MWD. Harem's hideout

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Holy crap!
It's like carpet.
Hell yea man its looking more insane daily. Cant wait for everyday and whats in store. Hope all is good.
Kung Fu Master...sensai is that u? Kick'n ass n takin' names, Peace SSP
Woo haa! Got them all in check! What up ssp?. Big homie popping through the hideout aww ya
That room is looking creme fraische. That 2nd picture, the plant bunch next to the fan looks like it has a hi-top. Locked in.
haha good shit. Im thinking these air force ones are locked in and ready for takeoff. Thanks for checking out the hideout.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Day 21. Getting burly. All the tables have been lollipopped and ready to put on some weight.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

U ever get lost in there?
i actually found narnia lastnight. I opened a portal to my empty head and realized i have a blank space where my mind should be.. Will post something for size reference. Crazy what a dialed environment can do. Plants are only 8-9weeks old, meaning from the day they were clipped off the mommas, the beds at least..

Environment is number one more so than genetics and skill. Can argue all day but results are in front of my eyes. These gavitas seem to do the job well. May try an aaw to compare soon but thinking after i get the hortistar hoods and capitalize on light overlap and proper spread this room will be insane. 2 week veg and flips soon to come.

For the next round there will be a fogger of some sort to provide the proper humidification. For the dehuey a sante fe whole house 2 is on the way my shitty deheuy wasnt cutting it. Pretty stoked to see that thing work as well as save on some water use with the way that thing pumps water.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Damn bruh, I jus peep'd the pick from post #46 nearly 5wks from today, i'm SOLD on Gavita's and a Primo Enviroment homes, its scary to envision what'll look dial'd even further..

Do me a favor, please please snap a lights off pic when time permits... Peace Shiva
Fer sure buddy i will get a pic later. Any particular subject matter i should focus on? I actually took some but they turned out shitty ha will try again though. I will get back at ya later also, left my laptop somewhere and been on the phone kinda hard to get reply properly. Thanks for rolling by the hideout

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Looking real good MWD! Those beds really filled out bro!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

wow growin like weeds... nice brother
Right?!.. thanks man I really appreciate that. I just realized there are 10 flavors in that mofo so I will be a happy camper sampling when that day comes. Sealed is where its at and this wont be the last time I say this either.

I cant wait to get things more uniform in there Im already thinking what to change for efficiency. My thoughts are fixed dripper setup similar to JACK with a nice lil pump and just 2 strains, one for either side and thats easy for me cookies and deathstar.

Other than that its doing well and I cant wait to see how this new deheuy performs, Sante fe whole house 2 so its always perfect in there. Really blowing up and have been feeding low kinda had the ph rise on me some so a light nute flush in play then a heavy 1/2 strength tea before some moab in the future.

Soon I will be giving a light nute flush for a couple weeks to water. Cut out plants by root ball, flush cannazyme 2x strength, re-plant next day. Also toying with 3-7 day veg on cookies and short 7-10 day veg under t5 before into beds and flip shortly after. Cookies stretch alot and I want to capitalize and keep in control.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

The trays are 3 x 3' actually and with all the varieties i dont know. Looking good so far maybe 8-10 potatoes. Thanks for sliding by the hideout

8-10 fpr the whole kit n kabootle? by what I can see u have 3 or 4 3x3 per side right?
Sounds fantastic. You have me rethinkinng my setup, nothing like dropping every month to month and a half on the perpetual one side then the other.
And I too would like to know if u are still in love with the Gavitas as thats my choice.. Gavita pro's or Raptors.

PnL

Latest posts

Top Bottom