My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so i wont have to fuck with him then by light depriving.. he can do it on its on his own since i have more than enough time if he is close..

i need to buy a jar of baby food as i have nothing to put the pollen in.
whats a good flavor hah
hawian delight,,took it from both boys when they were kids,,still hear about it 33 yrs later,,good shit,damn good shit

jipp

jipp

hawian delight,,took it from both boys when they were kids,,still hear about it 33 yrs later,,good shit,damn good shit
hah that made me laugh.

i do not really remember being real young but , my sister can remember all that crazy shit from 2-3 on.. nuts.. my memory kicks in around 5. mostly moments with my grandma before 5 is all i remember being forced to eat can spinage NASTY SHIT i will not eat can spinage or cooked spinage and i do not care i spelled it wrong.. shit is nasty! laughs. i told her i would puke and i did hah.

jipp

jipp

im hungry but nothing sounds good.. yet again. gonna be a skeleton at this rate. laughs.

i need to get some t8 bulbs and 5g bucket so i can start brewing micros.. and more iso.. shit gets used a lot. this weekend. move seedling, up pot and shit probably.

my good leg feels ok so i will try to walk again today. i really wish i knew what was good pain and what was bad pain hah.. i need a fucking safe word for my fucking knee at this rate. laughs.. its fine doing some things but then others hurts like fuck and i swear ill be in a wheel chair then i get some sleep and its ok.. i dunno this being broken shit is getting so old. laughs.. i always over do it. so stupid. my mind can go much further than the body. but i guess it did ok when i crawled for two days for help with a compound fracture. i only have old age to blame. laughs
its time for a hour of blues! laughs, bowl up!

jipp

jipp

seedling got feed. solo cups feed too.
IMG 5593

plants inside flower tent look fine. orderd a third led light so maybe ill have enough light in there.. i hate teh cobs foot print it sucks for my space anyhow.. 4x4 is where its at. maybe i can make one fit on that table lol.. just rest it on a sheet of plywood.. maybe a option for this winter.

IMG 5595

pepper plant want to be out side so bad.. fucking not the right environment for them flowers they keep falling off..

high humid and temps.. lets hope i can get some decent growing weather by my third flower. laughs.
IMG 5597

gonna kill this fucking cat. he went after my male yet again.. news leafs were just to tempting.. asshole!
IMG 5622

walked tonight.. until my good knee felt like it was gonna explode then stop.. sore as fuck now, but whatever. as long as it keeps healing. :D then i can focus on my so called bad leg which is in better shape than my good leg.. laughs
IMG 5601
IMG 5611
IMG 5618

hope you all had a fantastic day yo,
bowl up.

TheRemer

TheRemer

im hungry but nothing sounds good.. yet again. gonna be a skeleton at this rate. laughs.

i need to get some t8 bulbs and 5g bucket so i can start brewing micros.. and more iso.. shit gets used a lot. this weekend. move seedling, up pot and shit probably.

my good leg feels ok so i will try to walk again today. i really wish i knew what was good pain and what was bad pain hah.. i need a fucking safe word for my fucking knee at this rate. laughs.. its fine doing some things but then others hurts like fuck and i swear ill be in a wheel chair then i get some sleep and its ok.. i dunno this being broken shit is getting so old. laughs.. i always over do it. so stupid. my mind can go much further than the body. but i guess it did ok when i crawled for two days for help with a compound fracture. i only have old age to blame. laughs
its time for a hour of blues! laughs, bowl up!
Nice boob.:love2::kiss:

jipp

jipp

Iv had some strong sativa. Shit is fuckin intense n weird to me. I gota get my indica on.
i have no real experience with sativas so yeah who knows what will happen :d maybe my brain will blow up. laughs. so far everything i have tried has hit me like a indica. but thats ok, i like couch lock! but with this depression i doubt a sativa would make me feel any better laughs. its pretty rough shit.. i wonder if normal depression is the same.. id assume yes depression is depression.. heh no matter how you wan to bottle it.

bowl up bro.

jipp

jipp

the last tune for me tonight i think.. ill be sure to be drooling by the time it hits repeat.

so lets get medicated and kill all worries and pains.. that shit sucks to think about.

laughs,
bowl up!

jipp

jipp

No doubt gettin medicated is always good for depression i find. Doesnt matter in the end what you smoking on.
i dunno man im sure some smoke is better than others for it.

yeah, im getting close to crashing. i need a electric nail i think.. waking up in the middle of the night and wanting.needing to knock your self out. trying to heat it up half asleep, i burnt the fuck out of my self trying to do that. hah.. . im to lazy to heat the fucking banger up atm or to high which ever way one wants to think about it... so yeah i need to get a electric nail . im 40 mins into this jam and im getting sleepy. one more bowl!

good night.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

well im ready to go back in time.. all aboard.

when i was a boy i wanted to run cattle with my horse. heh. foolish youth!

hey @tifosi i have a question for you. so im gonna get a 4x4 tent in a month or two.. what will i have to upgrade besides more light.. will my fan/filter work for a 4x4
with that guy who said it was to much for my 2x4 maybe think maybe not enough for a 4x4.

also im gonna get lots of comments like that over the years i imagine. laughs.. joys of learning to grow online :D

hope you are doing well, im not so good but thats life eh. laughs
i am not looking forward to going for a walk this eve. but i have no choice.. blah..
bowl up homies.

jipp

jipp

well all of my jars are right around 60. it is interesting how when you open the jar now it smells way more than i ever smelt in the flower tent.. odd.
IMG 5634
IMG 5635

this is of pancake #3 or the light pheno mostly fire balls..
bowl up.

Top Bottom