MWD. Harem's hideout

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Those gsc are looking huge and dank man nice work! Also what is the other pic of ?d star ??

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Those gsc are looking huge and dank man nice work! Also what is the other pic of ?d star ??
Yes thats her. Beastly nugs. I want to experiment with different lollipop times to get even bigger monsters.
Deathstar is some beast action!
Yea she is. She can go 70-75 but unfortunately can only take her 63 or so.
im loving it all brother midwest represent :)
Thanks buddy. Aww ya makin it a denser place. Midwest in the house

Blaze

Blaze

Very professionally built room and beautiful plants. I might have to hit you up next time I have questions working on my room hehe :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Very professionally built room and beautiful plants. I might have to hit you up next time I have questions working on my room hehe :)
Right on man! Thanks a bunch.. I was thinking the same when ive perused your outdoor grows, Im sure i could pick your brain on some things. Maybe next year I will have a more secluded area

One Flip

One Flip

Thanks rival cant wait for each run and more dialing. Really shooting fo a 20 lighter to really see if i have some skills. Also wanted to add i use 600s and no damn way adding 1000s with 2800 more watts could any grower achieve 3 lbs more in this space so the 600s really do well in this application
Mad props! I love this thread from start to finish:) given a bigger environment would you use the DE's or would you rock more 6's.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very nice plants
Im on my last bowl of cookies and that sucks
Gotta get me some growing thinking of a 4x8 tray for head stash

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

mwd looks like things worked out for ya! What a sick harvest, congrats!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Lookin really good so. Took a while to clean out the 4 beasts and another half a bed.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Midwest killin'm... anotha run like that and this state of the art room will be paid in full, simply amazing overall growth, I honestly didn't see this coming from fresh rooted clones brotha, Peace Shiva

Top Bottom