My 2017 Outdoor Girls ~

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

Hi.. I just wanted to show some pictures of my Outdoor Girls. ~ They were planted May 25th.
My 2017 outdoor girls
GG#4
My 2017 outdoor girls 2
GG#4
My 2017 outdoor girls 3
Doc OG
My 2017 outdoor girls 4
Doc OG (up front) Blue Dream (in back)

My 2017 outdoor girls 5
below frigid

below frigid

Nice grow! Two questions. Are the bottom of the beds deeper than ground level? Are you going to cage them to hold them up?

123grow

Thanks! No, they are ground level, about 12 inches deep. 8 foot x 8 foot box. They don't need to be deep, it's about the Width. "The Wider the better!" Since the Roots Spread Outwards To hold themselves up. The roots are just about to the sides of the boxes. ~ Yes they All DO HAVE Cages around them. ~After they start getting some weight/buds, we put 4 t-post around each box then wrap a netting around the plant and t-posts to help support the heavy branches. The netting is white and has 5"x 5" squares.

below frigid

below frigid

Thank you for your comment. * Sorry i replied in the next post.
Thank you for your comment. * Sorry i replied in the next post.
Got it. Yeah I go wide too, but a little deeper about 20 inches. I saw the hortanova just was wondering about later on. I just put my cages on last week. No hortanova this year, yet anyway. Nice grow.

R

redlife215

Nice grow my man. Def good idea to go wide like that my plants are def constricted by the little 300 gallon growbags

R

redlife215

Yr layout looks real nice, it would be easy to install a mean watering system. I used to hand water my pkants but it took so much time out the day i lacked on some other things that coykda been done better or sooner

123grow

Yr layout looks real nice, it would be easy to install a mean watering system. I used to hand water my pkants but it took so much time out the day i lacked on some other things that coykda been done better or sooner
~ Thank you..
~ We use the 1500 gal tank to feed. The food goes from the tank into the white pvc that runs a long the fence with faucets where the hoses hook up to then 2 of us each have a hose to feed. Also you can see in the picture there is 5 water faucets with a water timer on each and there hooked up to a watering system to each plant. Each plant has 2 sprinklers in the box. And every other day we still like to water by hand around the outer edges of each box to be sure all the soil is wet.
20170801 152829
20170802 131448

20170802 1314481
20170727 184452
Last edited:
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Thanks! No, they are ground level, about 12 inches deep. 8 foot x 8 foot box. They don't need to be deep, it's about the Width. "The Wider the better!" Since the Roots Spread Outwards To hold themselves up. The roots are just about to the sides of the boxes. ~ Yes they All DO HAVE Cages around them. ~After they start getting some weight/buds, we put 4 t-post around each box then wrap a netting around the plant and t-posts to help support the heavy branches. The netting is white and has 5"x 5" squares.
Many blessings

Irish063

Irish063

Damn! Nice grow man. I've done learning to do.
Do you have a grow journal or anything on here by chance?
Also if your up for sharing or some insight I'd like to know what you have instore as well like @vacaville asked.
I'm trying to decide on a flower nutrient right now. Wasn't super impressed with what I had last year. Not bad just didn't blow me away.

123grow

If you wouldn't mind sharing, what are you feeding them during there flowing period?
We just started giving them bloom, we use.. MAXSEA 3-20-20 and TIGER BLOOM and BIG BLOOM. also we use OPEN SESAME.. BEASTIE BLOOMZ.. CHA-CHING. which is added to the Maxsea when its time to use. * (One container of Open Sesame to one bucket of Maxsea Bloom, and the same with the others). Thanks, Julie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom