My baby is sick.. I think?

• Thread starter Subaru2k13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

looked like you kind of ruined your yield on those branches way too bare, I'll show you some beauties in about a month, why so small I can understand if it was an Indica but Sativas like to grow nice & tall not 1 Sativa I haven't reached 3 feet tall, my very 1st 1 got me a little nervous gotten pretty tall in the closet in an apt with a state cop across the parking lot living in those townhouses back in 91 now I'm legal & I own my own house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yea, unfortunately a lot was lost after this whole debacle. The plant really did not take the Neem oil well, and I ended up losing a lot of the plant. Definitely a lesson learned tho! Not all strains take certain things well. Had four other plants with it, didn't get effected whatsoever by the Neem oil lol. But she's definitely grown a lot back since my last post, for whatever reason this particular plant has continued to "bush out" like crazy. I'll trim a third of the plant and by the next time I take it out to water/feed, it's like I never trimmed a single leaf lol. But I'm still grateful overall, there was a point it was starting to look like a total loss.. but is now looking perfectly healthy! Was planning on flipping the lights by now but have decided to wait and let her recover for a bit longer. Honestly at this point, it's more about just making this plant live it's life to the fullest, than bud quantity 😂 Has been a mission in itself lol. But you are incredibly right as far as reading! I still continue to learn more and more by just taking the time to explore other's experiences, guidance and techniques. Probably my favorite part about this hobby, learning all the different stuff people share!

Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

looked like you kind of ruined your yield on those branches way too bare, I'll show you some beauties in about a month, why so small I can understand if it was an Indica but Sativas like to grow nice & tall not 1 Sativa I haven't reached 3 feet tall, my very 1st 1 got me a little nervous gotten pretty tall in the closet in an apt with a state cop across the parking lot living in those townhouses back in 91 now I'm legal & I own my own house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just realized this is a completely different thread than what I thought🤦‍♂️😂 this particular plant was also quite a handful. Was never supposed to get as big as it did, hence the small pot lol. This specific plant is the sole reason I was forced to upgrade space wise. Despite the amount of times I topped it, and tried to tied down, it just kept stretching lol. So much so that when I went to check on it one day, it had completely grown over and around the light🤣 and was trying to force itself out of the top of the tent it was in lol. I swear these plants can form a mind of its own at times lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom