MWD. Harem's hideout

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Whatup mwd! Looks like things are coming along proper in the new room, and now ya got all the flavours to please any pallet! keep killin it brotha...throw up some finished nug shots!.....take it easy:D

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Cookie 7 gals almost 6', deathstar bed,cookie, room forest, tahoe aliens, cookie and la con table. Day 42 5 ml of a and b with some moab and top shooter 2 x a week with sea green and true blooms 2x a week. Last week a couple 10 ml feeds but generally 6-8 ml base. I have 6 flavors on same regimen acclimate slow and hit hard later on. Weekly teas as a flush but other wise i feed 20-25 gals daily.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Cookies almost 6 ft?you gotta be running out of room in that jungle considering the height!what a problem to have,lol,great show MWD,great show.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thanks guys so much i really appreciate the words. Ive been hustling hard the second my feet hit this state trying to stay in perpetual motion. Lots of setbacks and problems but its getting easier. Been traveling alot lately for werk so its been rough. Heres a room shot. Stlli a light you cant see but you get the jist.

Fw- thanks buddy good problems indeed.
Evoke- thanks again homes. We need a sesh soon man need to kick you some samples and maybe check out the hunnies at the beach again.

Aligee

Aligee

Cookie 7 gals almost 6', deathstar bed,cookie, room forest, tahoe aliens, cookie and la con table. Day 42 5 ml of a and b with some moab and top shooter 2 x a week with sea green and true blooms 2x a week. Last week a couple 10 ml feeds but generally 6-8 ml base. I have 6 flavors on same regimen acclimate slow and hit hard later on. Weekly teas as a flush but other wise i feed 20-25 gals daily. View attachment 306672 View attachment 306673 View attachment 306674 View attachment 306675 View attachment 306676 View attachment 306677 View attachment 306678[/quote
real nice garden MWD! whats your la con like?? Looks like a real nice yield you got coming shortly, props!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

real nice garden MWD! whats your la con like?? Looks like a real nice yield you got coming shortly, props!!!
Thanks for dipping by the hideout i owe mad props for some of the current flavors im rocking. Tha la con i have is strait indica in structure with less than medium stretch that has og kush nugs up and down with a nice solid top and absolutely covered. Theres a reason i kept her mainly for ease shes happy with any feed. Cant wait to possibly show you the finished results. Peace.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Look at that shit now, boy! Great work on that build and grow, MWD
Thanks rival cant wait for each run and more dialing. Really shooting fo a 20 lighter to really see if i have some skills. Also wanted to add i use 600s and no damn way adding 1000s with 2800 more watts could any grower achieve 3 lbs more in this space so the 600s really do well in this application

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whatup mwd! Looks like things are coming along proper in the new room, and now ya got all the flavours to please any pallet! keep killin it brotha...throw up some finished nug shots!.....take it easy:D
OH yea Thanks man. Im really stoked to sample these flavors. I have a major white leaner in the white koshers that looks tasty as a mug. Hope things are good out that a way.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yep! What evoke said! You inspire me more than you know MWD!
Thanks man but likewise as well, your greenhouse and property always looks like some fun. Hoping I can get my outdoor spot soon. I think Im holding off this year for now. You have some strait fucking baseball colas of gsc ken thats whatsup!!
Looks badass mwd.
That midwest work ethic is shining through.
Right on buddy appreciate you stopping through. Just a little elbow grease and do it and it will be done type of attitude. Thanks for your inputs along the way in the room build.

Latest posts

Top Bottom