my 18/6 veg

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

I think they look great! Can you share your planting technique? What size rubbermaids? What is underneath? I like this grow room and would like to know more about how you put it together.

hey buddy you can check out my thread its all there..the new 2000 watt grow..:bong2: the only thing not in my thread is whats under the plants. they are crates for 2 liters.

W

WildCajun

First of all the plants look great,Healthy ,vibrant , full, But I dont like the containers ,to small for what you have there so young , is there 1 plant per container hope so , next soil looks dry and compacted ,so i think a transplant into larger pots with a little extra perlite ,with B1 let sit 3-4 days and flip the switch they will go nuts ,1to 1.5 inch a day with 1000 watt . also I veg under a set of 3 t5 fixtures for 4-6 weeks from clones 24 hours in RH dome aathe beginning ,when rooted "rapid rooters" 10 -14 days transplant to 6 inch pot and go 18/6 at about 45 -50 days transplant 6inch into large 3-5 gallon pot then they are ready to go to flower when my other girls are finished in the flower room ,has worked well lower power bills because of the t5 vegging and get great plants for veg ,very full robust not lanky at all.My 2 cents,Happy Farming ,Cajun::animbong:

100 1765
100 1766
100 1775
100 1857
100 1889
100 1891
W

WildCajun

By the way the day before i change from the veg cabinet to the Flower room i cut my clones off the mother plants before they go to 12/12 and start the growing process for the next harvest seems to work great had 4 plants last time got 16 zips after drying and curing 6 weeks i am doing a 8 plant grow this time with 8 healthy clones vegging waiting to go into flower , should get 4 harvest per year

100 2125
100 2126
I

ibTheMan

Personally i run 24 hours on, ive messed with 18-6 and found IMO its no way worth it not to run the lights a minimum of 22 on 2 off, also for proof , i yield more,better weed then people run'n the same strains that run 18-6, at least thats how i see it.

T

tattoojim

hey cajun.. them containers are twice the size of yours,and the soil is not dry. it is topped with coir. and there is a full container of roots organic under that coir. thanks for the help buddy..

Top Bottom