My best plant to date!

• Thread starter IndicaSycher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Seedfinder says durban. No mention of skunk or shiva.

Even though the wrote up is female seeds they refer to the brothers grimm’s breeding of it.

That is a backcross.

Screenshot 2020 02 06 16 50 06
bunkerking

bunkerking

If you have legit grimm c99 seeds from early 2000s. Should grow that out. Kind of rare.

But yah. We know it was jack. And he added shiva later on. Just the best way to explain it. Inbreeding from the bag seed.

Anywho sorry for thread jacking like always.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you have legit grimm c99 seeds from early 2000s. Should grow that out. Kind of rare.

But yah. We know it was jack. And he added shiva later on. Just the best way to explain it. Inbreeding from the bag seed.

Anywho sorry for thread jacking like always.

They are s-1 from a reversed colorado clone. Supposedly from original grimm genetics. The blue dream s-1 i got from the grower grew plants that looked just like stella blue dream. And they said they were from a reversed stella. So i can hope for a good one. But i only have a few seeds.

And we really stray from thread topics for sure!

B

Burned Haze

Another example of Durban Poison Look how many people love GSC and Cherrie Pie = both genetics have Durban it ..... I’ve always loved the spicy and terps strains,that’s what makes GSC at least terp wise

Durban poison is the bomb and it definitely made the genetics what it is.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Another example of Durban Poison Look how many people love GSC and Cherrie Pie = both genetics have Durban it ..... I’ve always loved the spicy and terps strains,that’s what makes GSC at least terp wise

Durban poison is the bomb and it definitely made the genetics what it is.

GSC x Cherry Pie makes Wedding Cake and that is some serious bud with quite a bold, rich flavor. It would be great for before bed if it didn't induce such powerful munchies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom