MwD new room new year

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

looking good mayne! gonna rock this boat harder than ice bergs homie. dig the gutter drains and that diy fogger inspired by ghettogrow. u gonna get the uv sterilizer for that thing?? keep up the werk.:cigar::cigar::cigar:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fukin bisco rocks!!!!! So u must rock!! Looking forward to some pics of some (rock candy")!!! Lol sorry I'm so fried right now listening to some biscuits n talkin dirty to my ladies, awesome to find another bisco head here @the farm!!
Your good homie! I really love some grimey ass biscuits as well especially 06-08 when they actually played lol.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

@midwestdensies what up bro everything is looking tits... great setup... how high are u gonna run ur ppms on those girls jus curious.... that was a lot of hard work u put into ur setup mad props... b well homie...
What is up evoke!! I'm thinking around 1000 ppm max. And that won't be for the whole week just a day or two peak bloom. I tend to do just base only feeds 4-5 days a week and additives the rest followed by a tea. Cannot wait to see how this fasilitor/Moab/ fire combo works out. We really need to link up again its been a while. Be well.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

looking good mayne! gonna rock this boat harder than ice bergs homie. dig the gutter drains and that diy fogger inspired by ghettogrow. u gonna get the uv sterilizer for that thing?? keep up the werk.:cigar::cigar::cigar:
Thanks buddy. I think there will be a uv filter put in play next week. I have to head out of town for a few days and am excited to get back and see progress.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Lil update.. Room needs a little more dialing with the airflow but otherwise going well. The plants were stressing some due to the enviro but seem to be snapping out of it.
Today I foliar fed with magic green and they seemed to love it because they were much happier lights on. I believe there was a slight cal mag defiency with them as well with some leafs rusting a little. I will rotate with sea green, fasilitor, act and magic green (foliar). Now and then i rinse the leaves with plain water to keep them from getting wonky.
Fed 600ppm with tap. H&g base with fasilitor. Bigger plants get 7-800. Also two days ago I topped the room allowing 4 main shoots below. When I get a sec I will snap some pics over the weekend with progress.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fed base , cal mag, and sea green 900 ppm 5.7 ph. Runoff 5.8 780. Cleaned out all the leaves that needed and They're looking pretty good overall. I'm excited to get this last bed in there to try a few foliars on hoping I can speed up the acclimation process for future runs.

The big plants need to be moved to the End of the row to allow a plant we put into a 27 gal tuff box amended soil, going organic with her. A vertical trellis will be put into play so she can shine correctly.

Really stoked on this auto water that is able to feed a row at a time really proper. Thanks Jack for your informative thread. Will continue to update as things develop. Peace

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

question:

why didn't you install the frame for the geo pot and then add the trellis? Is it too early? Seems like you are losing out on substrate volume.

Also, if you do decide to put in the frame. Don't use the corner elbows they give you.

USe these 4 ways, and you can add a pvc trellis later with ease. http://www.pvcfittingsonline.com/4-way-pvc-fitting-1-1-2.html?gclid=CKG_tcGi1r0CFc1cfgodDWYAEA
They're going in amigo. Tonight and will top off with a little medium. Thanks for stopping in cap! I did use them on the last run but put in play a different trellis but your right it allows a little more medium and more ridged corners

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hey midwest, rooms look dope. It still trips me out how small and bright these de fixtures run, I love mine. How do you like the goodman 5 ton and do you know how many amps the whole system runs with the handler and condenser? Thanks bro

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hey midwest, rooms look dope. It still trips me out how small and bright these de fixtures run, I love mine. How do you like the goodman 5 ton and do you know how many amps the whole system runs with the handler and condenser? Thanks bro
I like the 5 ton. It's way more affordable than a mini split if you have the room for the air handler and seems to be over kill in a good way. I don't know the amps drawn that I will check at some point for you.
The room is almost full tilt just a couple more things to get done before flip... Next run will be alot easier and uniform I'm thinking. Fed 4ml a and b with fasilitor and cal mag to get them where I need before ramping up next week.

Probably around a week veg left so I'm going to be introducing heavy 16 fire real soon or final week of veg.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

looking good broham! when are u gonna add trellis netting? plants are looking good though, grown a bit since ur last update for sure

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

looking good broham! when are u gonna add trellis netting? plants are looking good though, grown a bit since ur last update for sure
I know right major growth in 2-3 days! I will add trellis shortly around flip so during stretch I can tuck those cookie plants under and make them touch their toes! In the future I'd like to see how netting them from the start would do but for now I'm sticking to what has worked and I'm familiar with. Thanks for peeping Z hope all is well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom