

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

The chocolate kush is starting to go cloudy. It's down to the exciting bits now. woo hoo!

M

muxee

It's getting close now.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man you are getting close... Deffinately get a spring loaded pair of scissors!!!

M

muxee

Thanks fab. I definately will :smiley_joint:

I just have to give a HUGE THANK YOU to the medical community in my area, and you farmers. :damnhippie: Without your gifts, help, and guidence, I would be a weedless mess. I owe everything to you. I respect and admire you all.

Thank you sooo much.

M

muxee

thanks chef and bombBP.

The chocolate got the chop last night. Woo Hoo!

J

jdubz206

great job muxee!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to muxee again

those buds look amazing :smiley_joint: it's been cool watching your progress! thanks for the potm nomination too :) take care. j

M

muxee

Thanks Jdubz. :sun I think your seed picture is one of the coolest things ever.

M

muxee

The chocolate kush got the chop the other night. She is such a pretty plant. I can't wait for her to dry.

Boquet

Leafy torch

Torch

D

dreamweaver

Hola Muxee...i say Smoke It!
mmm...candy...i smell candy...:)

D

Dublo

Brother Muxee... Good work man... I have to say those look quite Frosty, you sure can kick the feelin'... Bless, peace and harmony!

P

punkadc

i think its Sista Muxee.... but it is definitely good work!
:yes:yes

M

muxee

Thanks dreamweaver and dublo. I'm excited. she is beautiful and smells a little like chocolate chip cookies.

Thanks for the kind words Punkadc, good call on the sista.

M

muxee

The ice is almost done. She gets the chop this weekend, and the chocolate kushes replacement -Lollipop.

D

dreamweaver

Bushes of Sweet Flowers Muxee...'glad to see it happenin'!
Fragrant, i'll bet!
so tell us how long it took fer you to be growin' so well...d

M

muxee

Thanks dreamweaver. :sun

They smell amazing. I have to say, the chocolate kush was my fav so far with smell but the others are all good too.

I have been growing for almost 9 months. This is my third grow to completion. I started growing this last summer. I started with 1 plant outside, then moved up to 3 inside, now I'm maxed out at 5. I owe so much to the help and guidence of my local mmj community. Without them I would be miles behind where I am. Although I'm new to indoor growing, I've been gardening (veggies, flowers, house plants) for almost 10 years and I think it helped me alot.

D

dreamweaver

well some beautiful work there Muxee...i only been growin' indoors fer a year...3 grows n it's so rewarding:)
relaxin', healthy n all that stuff...'beautiful n be proud Muxee...d...great growin'!

Top Bottom