My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hello Farmers.. My indoor garden is small, and I keep it very simple.. I use only Fox Farm soils. Happy Frog for my seedlings and clones.. I start my seeds in 1 gal pots, directly in FF HF soil.. And I use Ocean Forest when I uppot to 2 gal cans after week 5 of vegging.. then veg for 3 more weeks.. I use ph adjusted well water only.. And start my feeding at week 3 of flower.. Then I have some Fox Farm Big Bloom, and Earth Juice flower I start using up til harvest.. I have a small cabinet for vegging, with a t-5 flouro for seedlings and clones.. And a 250w MH also.. Then I use my 5x5 walk-in closet with a 400w hps for flowering.. I've been doing alot of pick & mixes lately.. I have some ak-47 clones, and a Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy, and a G-13 Labs Pineapple Express, and a RP og kush #18( my favorite ) going now.. Keep it simple, and enjoy your home grown goodness..
My canna loga small and simple indoor grow
ak-47 clones.. and cotton candy, and pineapple express seedlings

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Did a little expansion don? This room keep you in smoke or do you still have to buy from time to time?

When all goes good Cam, it keeps me up to stock.. But with such a small space. If I hiccup, it sets me back.. But I haven't been shopping for over a year now.. Thank goodness, It would be local ditch weed anyway.. I stagger them into the flower room, so I have one finishing up, and another one a month later.. Thanks for stopping by.. DP

soserthc1

soserthc1

Have you smoke the del seeds cotton candy and what was your experience as i have had a 5 pack sitting from a long time ago when i was wasting money on fem mass produced seeds - curious as to potency and flavor ..... they look healthy thou and free weed is free weed i suppose

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Have you smoke the del seeds cotton candy and what was your experience as i have had a 5 pack sitting from a long time ago when i was wasting money on fem mass produced seeds - curious as to potency and flavor ..... they look healthy thou and free weed is free weed i suppose

No bro.. This is my first one.. I split a pack with a friend. I use fems because of my small area.. I've had pretty good luck with them.. some more potent and tastier than others.. I just make some QWISO hash with the bogus ones.. but I'm no pheno hunter, so they serve me well. Which ones did you have issues with?.. I hope not Delicious!..

soserthc1

soserthc1

No bro.. This is my first one.. I split a pack with a friend. I use fems because of my small area.. I've had pretty good luck with them.. some more potent and tastier than others.. I just make some QWISO hash with the bogus ones.. but I'm no pheno hunter, so they serve me well. Which ones did you have issues with?.. I hope not Delicious!..
hum no cant say i recall when i run the fem freebie's from Attitude days its usually hit or miss - had more luck with dinafem i believe - only 2 that really sucked were blue widow and papa's candy - venous poison - the cotton candy still sits in the jar and prob will for awhile ...

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey Donnie P!

I can't believe I've completely missed this thread bro! :eek: SO SORRY! If you hadn't told me about it, I probably still wouldn't know! Haven't had allot of free time for browsing of late. Looking great brother! That AK looks SUPER! I'm with Big...it's the nicest one I've seen too! And the clones look great! Yep, MGG...no shortage of budsites there! D.P., You're definitely an :artist: !!!

The Cotton Candy SHOULD be great! I'm looking very forward to running it, but I'm scared too! The SkyWalker Kush you so graciously gifted me is stinking up the joint something awful!!! Haha! I'm in a situation that calls for stealth, and I'm afraid that with the Lav in her...she'll be even worse. Lav is the stinkiest plant in the world! lol. I haven't run Power Plant, but it's probably not very subtle itself. I'm going to hold off popping mine until the SkyWalker is finished anyway! I'll sure be watching yours to see wassup in the meantime! I really don't have anything bad to say about fem gear. Just speaking for myself and from my personal experience...I've run lots of fem gear that I've been plenty happy with! I've actually been more disappointed with some of the regs I've run...and had to put up with males in the process. I'm not worried about breeding tho either. If I were making crosses, it'd be a dif story. But I won't count a strain out just because it's feminized.

I feel ya on the hiccups! With a small grow, it doesn't take much to really get you behind. I'm trying to recover from that right now myself. :arghh: I don't think you're having too many probs at the moment tho! Haha! I'm pulling up a comfy chair bro. Gonna twist one and hang! Best, -Max :wacky:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks Max.. Same here with the fems. They have worked well for me. I do have some steller reg beans on the back burner though.. I'll be sowing some next run, and hoping for some sluts to show up.. Keep them scrubbers going my brother.. The sky is falling soon!. Best always Donny P

Patanjali

Patanjali

Damn, small space - Big results! Great looking grow you got going on there Don! I have an AK 47 - Serious seed sitting in the stash (also have a white russian). I haven't tried the cotton candy, but I was pleasantly surprised with the fruity chronic juice (what a ridiculous name). Can't wait to see the next round!

Peace!
P-

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Damn, small space - Big results! Great looking grow you got going on there Don! I have an AK 47 - Serious seed sitting in the stash (also have a white russian). I haven't tried the cotton candy, but I was pleasantly surprised with the fruity chronic juice (what a ridiculous name). Can't wait to see the next round!

Peace!
P-
Thanks bro.. The Serious ak was one of my first plants I grew. I still enjoy her. Shes an old classic. It was easy to clone too.. I ran a Delicious candy cheese that was pretty tasty, but a small yielder under a 400 watter.. Thanks for stopping in man.. Peace.. DP

Top Bottom