MY BREAKING BAD MOMENT

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
damn buddy your rocking it nice setup, don't ya like how your room never seems perfect always something to tweak or make better stellar job man!!
Forsure @matamus , never done dude!
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
So I had major issues with Fusarism and most likely stem nemotodes. This issue set me back 2-3 weeks and also made my plants smaller than expected so the original floor plan i was gonna use had to change. I built custom 3x3 screens that are to big for most of the plants.
Heres some pictures of the plants at there worst. the stopped growing for a couple weeks and then started doing this. its hard to tell frm the pictures but they got wierd node spacing and they stopped producing regular sized fan leaves. Actually come to think of it even when the looked healthy, the're structures were wierd and branches were brittle. I think last round was also infected do to lower than usual yield and crazy brittle stems.

IMG 1540
IMG 1541
IMG 1542
IMG 1543
IMG 1544
IMG 1545

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
All but the cookies fourm and a cookiexog cross were hit hard.
I treated them with Avid as a drench and as a foliar as a precaution. I also hit them with Merit 75. I bought Azaguard which is neem derivited organic nematicide, and lastly Chitosan which is a kick ass all around product good for bugs and fusarisum and overall health of plants.
I also been using an enzyme to clean up the dead roots and some root rot aswell as Root Enhance to bring back vitality to the root zone. I wish I took pictures during transplant but roots are Kick ass white and healthy now.

A few weeks later I still have a few plants that have some rotten roots( i can smell it in the runoff but everythiong else is on point.
THe last pictures were taken at day 2 and day 7 of flower.
IMG 1562
IMG 1563
IMG 1564
IMG 1565
IMG 1566
IMG 1567
IMG 1568

Im in the middle of transplanting frm 5 gal bags to 10 gal bags sittin on perilite in theses 30 gal drums. Original;ly my plan was to have these drums filled up with 20 gals of coco sittin on perilite but plants are not big enough for that so thatll b next round.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I took down the 3x3 trellises because my plants were not gonna fill em out so i jus used bamboo and netts for now. Meanwhile I was watering yesterday and i noticed stem rot at the base of 6-8 of my plants. In a desperate attempt i made some super strong Chitosan foliar spray and sprayed the base of all the plants stems. MOst of the plants look good but the sevral that have the stem rott are a lighter green and some of them show wierd finger blades on their fans,(what people think the mosaic virus symptom looks like( blade curves to the side and is a lil discolored). Im wondering if the infected plants are worth flowering out? any thoughts? Day 14 the stem and the upper plant picture below are of the same plant.

confu
IMG 1596
IMG 1597
IMG 1598

N

nightmarecreature

Very nice room and very nice plants! Great Job!

I'm so tired of seeing little tiny plants with buds the size of my pinky and then the posters zooming in with macros lenses to look like they have some kind of meat to their buds!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I took down the 3x3 trellises because my plants were not gonna fill em out so i jus used bamboo and netts for now. Meanwhile I was watering yesterday and i noticed stem rot at the base of 6-8 of my plants. In a desperate attempt i made some super strong Chitosan foliar spray and sprayed the base of all the plants stems. MOst of the plants look good but the sevral that have the stem rott are a lighter green and some of them show wierd finger blades on their fans,(what people think the mosaic virus symptom looks like( blade curves to the side and is a lil discolored). Im wondering if the infected plants are worth flowering out? any thoughts? Day 14 the stem and the upper plant picture below are of the same plant.

confuView attachment 494867 View attachment 494868 View attachment 494869
My experience with this is limited to one OD plant. I got her to last about another week, then I had to pull her. She was well into flowering.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Very nice room and very nice plants! Great Job!

I'm so tired of seeing little tiny plants with buds the size of my pinky and then the posters zooming in with macros lenses to look like they have some kind of meat to their buds!

not gonna be very much meat on these bones with the problems im having but im glad to atleast be able to harvest.

I was having some of the same problems until I started adding 30% perlite. Perlite will save you from root rot. You'll have to water more often but it will be more like hydro.
Ok sounds like an east enough fix, ill have to trey that as soon as I can set up the fertigation system. right now im only watering once a day by hand. thanks for that tid bit tho.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
My experience with this is limited to one OD plant. I got her to last about another week, then I had to pull her. She was well into flowering.

I got them hangin on so far they are not getting worse but I am noticing dead fans on the lower part of the plants and smaller than normal bud formation.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
So out of desperation I did a little experiment on the plants with crown rot. I made up an extra strong batch of Chitosan and sprayed the hell out of the main stem/base of the crown. (chitosan breaks down the cell walls of fungus) and literally the next day I noticed that the crown rot, looked diffrent and dry. its been over a week now and Ive noticed that the crown rot ISNOT getting worse. Ive reapplyed the chitosan foliar again and the second time i added the AZAGUARD organic netomicide jus incase the nemotodes are making the situation worse. The stem rot looks dry and like its scabbing over vs. being wet and mushy which imo is much better. the plants that are infected show much smaller bud formation but they are still producing frost at a normal rate so worse case senario, im making hash plants.

Below is the same plant as above, its kinda hard to tell but its scabbing over and looks drier at the infected sight.
IMG 1612

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Its a struggle keeping the room healthy but i gotta keep up the good fight. my lively hood depends on it.
On the good news tip, i reached out to a solid, upstanding farmer and he agreed to send me some fire new, clean cutts to restart my room over with so I can move past these infected cutts. I dont want to put him on blast, but THANK YOU HOMIE, that means the world to me!
IMG 1604
IMG 1605
IMG 1606

im about day 21 now, I jus want to pull this round down and start fresh.

confu

sixstring

sixstring

I would keep on with the program and see if that last app is gunna fix things enough bro.the tops look good and that's where the money is.idk man all that work,be nice to squeeze some product out of it while you veg the new cuts along.whoever hooked you up gets a 2 thumbz up from sixer :) gl on the finish bro and hang in there.peace

ftwendy

ftwendy

I agree with sixstring: flower them out dude... it's gonna be a long time til you see a return from the donated fresh cuts, and anything is better than nothing. I bet you're pleasantly surprised.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I would keep on with the program and see if that last app is gunna fix things enough bro.the tops look good and that's where the money is.idk man all that work,be nice to squeeze some product out of it while you veg the new cuts along.whoever hooked you up gets a 2 thumbz up from sixer :) gl on the finish bro and hang in there.peace

Right on @sixstring , its only about 8 of 40 something that have the crown rot issue, Ill take some pixs of the tops soon. Ill be happy with 1p per light at this point.
thanks for the positive vibes homie
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I agree with sixstring: flower them out dude... it's gonna be a long time til you see a return from the donated fresh cuts, and anything is better than nothing. I bet you're pleasantly surprised.

word @ftwendy , yea the plan is to flower these out to the end, I have to! no harvest will literally kill this room, I wont be able to keep it going if I get less than a 10pack, daddy got mad bills to pay and my savings is depleted. thanks for the positive encouragement, that means alot to me. Im on cloud 9 when my plants are happy and down in the dumps when they are not so lately i been a lil gloomy.

confu

ftwendy

ftwendy

I packed some granulated mycos around a rotted stem a while back - and she pulled through fine. Not 100%, but good enough to cover the bills. My idea was to outcompete the bad shit and cover the injury with a breathable bandage.... no idea if that's what did it, but some food for thought. Chin up man... you will pull through this

Top Bottom