My Af Haze x Af Skunk girl

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I started three beans to get an idea of what Shanti's afghan haze x afghan skunk variety might be like. Of course there is going to be variation in phenos with a cross like this but look at this female plant that is the result. Not nearly as vigorous as the SSH, could that be from inbreeding? Or perhaps poor soil it was started in? She is taking off now and loving the northern california sunshine. Check out the deep haze influence in her!

Af haze
Afg haze2
L

l33t

Hi fractal

nice AFHZxAFSK you got there! Very hazy looking plant indeed.

good luck with her

keep us updated

l33t

fractal

fractal

Thanks l33t, I was hoping some of you would chime in with guesses on what pheno this plant is? To me it looks like mostly haze with skunk, and a touch of afghani . . . Just enough to give the leaves that thick, gator-hide texture.

S

sativablast

dam thats gonna look sexy in a few months loving the outdoors

S

sunsimulator

nice plants

hey bro , very nice looking plants u have ,, i own some of these seeds ,, when they start smelling ,, and showing colors i would love to hear how it does,, hope to hear more reports about this one! ,, take care great looking plant ya got !:party0045:

fractal

fractal

She has started flowering, I am highly anticipating some of these flowers. Not the most aromatic of plants in growth but this one has a great smell of green herb and chocolate, could it be there is some chocolate hazey goodness coming from this one? I took a cutting just in case.

AfHazexafSkunk2
AfHazeXafSkunk
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
fractal

beautiful pics

she looks similar to my sk/hz

ive has som issues over the season wit yellowin
your gal is very healthy lookin wat r you feedin her ?

1luvbigherb

fractal

fractal

I feed with planttone or flowertone organic dry fertilizer. It is cheap in 20 pound sacks from the hardware store, and it is organic. Just put some on top of the planter and water it in, maybe once a week. All my plants are in a handmixed soil consisting of 1/1.5/1.5 ratio of perlite-peatmoss-planting compost.

R

redroot

looking good fractal. nice grow. looks like they love it in that spot.

T

tokin76

i grew out 6 indoor, recently, 3 showed the same mix ratio, and were some of the best smoke i ever had, quite unique in taste and effect. clear taste with a hashy undertaste similar to chem, but also completely different. numb legs, clear head, kinda giggly, big yield ans everyone should have this, its better than very good

fractal

fractal

When the weather got colder, the colors started coming in and now I am looking at a beautiful "purple haze" plant! This variety is excellent. Flowering time is reasonable as it has only seen 60 days of flowering outdoors in my estimate. Now it is totally ripe but I am going to let it go another couple days. Smell is very astringent, not much sweet or piney or anything like that.

AfHazePurple
AfHazePurple 2
AfHazePurple 3
F

fuzzy

nice coloring

Very nice coloring indeed my friend!Let us know what she smokes like.Very nice job! peace,fuzzy:damnhippie:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
an chopped shots or dired bud shots, smoke report?

Top Bottom