Muxee's Med Grow Take 2

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

Thanks sirshamus, I can't wait to find out. She was one of my fav's last run through.

P

punkadc

...I think a good cure will make all the difference with her....

any luck with that curing, muxee?

...and also, have you tried any of that god bud yet?

hope you are having a great 420!

M

muxee

Hi punkadc... Hope you had a great 420.

The chocolate is definately getting more tasty with a cure, and she is gorgeous. Super tight rock hard nugs, so pretty. I think she will be one of my favorites for a while.

I actually tried the god last night for the first time since the chop. I really like her, good body relaxer. Great night time smoke for me.

P

punkadc

nice!! i dont believe i have ever had either myself, i will have to keep an eye out!

M

muxee

The romulan got the chop the other night. Only one more to go for this round and I think she will get scissored up tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for the good vibes and advice.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey muxee!

Great harvest there. I am a chocolate lover, so when I see you and your harvested Choc Kush, it makes my mouth water. I haven't had any tasty strains since the 90's. I might try DNAs Chocolope soon. Well again, nice job on your harvest and you will be high for ever!! USApotluvr1

M

muxee

Thanks potluvr. She is a good strain for sure. I'm gonna run her outside this summer. I hope she does well. I have heard really good things about the chocolope. Hopefully you'll be stocked up with jars of chocolately goodness soon.

J

JustBecouse

I'm new to the but you said there two weeks old? from seed or clone or just in there flowering cycle?

darksideX

darksideX

hiya muxee.. lookx like a nice baken future for ya:passingjoint: ..i dig the tshirt shot,..enjoi it :character0103:!

M

muxee

I'm new to the but you said there two weeks old? from seed or clone or just in there flowering cycle?

I'm sorry Justbecouse, I don't know what your referring to. Could you refresh my memory?

Thanks darksideX. I can't wait till everything is all cured out.

I love that shirt. :cool0010: It's actually my friends and he loves it too cause I've used all my girl tricks to get it away from him but he's strong with his jedi powers of resistance.

J

JustBecouse

My bad dumb question.. i should have read your first post closer it clearly says (weeks of flowering.

M

muxee

No worries JustBecouse. I'm glad you stopped in to see my grow. Hope all is well with you and your garden :flower

M

muxee

Thanks sirshamus :blush

I forgot my camera, so I had to take a cell picture, but the northern lights haze is down, pretty dry and all trimmed up.

Image003

M

muxee

Thanks david and ripz.
I've had alot of fun and learned a ton. Can't ask for more then that.
Happy harvest to ya all :friday:

S

Simple Simon

The way you have that last pic arranged it looks like a very enticing Oriental meal. LOL, cool pic!!!:character0050:

Numide

Numide

Hi Muxee,
With a meal tray like that you 'll have good evening :rofl
Good harvest and good work

Latest posts

Top Bottom