My build is coming along nicely...

• Thread starter ShaggyBeerProf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

Hey everybody, been lurking a while. I've got a couple of grows under my belt in a 2x4 tent and decided I needed a little more room, so built a 3x5 space in my garage. Still need to put a door on it and decide on power options and I'll paint the inside flat white. Progress!

My build is coming along nicely

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey everybody, been lurking a while. I've got a couple of grows under my belt in a 2x4 tent and decided I needed a little more room, so built a 3x5 space in my garage. Still need to put a door on it and decide on power options and I'll paint the inside flat white. Progress!

View attachment 1991693
Say, you gonna put that ac in the wall of that? It wouldn’t be to tough to come up with a diversion for the distilled water.

ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

Say, you gonna put that ac in the wall of that? It wouldn’t be to tough to come up with a diversion for the distilled water.
I usually don't have to worry too much about lowering temps... here in north central NY more like I have to worry about heating.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I usually don't have to worry too much about lowering temps... here in north central NY more like I have to worry about heating.
10-4 on that buddy

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

That's a pretty nice little build there. I wouldn't recommend wood when you are building specificly for growing. You don't need to paint the inside. Since it is built already out of wood. Go to the store get you the glue and FRP. bright white. When you spray your plants its easier to clean. It wipes right off the FRP and there are no spores like wood or sheetrock.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Thanks. Currently I have a couple of Vivosun LED lights, but I may get an AC Infinity IonGrid light.
Ooh, Infinity Iongrid......I want one of those. I want a grid full of infinite ions. If it's not a grid of ions, send it back! :)

I should talk, I've got lights named after a Satanic scirpion. What's that all about?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Even in summer? What temp range do you go for? Basements definitely stay cold...

I've gotta ask. There's a lot of interesting names/monikers......usually they're easy to get. "Sirbakesalot" or "Bud O'weed". But Shaggy beer professor?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

View attachment 1991693
Damn you’re really making me wanna start on my rooms haha

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

View attachment 1991693

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Nice little room ya got there! I would suggest if you're going to paint the interior, use Kilz to prevent moisture wicking into the wood and keep pathogens from forming.

ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

Even in summer? What temp range do you go for? Basements definitely stay cold...

I've gotta ask. There's a lot of interesting names/monikers......usually they're easy to get. "Sirbakesalot" or "Bud O'weed". But Shaggy beer professor?
Temps in the garage hang around 80 in the summer. And my brother started calling me shaggy when I drove home once in a Ford Econoline and I am a chemistry professor that does some fermentation science!

ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Nice little room ya got there! I would suggest if you're going to paint the interior, use Kilz to prevent moisture wicking into the wood and keep pathogens from forming.
Thanks for the advice!

ShaggyBeerProf

ShaggyBeerProf

That's a pretty nice little build there. I wouldn't recommend wood when you are building specificly for growing. You don't need to paint the inside. Since it is built already out of wood. Go to the store get you the glue and FRP. bright white. When you spray your plants its easier to clean. It wipes right off the FRP and there are no spores like wood or sheetrock.
Hey thanks for the suggestion! Would you suggest smooth FRP or the textured stuff?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Temps in the garage hang around 80 in the summer. And my brother started calling me shaggy when I drove home once in a Ford Econoline and I am a chemistry professor that does some fermentation science!
That's awesome. I mean....Zoinks!!! I've brewed beer, just in 5 gallon carboys, but I make my own wortp, it's

At first I thought it said Shaggy beef professor........that wouldn’t be very good.

Top Bottom