My best plant to date!

• Thread starter IndicaSycher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IndicaSycher

IndicaSycher

This was my Chronic Lights plant,I bought a single seed from JustFeminised to give this strain a try...I was NOT disappointed!!!
The plant pot was on the floor and I still had to use a step ladder to check the top and get creative with lighting lol
Was supposed to be 1.5mtr max height indica,I wanted a container home grow...but Bert (what I named her because she was a Big Bertha) had other ideas.
Got about 13oz wet,6oz dried and cured.
Not bad for my third plant grow ever 😉
Good smoke too 💨
Grown in my spare room 😂

My best plant to date
My best plant to date 2
My best plant to date 3
My best plant to date 4
My best plant to date 5
My best plant to date 6
My best plant to date 7
My best plant to date 8
My best plant to date 9
My best plant to date 10
My best plant to date 11
My best plant to date 12
My best plant to date 13
My best plant to date 14
IndicaSycher

IndicaSycher

Looks like she came down a little early. With the right training, she may have yielded even more, Great job on the grow though.
Thank you so much,I do agree,I’ve started LST on my current plant but hadn’t attempted it previously,but with her I was kinda impatient because she wouldn’t stop growing lol my husband 6ft 4 and he had to use the step ladder by the end too because she was so huge,at least 7ft,I wanted a little secret cupboard grow that I could contain,she was put in flower at 2ft and just shot up from there,but if you have any tips I’m always open to trying new things,I’m still a novice at the moment so I’ve just been LST with string around the top of my plant pot holding the branches down and opening up the canopy (see pics),I’m on my 5th ever plant/grow atm,I’ve regenned my current plant 3times already though so might get a fresh grow after this flowering,any strain suggestions for pain relief (spinal) would be greatly appreciated if you have any.
But yeah she’s definitely not 1 I’ll forget in a hurry,it’s still illegal where I am so you can imagine how stressful it was with berts stinky butt stinking up the place lol that’s why I moved her to the spare room so I could keep the window open 24/7 but was still on edge like all the time lol

61F30481 1573 486A 8FF0 8F9FA0E49546
E0862590 F169 491A BA5A B5DF0AE680E8
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

You can get an idea how big the plant will be by how big it is when you flip it into flower. Really any kind of modification can be done while in veg. I prefer topping and training my plants but lately been experimenting with mainlining. There's numerous of different ways to train a plant. Your space really helps with determining your best method of training. My best advice for you.....Start a Grow Journal here so you can take notes and let others follow along. I also suggest following other grows along and reading, asking questions and so on. There's endless information here and fantastic people to help you along the way.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Genetics, not enough light, spectrum, potassium deficiency, large differential between day and night temperature.

ah interesting. Mine just dont grow when they dont get enough light.(6400k) I do hold super stable temps. Maybe 10*-15*F swing at most day/night.

OP what were your temps? If you dont mind sharing.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Thank you so much,I do agree,I’ve started LST on my current plant but hadn’t attempted it previously,but with her I was kinda impatient because she wouldn’t stop growing lol my husband 6ft 4 and he had to use the step ladder by the end too because she was so huge,at least 7ft,I wanted a little secret cupboard grow that I could contain,she was put in flower at 2ft and just shot up from there,but if you have any tips I’m always open to trying new things,I’m still a novice at the moment so I’ve just been LST with string around the top of my plant pot holding the branches down and opening up the canopy (see pics),I’m on my 5th ever plant/grow atm,I’ve regenned my current plant 3times already though so might get a fresh grow after this flowering,any strain suggestions for pain relief (spinal) would be greatly appreciated if you have any.
But yeah she’s definitely not 1 I’ll forget in a hurry,it’s still illegal where I am so you can imagine how stressful it was with berts stinky butt stinking up the place lol that’s why I moved her to the spare room so I could keep the window open 24/7 but was still on edge like all the time lol

dont think ive ever seen anyone use a rope like that for LST. Brilliant, no need to poke holes in that hard plastic.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This was my Chronic Lights plant,I bought a single seed from JustFeminised to give this strain a try...I was NOT disappointed!!!
The plant pot was on the floor and I still had to use a step ladder to check the top and get creative with lighting lol
Was supposed to be 1.5mtr max height indica,I wanted a container home grow...but Bert (what I named her because she was a Big Bertha) had other ideas.
Got about 13oz wet,6oz dried and cured.
Not bad for my third plant grow ever 😉
Good smoke too 💨
Grown in my spare room 😂

Nice job! Just some tips to help with indoor lighting its better to keep plants shorter with more tops for yield as mentioned above. Also she wasnt even half way done. All white pistils means flower is still growing strong. She was in peak flowering. I would say she was 4 weeks away as a guess. Way more yield and potency for the patient grower.

And finally dry weight is always more like 20% of wet weight. Watch out for mold and wet weed. Your numbers sound like it was not dry yet. Some people get very sick from mold.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ah interesting. Mine just dont grow when they dont get enough light.(6400k) I do hold super stable temps. Maybe 10*-15*F swing at most day/night.

OP what were your temps? If you dont mind sharing.

Seems most newer strains are short in height and short flowering indica leaning. The kind they say is more potent but doesnt get me high. Just bored and tired.

The sativa leaning plants i like triple in size in stretch.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Nice job! Just some tips to help with indoor lighting its better to keep plants shorter with more tops for yield as mentioned above. Also she wasnt even half way done. All white pistils means flower is still growing strong. She was in peak flowering. I would say she was 4 weeks away as a guess. Way more yield and potency for the patient grower.

And finally dry weight is always more like 20% of wet weight. Watch out for mold and wet weed. Your numbers sound like it was not dry yet. Some people get very sick from mold.

The branches will make a really loud pop when they are dry.

Remember being a kid and twisting up soda straw ends. flicking the center and it would make a loud pop?
Almost like that.

Then its cure time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

dont think ive ever seen anyone use a rope like that for LST. Brilliant, no need to poke holes in that hard plastic.

That is clever @IndicaSycher I just use large paper binder clips. The black ones with the little chrome handles. And soft garden wire.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The branches will make a really loud pop when they are dry.

Remember being a kid and twisting up soda straw ends. flicking the center and it would make a loud pop?
Almost like that.

Then its cure time.

Good point. And to add everyone says when the branches snap. Its actually when the bud stems snap rather than bend. And sometimes that can be a bit too long and i trim and jar when the stem breaks but not all the way through. It depends on how the buds feel.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yah its really rare to find sativa dom clones out this way. Seasons are too short. c99 xx is the best i could find.

I have some c99 s-1 seeds from an old trade. I never tried it. Grown plenty jack herrer though. I believe that she was one of the parents of c99.

I never buy clones. No outside plants in my rooms. Most problems come from outside clones that I see. I guess you can dip them all but then they start life already pesticided. I have never sprayed or drenched with anything stronger than bt like in mosquito dunks.

B

Burned Haze

Durban Poison
If you can find the real deal genetic it’s awesome ( greeenpoint :full moon dance aka durban poison x Stardawg )
The full moon seem to have a very similar to what the description of Durban had when I ran a pack, very nice sativa dom plant. Preety sure the breeder used a legit genetic to do the project .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Durban Poison
If you can find the real deal genetic it’s awesome ( greeenpoint :full moon dance aka durban poison x Stardawg )
The full moon seem to have a very similar to what the description of Durban had when I ran a pack, very nice sativa dom plant.

Thats the other c99 parent right? I have never tried it. Thanks for the info. It is likely the strain for me too. My favorite weed i ever tried was called black african in about 1985 (other than the killer skunk) second was original maui wowie.

I believe african black may be durban poison. Or an earlier landrace its made from.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Thats the other c99 parent right? I have never tried it. Thanks for the info. It is likely the strain for me too. My favorite weed i ever tried was called black african in about 1985 (other than the killer skunk) second was original maui wowie.

I believe african black may be durban poison. Or an earlier landrace its made from.

C99 is jack x shiva shunk. Bag seed mr soul found in an Amsterdam cafe bought bag of sensi grown jack h.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

C99 is jack x shiva shunk. Bag seed mr soul found in an Amsterdam cafe bought bag of sensi grown jack h.

Seedfinder says durban. No mention of skunk or shiva.

Even though the wrote up is female seeds they refer to the brothers grimm’s breeding of it.

Top Bottom