My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks for the kind words all. Good time for an update. Now that the 10 inches of snow has been removed from the driveway and walkway.. I'm sick of that shit already!..OK, lets get on with an update.. Besides the FF HF and FF OF soils. This is all I'll be using until flower. Some Happy Frog all purpose organic fertilizer 5-5-5. and a little taste of some FF Big Bloom, and a simple 3 drop ph test kit, and some lemon juice to ph down my well water. Since upgrading to the 600 watter for the flower room, I kind of over sowed.. So I'm going to use the old 400 watter for my veg cabinet.. I know the kids will dig the extra sun light. Just need to get a cheap bat wing reflector. I now have vegging some Cotton Candy, Pineapple Express, Orange Kush, Power Kush, Blue Moon Rocks, Sour Bubble.. And also some ak clones and a og #18 flowering.. I'll get some pics of them down the road.. Keeping it simple.. Peace DP
DSC04015
DSC04045
DSC04043
DSC04055

Max Frost

Max Frost

Haha...simple but FULL!!! Love that line-up bro! Hell...sow 'em all!! Gonna be some nice flowers in your future sounds like, DP! Can't wait to come along for the ride!! Best, -Max :wacky:

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

For sure Maxx...DP...I still say simple will keep the jars packed bro...less problems from start to finish no doubt...why complicate your grow?....I found long ago that newbie failures common to this hobby are most always because the individual makes it hard, trying to reinvent the wheel so to speak..."you cannot make them grow,but you can watch them grow"....a veteran grower once stated to me....."there is no substitute for time and accurate schedule...absolutely none....if ya ain't got it to spare or can honestly dedicate yourself to a schedule for 15wks or so...don't even try to grow good weed"...ain't happening...you can't short change this part at all...trust me...and some of the best advise given me..."with so much available today pertaining too growing....it is so effortless and easy to pour anything in the pot, and 1000 times harder to get that same amount back out again...conservative works every time and the clock moves in one direction for all....I guarantee with the stuff you show above and solid genetics, you can/will get great results using no more than that..if I had to choose a no problem approach, and guarantee decent results myself for anyone with dirt grows...FFOF out the sack, along with their grow(veg) and bloom(Uppot toFlower) Happy Frog granulars @1tbsp per gal of soil....water as needed...you'll be smoking some funk...Great line-up as always DP....and your approach to simple draws me here as always bro.... your results show you have the 2 most important ingredients down pat...Time and dedication...I'm sitting in here...B

budm

budm

Looking good DP. You're setup is very similar to mine! I've setup a 2x4 area underneath my workbench with a T5 for cuttings/seed starts, veg in the same room under a 600 MH and flower in a 5x5 area under HPS. It's enough to keep me and the ole lady going with a little extra for my closest friends. Just because they're small grows doesn't mean that one can't compete with the big boys on quality - and your work is proof of that.

Just stumbled across this thread and am along for the ride.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looking good DP. You're setup is very similar to mine! I've setup a 2x4 area underneath my workbench with a T5 for cuttings/seed starts, veg in the same room under a 600 MH and flower in a 5x5 area under HPS. It's enough to keep me and the ole lady going with a little extra for my closest friends. Just because they're small grows doesn't mean that one can't compete with the big boys on quality - and your work is proof of that.

Just stumbled across this thread and am along for the ride.
Thanks bro.. It works fine for me myself & I.. and a few friends too.. What are friends for anyway.... Welcome aboard.. and to the farm..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks bro.. It works fine for me myself & I.. and a few friends too.. What are friends for anyway.... Welcome aboard.. and to the farm..

Friends are for SHARING the fruits of your labors!!! :D (Should I bring my own jars or do you supply them too)?

Haha...yeah, looking mighty good D.P.! The guys are right! You're definitely cranking out the quality! Keep up the great work!

Best,

Max :wacky:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Friends are for SHARING the fruits of your labors!!! :D (Should I bring my own jars or do you supply them too)?

Haha...yeah, looking mighty good D.P.! The guys are right! You're definitely cranking out the quality! Keep up the great work!

Best,

Max :wacky:
Its all here for ya my brother.. Cold beverages & bbq too..

Top Bottom