My build is coming along nicely...

• Thread starter ShaggyBeerProf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That's awesome. I mean....Zoinks!!! I've brewed beer, just in 5 gallon carboys, but I make my own wortp, it's

At first I thought it said Shaggy beef professor........that wouldn’t be very good.
🤣😂

I

imhigh

Hey everybody, been lurking a while. I've got a couple of grows under my belt in a 2x4 tent and decided I needed a little more room, so built a 3x5 space in my garage. Still need to put a door on it and decide on power options and I'll paint the inside flat white. Progress!

View attachment 1991693
Making the end removable will allow for you to work also from the end. I also built a room in a room. I put mine in the middle so I had room to work both sides. Day 21. Not the biggest but I am happy with the tops. I have found a plant does not need to be huge.

I

imhigh

Hey everybody, been lurking a while. I've got a couple of grows under my belt in a 2x4 tent and decided I needed a little more room, so built a 3x5 space in my garage. Still need to put a door on it and decide on power options and I'll paint the inside flat white. Progress!

View attachment 1991693
How are you cooling it? I have central air in my tent so humidity control and temp have not been a problem. That room will get way to hot in my opinion.

B

BudgetGrower

Very nice build, I always look for potential problems, so less things go wrong, how are you going to make the door light proof because it might be a problem when the garage door is open, airflow is not always about temps, you need to exchange the air to give you plants lots of CO2 and keep the humidity in range.

ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

Very nice build, I always look for potential problems, so less things go wrong, how are you going to make the door light proof because it might be a problem when the garage door is open, airflow is not always about temps, you need to exchange the air to give you plants lots of CO2 and keep the humidity in range.
there will be stops on the inside, trimmed with felt so that the door will close up tight against it... there will also be a door sweep at the bottom... as far as air intake, there's a small opening at the bottom situated such that light won't really get in too much... might also augment the CO2 with a beer fermenter inside (maybe, we'll see how ambitious I am)

ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

How are you cooling it? I have central air in my tent so humidity control and temp have not been a problem. That room will get way to hot in my opinion.
live and learn? roll with the punches? cross that bridge if I need to? I'm not around a lot in the summer anyway, so easier to keep cool in fall/winter

Top Bottom