My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

How much do you need? the 4 by 4 tent should pull a pound every harvest. Your life is going threw change, i went threw the same thing 40 years ago. It took me two years to look at myself as that other me. Growing & the internet is good diversion.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah so be it.. like i said the narrative. i feel like iv been used. laughs.
so many bait and switch on pill threads i responded to.. should of known.

oh well. live and learn.. i was not able to think at all early on. im still learning to think again and i hate how i can just see shit now as im healing. i dunno man.. fed up with everything.

bowl up homie.
chill bro ,tomorrow is another great day,been there and visit quite often

jipp

jipp

hmm so where the fuck did the wall thing (like on facebook i guess. where people could have a conversation.. i remember clicking on it.. ) go? i cant find it.. i know it had two post on it. laughs.

tifosi

tifosi

i have no room for more seeds. already do not have enough room.. no clue if ill be able to get a 4x4 tent. so yeah. laughs.
bowl up.
I don't grow in the summer because of heat,i takes one grow from you. A couple of months from now you can put 4 lights in that tent. Those Afghans will be finishing in cooler weather and should give you some of that couch lock smoke bowl up.

jipp

jipp

Viewing unknown page, A moment ago

yet it shows other guests, and what not what they are viewing. but other guest you get a unknown error.

still looking for that damn page. laughs. i give up, i remember one of the names on it tho.
ill look that name up.
bowls up.

TheRemer

TheRemer

i do not know how much i need. probably strain dependent yeah because what im smoking right now is going fast.. but the SD lasted long time.
I realized that the only thing that makes me feel right is the hindu. So im puting all my hindus in next run.

jipp

jipp

They can and will do both you can ask for it to be erased but it just goes into the trash can. Where the nug pics at man
yeah. they still in the jar curing.

i have a pollen shot! oh oh oh! heh.
IMG 5912

bowl up.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Tell you what @jipp gimme a week or so.. I'll send you a dimmable ballast and cool tube fixture. Think I have brand new or like new bulbs to go with it. Only condition is you have to continue to rock out on grows man. How bout it?

Broken

Broken

you have to hang out and grow . I wish I could. As for how people look at you screw them. I have never fit anyones mold. But I know we have more alike then most people I know. We love growing weed, we have built bows made knives love to fish suffered pain and depression. Don't quit doing something you enjoy and love because if your like me once you quit its hard to ever find the fun again. I will have to say I have gotten better at giving zero fucks what others view me as. I am telling you this out of love brother because I have fought and am fighting the same demons.

in the end give me a peaceful sunset up in the mountains somewhere and leave me alone and ill be a happy man.
Can I stop in and smoke a bowl? You can teach me how to catch trout and we can eat elk jerky

jipp

jipp

Tell you what @jipp gimme a week or so.. I'll send you a dimmable ballast and cool tube fixture. Think I have brand new or like new bulbs to go with it. Only condition is you have to continue to rock out on grows man. How bout it?
let me sleep on it.. plus i have no clue what that is. hah. i get its a light.. about it.
thanks tho.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

let me sleep on it.. plus i have no clue what that is. hah. i get its a light.. about it.
thanks tho.

It's a dimmable hps ballast...dimmable from 1000watts down to 500watts. The light fixture is a typical reflective hood that can light a 4x4 space. The hps bulb sits inside a "cooltube" a glass tube that can be fitted with "flex ducting" on both sides to push bulb heat out your tent.

You don't have to accept it man it's all good, but it will grow top notch flowers, with top notch yields. You just need to manage heat. I have a few I took down when I upgraded to double cmh's. I still have a few led panels I'm using but will soon replace those as well.

jipp

jipp

It's a dimmable hps ballast...dimmable from 1000watts down to 500watts. The light fixture is a typical reflective hood that can light a 4x4 space. The hps bulb sits inside a "cooltube" a glass tube that can be fitted with "flex ducting" on both sides to push bulb heat out your tent.

You don't have to accept it man it's all good, but it will grow top notch flowers, with top notch yields. You just need to manage heat. I have a few I took down when I upgraded to double cmh's. I still have a few led panels I'm using but will soon replace those as well.

thats cool. i do not have 4x4 tent yet. i do need top notch flower.. i can give it a try if it does not work ill just send it back to you. then i wont feel guilty if i give up..

Latest posts

Top Bottom