My Af Haze x Af Skunk girl

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

This one is one for the history books guys. I think Shantibaba really hit a home run grand slam.

I will post up a dried buds shot soon, this plant is the most beautiful plant I ever saw when dried. The purple is almost invisible through the dense coating of trichomes too.

Smokes better than it smells and has a very purple flavor among some hazey chocolate pine notes. Just cannot say enough about this one and I still have the whole pack of seeds left. This was just a test plant!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
This one is one for the history books guys. I think Shantibaba really hit a home run grand slam.

I will post up a dried buds shot soon, this plant is the most beautiful plant I ever saw when dried. The purple is almost invisible through the dense coating of trichomes too.

Smokes better than it smells and has a very purple flavor among some hazey chocolate pine notes. Just cannot say enough about this one and I still have the whole pack of seeds left. This was just a test plant!
I totally agree with you... This is one of my top 10 smokes... I grew out 22 seeds of this strain and found multiple keepers.. The haze definetly seemed to dominate this cross, which was cool with me... I have this one pheno that's straight fire to your head at first then this warm Afghan bidy buzz comes over you.. Simply amazing herb....

M2M

Satta

Satta

Fantastic plant and buds! Really nice work there, sure looks quality...Would you be able to give some further insight into effects and flavours with this beauty??

Can't believe there aren't more reviews of this one around, the few I have seen say this herb is nothing short of AAA+++

Happy smokin':pimp:

Top Bottom