My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looking dope. Didn't realize that u also made the switch to hempys! Not sure if u have gotten any to finish in hempy yet but u will be blown away! Good luck bro.
Thanks T. I'm loving this fan, super quiet, and the speed dial is the bomb. I can't beleive I waited 4 years to rig any type of in-line fan up. And this is my first go at the hempy's. I keep hearing better and better things about them. I heard your a coco & hempy man, so I might be picking your brain down the road. Thanks for stopping by brother. DP

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks T. I'm loving this fan, super quiet, and the speed dial is the bomb. I can't beleive I waited 4 years to rig any type of in-line fan up. And this is my first go at the hempy's. I keep hearing better and better things about them. I heard your a coco & hempy man, so I might be picking your brain down the road. Thanks for stopping by brother. DP
I'm excited for u bro. Soil is awesome but nothing like the Coco hempys! Anything I can do bro! I'm with u all the way!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Ga Day Farmers. Well the first time hempy's have been a little bit of a roller coaster ride, and a few curve balls thrown at me. But most of my issues were ph related. I'm working with a 3 drop test kit, and I'm color blind, so off to get a pen today! I did have to cull a few, but that was expected. Thats why I started with some freebies. Things are improving. And I think it will continue to improve when I get a decent ph pen. But heres some seedlings that have made it so far. I've been feeding them only Bio Root at this stage, 5 ml per gal, and will go to a lucas 5-5-5 feeding program starting at 1/4 strength. Thanks all, and have a great day. The Don

ROC's grape x sk x NL#5
DSC05312

Dutch Passion blueberry
DSC05311

ROC's dog b x 3
DSC05318

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ga Day Farmers. Well the first time hempy's have been a little bit of a roller coaster ride, and a few curve balls thrown at me. But most of my issues were ph related. I'm working with a 3 drop test kit, and I'm color blind, so off to get a pen today! I did have to cull a few, but that was expected. Thats why I started with some freebies. Things are improving. And I think it will continue to improve when I get a decent ph pen. But heres some seedlings that have made it so far. I've been feeding them only Bio Root at this stage, 5 ml per gal, and will go to a lucas 5-5-5 feeding program starting at 1/4 strength. Thanks all, and have a great day. The Don

ROC's grape x sk x NL#5
View attachment 453886

Dutch Passion blueberry
View attachment 453888

ROC's dog b x 3
View attachment 453887
Takes some getting used to for sure bro. A pen will Def make things easier for you. I'm here if u need me bro.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Niiiiice brother!! I think you're going to love the hempys!! It's different...but you get different results too!;) Your babies are looking good there, and you've got some good stuff running. Can't wait to see you (and them) progress! That pH pen will make your life MUCH easier!! Remember to holler anytime I can be of help!! Best always! -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thank You Farmers! I went out and got my pen. I got the hint lol. Just a cheap one. It was the only brand my grow store stocked. Its a HD Digital, cost $63.00 and seems to be ok for now. I just wanted one for ph readings. Glad I did, because I was a tad off with the 3 drop test kit. Since getting my ph in check, the new growth has been much improved, and I also started a few on the lucas feeding, and they seem to be loving it. And no more culling! What I thought was nute burn, was just my ph pours being to high. A few pics of my hempy's. I do have more, its addictive! And a pic of my blueberry skunk, thats living up to the skunk part. I'm hoping they finish up fast, I got behind the 8 ball while working out my heat issues. My jars runith dry! Ouch, haven't been there in awhile. Have a great day, and remember to fall back before ya go to bed. Peace.. The Don
DSC05341
ROC's grape x sk x NL#5 started on lucas

DSC05342

Dutch Passion blueberry started on lucas

DSC05340
ROC's dog b x 3

DSC05336

blueberry x skunk 4 weeks

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thank You Farmers! I went out and got my pen. I got the hint lol. Just a cheap one. It was the only brand my grow store stocked. Its a HD Digital, cost $63.00 and seems to be ok for now. I just wanted one for ph readings. Glad I did, because I was a tad off with the 3 drop test kit. Since getting my ph in check, the new growth has been much improved, and I also started a few on the lucas feeding, and they seem to be loving it. And no more culling! What I thought was nute burn, was just my ph pours being to high. A few pics of my hempy's. I do have more, its addictive! And a pic of my blueberry skunk, thats living up to the skunk part. I'm hoping they finish up fast, I got behind the 8 ball while working out my heat issues. My jars runith dry! Ouch, haven't been there in awhile. Have a great day, and remember to fall back before ya go to bed. Peace.. The DonView attachment 454600 ROC's grape x sk x NL#5 started on lucas

View attachment 454601

View attachment 454602 ROC's dog b x 3

View attachment 454603
Looking good DP! That bb Skunk is impressive! How is it compared to where u would usually be? Size wise. Glad you got a pen and nothing wrong with the one u grabbed. Had a hm for years. Just keep it calibrated bro! I use a blue lab and probably don't have to but I calibrate weekly! Keep doing what u do bro!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thank You Farmers! I went out and got my pen. I got the hint lol. Just a cheap one. It was the only brand my grow store stocked. Its a HD Digital, cost $63.00 and seems to be ok for now. I just wanted one for ph readings. Glad I did, because I was a tad off with the 3 drop test kit. Since getting my ph in check, the new growth has been much improved, and I also started a few on the lucas feeding, and they seem to be loving it. And no more culling! What I thought was nute burn, was just my ph pours being to high. A few pics of my hempy's. I do have more, its addictive! And a pic of my blueberry skunk, thats living up to the skunk part. I'm hoping they finish up fast, I got behind the 8 ball while working out my heat issues. My jars runith dry! Ouch, haven't been there in awhile. Have a great day, and remember to fall back before ya go to bed. Peace.. The DonView attachment 454600 ROC's grape x sk x NL#5 started on lucas

View attachment 454601

View attachment 454602 ROC's dog b x 3

View attachment 454603

Looks like that BB x Sk ought to ease your dry jar problem soon! :) Glad you got the pen, and got to the bottom of your issues. Things will be allot easier for you with the pen. The cool thing about the Lucas formula...well, ONE of the cool things, is that the formula never changes. Once you figure out how much pH up or down it takes for you, it'll be the same every time. With your heat/ventillation issues solved and getting the hempy/lucas system down...AND that 600 HPS rockin'...I'm really pumped to see what you're gonna be puttin out bro! I seriously doubt empty jars are going to occupy your thoughts much longer!! ;) Congrats!! Best, -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Nice work man..
Thanks stoner my brother.
Yeah man nice work, that bb x skunk is a frosty mofo @ wk 4 .
Thanks six. Thanks for stopping by bro.
Looks like that BB x Sk ought to ease your dry jar problem soon! :) Glad you got the pen, and got to the bottom of your issues. Things will be allot easier for you with the pen. The cool thing about the Lucas formula...well, ONE of the cool things, is that the formula never changes. Once you figure out how much pH up or down it takes for you, it'll be the same every time. With your heat/ventillation issues solved and getting the hempy/lucas system down...AND that 600 HPS rockin'...I'm really pumped to see what you're gonna be puttin out bro! I seriously doubt empty jars are going to occupy your thoughts much longer!! ;) Congrats!! Best, -Max
Thank you my brother!
Looking good DP! That bb Skunk is impressive! How is it compared to where u would usually be? Size wise. Glad you got a pen and nothing wrong with the one u grabbed. Had a hm for years. Just keep it calibrated bro! I use a blue lab and probably don't have to but I calibrate weekly! Keep doing what u do bro!
Thanks T. This ones in soil, FF HF. It seems to be a fast finisher, I did have to veg them both for 10 weeks. I have another one thats fading a little faster then planned. I'm not a big feeder, just finishing these two up with some Earth Juice Sugar Peak flower & Sugar Peak Grande Finale the last week or two. I think having my 600 watter back , and the long veg time has made them bigger then normally. I'll have to flush them in the bath tub for sure. Best my brother DP

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Good morning all. Have to say, so glad I picked up a cheap pen. Even if it lasts only a year. I'll just replace it like a bulb. I learned that after mixing up my lucas nutes, and let sit for 24 hours, the ph levels spike. I'm sure this is due to my very hard well water that comes out of the tap at 8.2. Its most likely somethings breaking down as it sits. It spiked from 5.8 to 6.1 in 24 hours. I doubled checked the pen, and its good. I'll just have to water after mixing, or ph down a little if nute mix sits. Last batch I ph down to 5.5 and let sit for a day, and rechecked it, and it was a perfect 5.8. Other then having some type of beetle getting into my grow area, and doing a dine & dash on my kush x cheese, alls well.

Some damage, but new growth is good.

DSC05370 DSC05346

You can run and fly, but you can't hide from the Don!
DSC05353

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

My water does the same thing bro. What I don't use today I usually just shitcan it. Is that a strinkbug...had those damn things trying to invade back in the spring. Now its only ladybugs comin in to try to survive the winter....I aint got a problem with that haha. Lookin good bro. MGG

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

My water does the same thing bro. What I don't use today I usually just shitcan it. Is that a strinkbug...had those damn things trying to invade back in the spring. Now its only ladybugs comin in to try to survive the winter....I aint got a problem with that haha. Lookin good bro. MGG
No MGG, its not a stink bug. There smaller and look like a tiny shield. And believe me bro, you smash one between your fingers, and oh boy! You'll have a stinky finger for sure. I get them too, and both types of lady bugs also. One is domestic, and ones invasive from asia, and they bite. It could of been one of those dinning for free. Kick um all out I say. No free meals at Dons Diner. Good idea on canning it when done. It stains the milk jugs too. Thanks bro.

Top Bottom