My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yeah i want to make some butter i need a edible laughs. painful day. i am to the point i can start rehabbing my knees. took for ever to get to this point.. getting old would be fun if it wa snot so painful half the time laughs.

bowl up,

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah i want to make some butter i need a edible laughs. painful day. i am to the point i can start rehabbing my knees. took for ever to get to this point.. getting old would be fun if it wa snot so painful half the time laughs.

bowl up,
View attachment 725918
get use to it,,just has its days of better or worse,,see us men were born to labor and that means we break the body down and age keeps us from meanding,,women want to be men for some damn reason i dont know why,,hell sitting on your balls all the time sucks and every thing is always your fault,,lmao,,no shit me and mama went to town last night to get feed for us and deer,,i was sitting in the truck waiting on her,,out of 10 women 8 of them walked like men and none had long hair,no hint of being a women at all,,told mama ,she said i was full of shit,,so we sit there in that 100 degree weather for another 10 minutes and she said damn your right,lol now if a women can notice it too what up,,damn tatooes all over there face and shit,,some of the tats were attractive because they were in the right place,,but the hair,,shit what happened to long hair,,mama has hair down to her ass and loses it daily because of her ms,,and has never in 40 yrs even thought about cutting it,,take that back 1 time she went and had 2ft cut off for cancer wigs,,but hell they all have shoulders as big as mine,and im a big man,,couple weeks ago,my youngest boy ordered a pizza,,i was in the garden when they showed up,,knocked on the door on the main house,,and i yelled out hey man bring it down stairs,,and the prettiest girl turned around and i was inbarassed as hell,,said im so sorry,,she said dont worry i get that all the time,saying that made me think well do something about it,,when she got closer to me she was very attractive and under that tshirt i could see some fine ass hips,her damn hair was almost as short as mine and im damn near bald,,i bet the hair on my back was longer than hers,,lmao what up with women folk anymore,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yo,what brand is ur T5 ....he was askin about T5's
dont remember got it in storage locker,,but it 4ft x 4ft 16 bulbs 3 switchs,,1 is all ,1 is 8 and last 1 is 4 bulb burn,,you can tan under that bitch,full hand,,i got all kinds of bulbs for it including 2 uvb bulbs,,just dont have the room for it,,4 bulbs in a 4x10x8 closet was to much,,burned the shit out my plants,,might be better in that little space with co2 but im not going down that road,,my light would be perfect in a 8ft ceiling and 10 x 10 room,,the foot print would cover whole room,cant run the bitch on a gfci reptical either trips it every time,,so straight to the receptical,,i like gfci cause they do trip and dont burn shit up if you dig,,plugged straight into 120 ,i would have on its own breaker to be comfartable with it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes it does bro,,not as hot as my 2 400 watt hid lights i had in there but close,,at least with the cool tubes i could run my exhaust out over them and out the roof,,the t5 ho was all in there,,summer was a bitch,stayed about 85 in there no matter what i did,,i like to keep my room 78 max or im in panic mood
these i got right now stay at 73 lights on and about 68 lights off,,damn stalk on one of them as big around as a number 2 pencil,waiting to end of august before i put them outside,,or when they start to stink,,no exhaust fans or filter ,they in the tent with a little fan to keep them swinging basically

jipp

jipp

get use to it,,just has its days of better or worse,,see us men were born to labor and that means we break the body down and age keeps us from meanding,,women want to be men for some damn reason i dont know why,,hell sitting on your balls all the time sucks and every thing is always your fault,,lmao,,no shit me and mama went to town last night to get feed for us and deer,,i was sitting in the truck waiting on her,,out of 10 women 8 of them walked like men and none had long hair,no hint of being a women at all,,told mama ,she said i was full of shit,,so we sit there in that 100 degree weather for another 10 minutes and she said damn your right,lol now if a women can notice it too what up,,damn tatooes all over there face and shit,,some of the tats were attractive because they were in the right place,,but the hair,,shit what happened to long hair,,mama has hair down to her ass and loses it daily because of her ms,,and has never in 40 yrs even thought about cutting it,,take that back 1 time she went and had 2ft cut off for cancer wigs,,but hell they all have shoulders as big as mine,and im a big man,,couple weeks ago,my youngest boy ordered a pizza,,i was in the garden when they showed up,,knocked on the door on the main house,,and i yelled out hey man bring it down stairs,,and the prettiest girl turned around and i was inbarassed as hell,,said im so sorry,,she said dont worry i get that all the time,saying that made me think well do something about it,,when she got closer to me she was very attractive and under that tshirt i could see some fine ass hips,her damn hair was almost as short as mine and im damn near bald,,i bet the hair on my back was longer than hers,,lmao what up with women folk anymore,lmao
yeah man i like long hair, but really hair dose not matter guess just depend on the women.. some look good in short hair etc.. but im use to long hair women, acting like women.
i watched a video early on in with drawls this young sjw was all making a video because guys were apparently spreading there legs to far apart and it pissed her off.. when they did the video of her spreading her legs like a man none the guys had there legs spread as far as her.. i was like bitch has bigger balls than the men on the bus.. i do not how any money was spent on that videoo it makes no fucking sense.. i had no clue this was a thing that pissed some women off.

i mean i can think of a million more things more important than something as petty as that ( but i guess its a thing, laughs ). i dunno man.. i just want to go back to small town living one day.. fishing, hunting, hiking, and just being in nature. im not a very good city boy ha. i miss that.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah man i like long hair, but really hair dose not matter guess just depend on the women.. some look good in short hair etc.. but im use to long hair women, acting like women.
i watched a video early on in with drawls this young sjw was all making a video because guys were apparently spreading there legs to far apart and it pissed her off.. when they did the video of her spreading her legs like a man none the guys had there legs spread as far as her.. i was like bitch has bigger balls than the men on the bus.. i do not how any money was spent on that videoo it makes no fucking sense.. i had no clue this was a thing that pissed some women off.

i mean i can think of a million more things more important than something as petty as that ( but i guess its a thing, laughs ). i dunno man.. i just want to go back to small town living one day.. fishing, hunting, hiking, and just being in nature. im not a very good city boy ha. i miss that.
i sure as hell aint,,when i finished that house in the city ,my oldest boy told me,dad and shoke my hand and said i am so glad i didnt have to come get you out of jail,lmao i never thought you would make it in the city and was always wondering if i would get a call,im sure you had bad thoughts about these neighbor,,i told him you couldnt even imagine the thoughts,why do you think i sit on top of the house all the time,,he like what,,i said ya when they would get on my last nerve i would get on top of the house to chill cause i could see the tree tops and think i was in the woods,,he shit im glad i never got that call,hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i need to kill some pain i have to walk again.. sigh. need to get my trike fix.. wish i ifelt like doing anything. laughs. pain sucks!

wow, that is a fireball sunset i like it,.
the makers art work is always beautiful,i like when the moon comes up red,,get my neck swelling ,lol

Top Bottom