MwD new room new year

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

hope ya brought ur rain boots, my backyard is flooded atm....:drowning:

good to see ya back in action. looking forward to seeing ur success with this project

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Room is mostly done but i decided to show things moving along. Deheuy is on order, some more fans to hang, pond liner, reflectix and irrigation within the coming days.

Plants will go into beds of Mother Earth coco when it comes in on tuesday, shit rules super low ppm as compared to a few other leading brands. Fuck atami b'cuzz it fucking sucks, get that salty shit out of my room with this drought.

Feeds will be h&g base with heavy fire/fasilitor/Moab. Weekly teas that focus on plant needs. One of the tables will have 6 5 gallon cook plants to see how numbers go the rest beds of cookies. I'm going to Try (keyword) and show everyone how to yield properly with this strain which I've done in the past.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

damn thats how you fill a room properly! Are those casters i see? gotta be. I was like "how the fuck you gonna fit through those aisles? ur ass aint that skinny!!" hahaha

looking proper brother. much luck with this grow. keep us posted on ur findings with mother earth coco, that shit looked tight.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

damn thats how you fill a room properly! Are those casters i see? gotta be. I was like "how the fuck you gonna fit through those aisles? ur ass aint that skinny!!" hahaha

looking proper brother. much luck with this grow. keep us posted on ur findings with mother earth coco, that shit looked tight.
The tables are on casters with around a foot on each side walls included. Could have made the tables slightly skinnier but they work. There will be a gutter system below the tables to allow drainage into a rollable runnermaid tote that actually slides underneath the tables quite perfectly. Idk man this weight watchers point system is slimming my figure I can fit lol. Thanks for the kind words amigo.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

those 600's sure burn hotter than the normal 600's. My AC seems to think I am still running 1k's LOL.

No pond liner on the floor bro?
Got tired and didn't put in yet. I believe today I will lay er down. Yes the 600s are unbelievable light intensity. Night and day compared to a" regular" fixture. The room should be completed by tomorrow evening I'm speculating. Thanks for stopping by cap! Oh and ogbiowar bennies used in the tea brews of course.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Got tired and didn't put in yet. I believe today I will lay er down. Yes the 600s are unbelievable light intensity. Night and day compared to a" regular" fixture. The room should be completed by tomorrow evening I'm speculating. Thanks for stopping by cap! Oh and ogbiowar bennies used in the tea brews of course.

yeah buddy I just finished changing out my room from all vert 1k to all vert phillips GP 600's. I used gavita remote ballasts and pumped them up to 660w. They look as bright as 1k but it's the PAR value of these that really sets them apart.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Back hurts and super tired but here's the update. Plants in and fed. Need some finishing touches here and there but 95 percent done! Reflectix and irrigation and I'm golden. Built a gettogro humidifier the other day and am quite impressed. Speaking of ghetto check out my drainage gutter get up lol. It works don't hate. I really need to just watch the room the next few days and see where the thermostat needs set and temp on the ac for a nice climate.

Watered in with hg cocos base, silica, cannazyme and seagreen at 600 ppm and 5.6 ph with tap. 7 tables will consist of cookies one has a couple wookie and og clones in the mix as well. 2 tables of respect with a indica and one with a haze pheno. Thanks leadsled for the awesome specimens!!
Enough with my tired rambling ass here's the pics..

Mr.sativa

Mr.sativa

Fukin bisco rocks!!!!! So u must rock!! Looking forward to some pics of some (rock candy")!!! Lol sorry I'm so fried right now listening to some biscuits n talkin dirty to my ladies, awesome to find another bisco head here @the farm!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

@midwestdensies what up bro everything is looking tits... great setup... how high are u gonna run ur ppms on those girls jus curious.... that was a lot of hard work u put into ur setup mad props... b well homie...

Top Bottom