My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah my new guardian! he was chilling under the car port when i went to check on my male.
that type normally make there home in cactus i would imagine. unless its a baby.. as the only other owls iv seen are them big ass horn owls. with huge wings spans.. one almost took me out during a walk one night during the winter.. scarred the fuck out of me but im blind so i di dnot see it untill that owl wing was right in front of my eyes. hah.
bet it chased a snake up in the garage bro

jipp

jipp

still waiting on the white flowers male is taking for ever
yeah he is slow. but its partially my fault he is not getting 12 hours of darkness. more like 14 maybe i dunno.. but i will have to do something if he does not bust a nut by sunday. heh.
but i do not have to worrie about getting up in time.. since i go out side in the evening to get some peace under the night sky.. so i turn the lights out early.. then before i come back inside i will remove the box or whatever i use to make him have darkness.

what are you up too?

jipp

jipp

bet it chased a snake up in the garage bro
i do not really like that thought. iv never bother to look for snakes when i go in there hah dumb on my part i better keep a eye out.. normally i pay attention outside but did not think of snake going in there during the heat wave we had. heh.. i have almost step on more rattle snakes at my front door than i have out in the yard.. imagine that. hah. i would not survive a snake bit i think.. im to fucking broken.. so i hope he gets whatever the fuck he was after because he sure in the fuck did not want to leave hah..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i do not really like that thought. iv never bother to look for snakes when i go in there hah dumb on my part i better keep a eye out.. normally i pay attention outside but did not think of snake going in there during the heat wave we had. heh.. i have almost step on more rattle snakes at my front door than i have out in the yard.. imagine that. hah. i would not survive a snake bit i think.. im to fucking broken.. so i hope he gets whatever the fuck he was after because he sure in the fuck did not want to leave hah..
ya they usally do that when there waiting something out,,and they as snakes seek refuge from the sun also,,be a good thing to keep it around,,since i started feeding these feral cats,,i give about 2 tbsp of cat food,,it keeps them around and i havent seen any snakes since,,got 2 of them that sleep under my zuki beside the building,,they usally come and stand gaurd seperatly,i have seen them together once,,but they will stay for couple hours then leave and the other comes in right behind the other,,like changing of the gaurd,lol,,i been feeding my deer dog food,horse feed,cattle cubes and corn,,they come in and scrap up what the deer left,,so i hadnt been feeding any cat food,,keeps them hunting,,bet you didnt know this fact,,a snake will disapear 5 days before a symic e event,,no shit ,they feel the ground movement and head out away from it,,gophers moles lizards about 2 days before a earth quake or shelf movement

jipp

jipp

yeah i did not know that about snakes but it is logical.

i need to make some sun tea. im craving sun tea!

i have been good about keeping a california king happy he has been here 6 years.. i kept a hub cap full of water for him.. he kept shit under control. heh. doubt he drank the water but probably used it to pounce on pray!

jipp

jipp

I meant of the growing skills hehe im doing just fine just hot hot hot
that is good.. yeah warm and muggy out side here today.
and im bored as fuck. im in a weird mood.. just do not give a fuck today. maybe tomorrow but today not so much. laughs. i do have to feed/micro my kids tonight tho. so that is something i guess.
pain suxors yo.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I don't do any thing out side and every thing I do is at night to worried some one will see
outlaws dont give a shit,lol,,what they gonna do,,your making soil for the patio,,hahahha,,i love the smell of soil,,they trip on me every time i go to get compost or garden soil,,i jump right into them piles stacked 20ft tall and dig in that bitch 4ft and pull out a handful to smell and give out a oh ya baby,lmao,,just 2 months ago,i moved and there is a soil and stone by the house,,asked the lady if i could see the soil they sell,,she said sure come on,,we walked out there and she showed me the garden soil the sold,,i jumped in that pile with shorts on and dug up in there ,turned around and i think her eye balls were out of there socket,lmao,,she said i aint never seen anyone do that,,i then showed her how to do a soil balnce test,,she triped on that too,,gotta know thius shit if its your lively hood i told her,,she was amazed and said the thruth is,i just sell the stuff ,its made at a central location and we have about 20 of these bussiness around the out shirts of the city,,so i told her now you know and if you would like i will come back and show you how to test the soil,,so next day i did and she really truely watched and learned ,made my old ass feel good to pass something on

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol how high are u right now??? lol

also what they will do is raid my house they do it for way less around here they just say they where looking for meth and no one would care about them raids
havent had any in months,,found my pipe in my tool box yesterday and smoked the screen,caught a little buzz,,other than that about 4 months now,,they come to raid my house the better bring swat,,cause unless paper is in hand they aint coming in,,i dont live in russia,,and they more than welcome to finish this long life ive had,,so all i can say is time to m,ove lady

Top Bottom