My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

looks like my little brother may of had a stroke.. or something. he is in the ER getting his second cat scan on his head. he 6 years younger than me.. crazy.

life is fucking unpredictable.. my brother and i are not close but this still bugs me.. he has a wife and 2 little ones.
time to get ripped.

bowl up folks.. enjoy life its short.

jipp

jipp

IMG 5644

they keeping my brother, he has a mri in the morning.. he is in one of them camera rooms.

anyhow, got some t8 bulbs but of course one of them is broken inside. i can hear it.. im hoping at least one of the 3500 work. both 6500 are fine.

now i need to knock my self out.

bowls up!

jipp

jipp

IMG 5654
so i know at least one 3500 bulb is broken.. can i get away with the 6500 t8 for veg until i can replace the 3500 as it will be easier to return if i do not open id imagine. heh.

@SimplyCmplex look what broke ground.. gelato 33 x blue cookies. and the SBD are growing fast and have huge skinny leafs compared to what im use to seeing im thinking sativa yeah? heh.
bowl up!
seed put in the dirt on 7-31
IMG 5650

broke ground today 8-6
IMG 5652

seems since i started keeping track, the CGL, plemon, SBD, and even blue cookies are right around 7 days from seed put in the dirt to the time they bust ground.

get your sunday morning chores on with some mellow jamms.

wow this oil is kicking my ass today.not even trying. whats up with that. laughs.
bowl up friends, hope you all have a fantastic sunday.

jipp

jipp

IMG 5655

three sbds i will be up potting this blue solo to 1g.. i need 3 sbds to hopefully get 1 chick. the blue cookies is my solo cup, which ill move to the blue cup in the future probably, just gonna abuse the fuck out of it.., heh. red solo cups suck yo!

IMG 5656

i went out to check on my male and totally forgot to take a box with me. hah. maybe tonight.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

Oh and sorry to here about your brother jipp, bowls up to a full recovery.
And bowl ups to getting that knee up and running. Now I jacked up my meniscus in my right knee been bummin for a feel lol
Been 10 years since my surgery
thx. my brother and iv never been close but yeah still sucks.. family and all that regardless.

yeah my knees not healing so fast.. its getting old. but whatever.

and is it or does good shit fuck you up some days out of the blue.. or maybe my tolerence4 is getting lower/ hah.. i could hope..

jipp

jipp

IMG 5667

so, it got cold last night. i have to remember to turn the a/c down at night.. because i got more purple petioles last night.. but its a pretty color so what the fuck. raised the cob some. was starting to torch the leafs a bit.
cobs cant burn.. man what a bullshit sales pitch. hah.
IMG 5657

clock wise starting in the left front corner: afghans fatso, runt, PFX, 93 afghan. clone of #3 is in the far right hand corner.
IMG 5659
IMG 5658
IMG 5661

hopefully i wont need the #3 clone above.
IMG 5665
IMG 5664

the 93 afghan is a sexy bitch.
IMG 5666

my pepper plant when it comes to its next dry cycle. i will take him out to the garage i think he will like it out there.
IMG 5668

and holy shit i see how peppers form.
IMG 5301

the grow through the flower.. had no clue.

my first and probably only pepper.. FUCK YEAH@
IMG 5669

as simple as it sounds, finding that pepper made me feel good. laughs. maybe i should of been a gardener!

jipp

jipp

Looking good bro. Cool you're going to get some Jalapenos.
maybe more than 1 but i doubt it.. but its the first time its had bloom food too.

so maybe it will take off now.

hope you are having a great day.. im doing ok.

hey do you know if i can use 6500 t8 lights to veg under? you see i bought some 6500, and 3500 t8 bulbs but when i got home last night i heard the noise in one o the bulbs i did not hear in the noise store.

bowls up!

Farmer P

Farmer P

maybe more than 1 but i doubt it.. but its the first time its had bloom food too.

so maybe it will take off now.

hope you are having a great day.. im doing ok.

hey do you know if i can use 6500 t8 lights to veg under? you see i bought some 6500, and 3500 t8 bulbs but when i got home last night i heard the noise in one o the bulbs i did not hear in the noise store.

bowls up!
Yeah, I would go for it. I think you can veg under pretty much anything, it's the flower stage that matters more. I vegged under HPS before and it worked fine. I think 6500 is recommended for veg anyway right? The lower numbers are for flower. Or have I been smoking too much lol. Hope you have a great day, I'm going to get some beer and hit the pool. Got some porterhouse steaks to bbq later.

jipp

jipp

Yeah, I would go for it. I think you can veg under pretty much anything, it's the flower stage that matters more. I vegged under HPS before and it worked fine. I think 6500 is recommended for veg anyway right? The lower numbers are for flower. Or have I been smoking too much lol. Hope you have a great day, I'm going to get some beer and hit the pool. Got some porterhouse steaks to bbq later.
i remember when i use to bbq and shit.. ill have to get back to doing that i enjoyed it. cool. ill install them today.. iv been thinking.. iv been baby siting this male of mine for months now.. and when i get the space cleared out where i have the t8 now hanging.. ill be able to get more plants.. so i can veg them if i choose for months then when i need one toss it in.. as long as i bonzi its roots and give it a few weeks to recover.. this makes sense to me at the moment.. but im probably high too. laughs

so, what i guess im saying ill probably end up keeping the clone of #3 around laughs.. i suck dude may as well be a foster home for happy plants. :D
im also gonna try to take clones of the plants before i flip. ill use the hydro bubbler method bullshit.. since it to hot for a dome here.
bowl up!

jipp

jipp

so if you get a cheap rosin press.. make sure you check the amperage.. the one i originally wanted to get was 30amp. i only have 15amp here, besides furnace, stove, freezer.

so i went with the model @Broken posted.. saved money tho.. so ill learn whats up for 300.00 with the rosin press. and then probably make my own lol. i do have a large press from harbor freight out in the garage i used to bend metal for a motorcycle frame i built years ago.

bowls up.. yay for oil. even tho to me oil is all that shit.. wax, crumble, shatter, yadda yada.. to fucking complicated. so yeah oil! just like outside growing and green house are the same thing to my dumb ass.

i bring this up because guess.. what something from the slow boat showed up, err i mean slow air plane! hah.

bowls up homies, im getting closer to my independence. :D
figure learn to grow good dope , and take care of my medical needs is a pretty damn good start to that.. now i think i should just buy a wheel chair and say fuck this walking shit because its a total drag.

jipp

jipp

to bad about your brother i hope he has a full recovery.I had a lightning strike here it blew out my wall fan in my greenhouse & the LUX controller on my exhaust fan.
damn now that sucks.. i had a powerr outage week ago it fucked my timers up for the seocn time.. stupid eletricty. i guess you wanted a reason to upgrade yeah? heh.

yeah hope he recovers man.. its nuts he younger than i by 6 years. he thought it was dehydration because had to work.. he went paid the electric bill then he went home to get hydrated and cool, and his face just swelled up, cant talk.. of course he is like me and dose not like going to the hospital so he waited longer than he should of.. but he finally was told go or die. laughs.

jipp

jipp

hey @tifosi do yuou think i really need to light deprive my male?

if so i have a issue, laughs. but its close enough i can make him fit if i put him at a angel, and also put blocks under the box to lift it 4" probably.

but im really think i do not have to fuck with him.. i figure i flip the afghans and shit in 2 weeks.. or there second feeding. i assume we want to feed before flipping.
IMG 5681

he finally lost control.
IMG 5679

and like i have one of these in the shop i could get heating plates for in the future. forgot all about it. hah. in the future maybe ill get plates for it.
IMG 5675

best part its already assembled laughs.. just hose it off, lube, plates and rock n roll maybe.. ill see with this desk top model..

hey
@oldskol4evr how much flower do i use. i really need some baby food hah. :p

jipp

jipp

i think the reason i got hit so hard dis morning by the oil with out trying is i had not eaten and was wake n bake.. only thing i can think. laughs.. not that im complaining but first time that has happened.

also i think the smoke from #3 will tell me if its worth keeping around. just thought of that.

tifosi

tifosi

There is pollen all over that male it's harvest time. The big fan leaf at the bottom has plenty of pollen. if you could carefully cut that leaf off and dump it on some fresh parchment.I place mine in a dark cabinet for 4 or 5 days to dry out,then i put it in a small snack size zip in the frige until needed.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey @tifosi do yuou think i really need to light deprive my male?

if so i have a issue, laughs. but its close enough i can make him fit if i put him at a angel, and also put blocks under the box to lift it 4" probably.

but im really think i do not have to fuck with him.. i figure i flip the afghans and shit in 2 weeks.. or there second feeding. i assume we want to feed before flipping.
View attachment 727341

he finally lost control.
View attachment 727340

and like i have one of these in the shop i could get heating plates for in the future. forgot all about it. hah. in the future maybe ill get plates for it.
View attachment 727339
best part its already assembled laughs.. just hose it off, lube, plates and rock n roll maybe.. ill see with this desk top model..

hey
@oldskol4evr how much flower do i use. i really need some baby food hah. :p
box skaird the shit out of him,lmao,,just a little about a 1/4 tsp full,,it only keeping it from sticking to the jar and much easier to handle,and also put the girl on a carb sex exchange,lmao,,naw just a little bro,you just want to mix the pllen in with it to keep it from balling together once you get in a jar,,you could cover that whole table in pollen and scrap it up and it wont be much,,but as you will see size doesnt matter to these girls,they get knocked up

Top Bottom