MY BREAKING BAD MOMENT

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I packed some granulated mycos around a rotted stem a while back - and she pulled through fine. Not 100%, but good enough to cover the bills. My idea was to outcompete the bad shit and cover the injury with a breathable bandage.... no idea if that's what did it, but some food for thought. Chin up man... you will pull through this

that totally makes sense man. thanks homie.
confu

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not sure if this has been mentioned - but if you are having root issues and rot issues 2 things I would try is a peroxide drench followed by the use of some kind of good enzyme - cannazyme, hygrozyme or even growmore bio-cozyme - another thing I see is plants on cement sucking the heat out of your bags - get some air space under the ones that are affected

are any of the affected plants in those nice ass airpots? - my guess is no

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
not sure if this has been mentioned - but if you are having root issues and rot issues 2 things I would try is a peroxide drench followed by the use of some kind of good enzyme - cannazyme, hygrozyme or even growmore bio-cozyme - another thing I see is plants on cement sucking the heat out of your bags - get some air space under the ones that are affected

are any of the affected plants in those nice ass airpots? - my guess is no

I havent tried the peroxide drench, at what strength should i apply? and yea, i been hitting em with an enzyme. I got most of the plants off the floor now, but about 10 remain . Ill try and apply ur suggestion.
As far ass those nice ass airpots lol, ill check, mabe one or 2 but not many.
thanks for the suggestions big homie. always solid info.

confu

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
for that many plants you would be better off getting the h202 product or something similar - which Im sure has dosage - I would have to google the rate for reg peroxide - oxidate is what I am familiar with and its 100:1 - or 1.25 ounce per gallon

another really good thing to try is actinovate

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
for that many plants you would be better off getting the h202 product or something similar - which Im sure has dosage - I would have to google the rate for reg peroxide - oxidate is what I am familiar with and its 100:1 - or 1.25 ounce per gallon

You're psychic, I was going to suggest the exact same thing. IME, you can just pop a sprayer onto a bottle of 3% H2O2 from the market and go to town. I don't know if that will be sufficiently strong, but it gets going and fizzing pretty well.

Don't forget the Organocide, IIRC it's good for certain fungal issues, too, yes?

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter

Thanks again dude, I forgot I had H202. I used it per the labels instruction.
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
You're psychic, I was going to suggest the exact same thing. IME, you can just pop a sprayer onto a bottle of 3% H2O2 from the market and go to town. I don't know if that will be sufficiently strong, but it gets going and fizzing pretty well.

Don't forget the Organocide, IIRC it's good for certain fungal issues, too, yes?

thnx @seamadien, i look into Organocide

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
to the ol untrained eye, everything might look good but apon further inspection u start to see what im dealing with:
Day 24, frost production seems normal but bud sites seem smaller and plants never really got a good strech.

IMG 1614
IMG 1615
IMG 1616
IMG 1617
IMG 1618
IMG 1619
IMG 1620
IMG 1621
IMG 1622
IMG 1623
IMG 1624

confu

velocity

velocity

Fusarium can be delt with by beni's. I cant recall from my head exact species I lost ton on my old hard drive. I looked up what the species did on Orca. Memory was there are 7 bacteria in it for pythium and fusarium but I cant remember wich.

You can find the list of beni's in Orca on thier website and cross referance on wikapedia. The manufacture is plant sucess, great white is soil, orca is hydro. Hydro having more root issues orca has more of pythium, fusarium strains and no trichodermia. I will comb my files see if I have that list.

I use to run dwc fought both, Orca ended those issues. Went 10 mil per gallon first use of it then dropped to 3mil to 5 gallon and never delt with it again.There are some very interesting bacteria in it, I will dig and see if can find that list.

Last edited:
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

See how this picture shows there's about an inch of free space from the medium to the side of the pot? And the medium is brick like? This is probably because there is no drainage aeration in the medium. You can add 50% perlite (or something else that's extremely coarse and pH neutral) to that medium to get proper drainage and aeration. Hope that helps.

Without aeration and drainage it will be really hard to fix any other problems. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Fusarium can be delt with by beni's. I cant recall from my head exact species I lost ton on my old hard drive. I looked up what the species did on Orca. Memory was there are 7 bacteria in it for pythium and fusarium but I cant remember wich.

You can find the list of beni's in Orca on thier website and cross referance on wikapedia. The manufacture is plant sucess, great white is soil, orca is hydro. Hydro having more root issues orca has more of pythium, fusarium strains and no trichodermia. I will comb my files see if I have that list.

I use to run dwc fought both, Orca ended those issues. Went 10 mil per gallon first use of it then dropped to 3mil to 5 gallon and never delt with it again.There are some very interesting bacteria in it, I will dig and see if can find that list.

Thnx @velocity, i been reading up on a few products that deal wit fusarium via benificials.

Confu

Billyboat

Billyboat

Hey dude, i dont run epsom salts, i jus use calmg+ at 2-4mls per gal. Is there a benifit to feeding cal and mag seperately?

Confu

I could be wrong but whenever I saw those more lime green leaves like in the second picture and I uped my Mag they always greened up. I Still run Cal Mag at 5ml per gal but I also add 1/2g-1g per gallon of epson salts on top of the CalMag.

Just throwing it out there.

velocity

velocity

Once this run finishes do you know you can put the mix the plants use in hot water if its mostly coir to kill everything off thats biologocal- spores,benis,pests,eggs ect, it will pasturize the coir if you do it right.

Just have to give it strait tea to get beni's thriving again before use to break the cycle. I made a thread on it and sea maiden made it a sticky in advanced techniques and problems. Save you from messing with it again, or buying new bags. It takes a day or 2 to do it but will end it. Serious cleaning for couple days too will ensure the spores are out of the room too.

Not trying to break ya off at knee caps. Done this long enough that this happens to everyone. Just trying to put some thoughts on how to say yeah delt with it once, after that run it didnt keep going to next run and the next and fighting it with this or that but never breaking the cycle.

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
See how this picture shows there's about an inch of free space from the medium to the side of the pot? And the medium is brick like? This is probably because there is no drainage aeration in the medium. You can add 50% perlite (or something else that's extremely coarse and pH neutral) to that medium to get proper drainage and aeration. Hope that helps.

Without aeration and drainage it will be really hard to fix any other problems. Just my 2 cents.
I been running 100% coco for years w/o problems u till recently. I do plan on adding perlite bit only after i can install a fertigAton system. Right now i feed by hand once a day.
Thnx
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I could be wrong but whenever I saw those more lime green leaves like in the second picture and I uped my Mag they always greened up. I Still run Cal Mag at 5ml per gal but I also add 1/2g-1g per gallon of epson salts on top of the CalMag.

Just throwing it out there.

Thanks bro, ill try it caNt hurt.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Once this run finishes do you know you can put the mix the plants use in hot water if its mostly coir to kill everything off thats biologocal- spores,benis,pests,eggs ect, it will pasturize the coir if you do it right.

Just have to give it strait tea to get beni's thriving again before use to break the cycle. I made a thread on it and sea maiden made it a sticky in advanced techniques and problems. Save you from messing with it again, or buying new bags. It takes a day or 2 to do it but will end it. Serious cleaning for couple days too will ensure the spores are out of the room too.

Not trying to break ya off at knee caps. Done this long enough that this happens to everyone. Just trying to put some thoughts on how to say yeah delt with it once, after that run it didnt keep going to next run and the next and fighting it with this or that but never breaking the cycle.

Thank you, ill check that thread out!
I jus wondering when u break this toom down and clean do i need to treat it like i had PM and bleach everything down?

Confu

waayne

waayne

@Confuten1 I would definitely clean and sterilize the room after harvest
I'd mix bleach at a rate of 90ml per gallon of water and I'd clean and bleach everything thoroughly.....

Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom