My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

we will find out.. has to be better than a hair straighter.
i hope my pollen works.. it should be dry ill cap it today.. my male i do not think will produce much more pollen.. to bad i did not get a clone of him.. could of should of.. just like keeping my mouth shut over withdraws. someone should of told me to shut the fuck up. laughs.. but then i guess that would not fit a narrative..

the afghans i think will be better suited for rosin? i poked a hole in a leaf and it bleed rosin hah ( go aspirin ). iv read afghans pass on resin to other strains.. so im thinking the alien/afghan should be some good rosin smoke. hah

will try to get some clones in case i get no seeds. no clue if the pollen i got will be good, or whatever yeah.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

IMG 5878

so this showed up yesterday. anyhow.. i have enough light now.. i plan on getting a 4x4 tent next month.. and ill make shit work some how. while i save my pennies for a better light that w ill a give me more food for my fucking plants.. and also be cooler, and save electricity.. go better led lights! but whatever
IMG 5902

IMG 5900
IMG 5901

so what kind of plug do i need for this so i can plug a light into it.. so i do not have 3 chords.. the COB has one too. someone throw me a bone so i can get one.

IMG 5910

best i can do for now until i can get some help to move shit.. i dunno if ill be able to use it or not.. the new light puts off a shit load more light.

i need to feed the solo cups.. they still alive.
IMG 5896

IMG 5908
jipp

jipp

i took some char and busted it up on a home made anvil i made years ago.. you do not need much for back yard knife smithing. :D
IMG 5887
IMG 5889

( you would want to grind it smooth again or your blades would have pits in them tho )
found a use for a shirt that no longer fits my skinny ass, laughs.
i mixed up micros yesterday and shit i added some char. my micros will be living it up in there new digs.
IMG 5895

thanks for letting me know they needed to be charged first @oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 728547
so this showed up yesterday. anyhow.. i have enough light now.. i plan on getting a 4x4 tent next month.. and ill make shit work some how. while i save my pennies for a better light that w ill a give me more food for my fucking plants.. and also be cooler, and save electricity.. go better led lights! but whatever
View attachment 728552
View attachment 728550 View attachment 728551
so what kind of plug do i need for this so i can plug a light into it.. so i do not have 3 chords.. the COB has one too. someone throw me a bone so i can get one.

View attachment 728554
best i can do for now until i can get some help to move shit.. i dunno if ill be able to use it or not.. the new light puts off a shit load more light.

i need to feed the solo cups.. they still alive.
View attachment 728549
looks to me like a universal plug ,to daisy chain another light to it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i took some char and busted it up on a home made anvil i made years ago.. you do not need much for back yard knife smithing. :D
View attachment 728561 View attachment 728562
( you would want to grind it smooth again or your blades would have pits in them tho )
found a use for a shirt that no longer fits my skinny ass, laughs.
i mixed up micros yesterday and shit i added some char. my micros will be living it up in there new digs.
View attachment 728565
thanks for letting me know they needed to be charged first @oldskol4evr
ya let it soak in there a few days,,and should be good to go,,they say 2 weeks best,but that char is gonna be like a sponge and after 2 days probally wont even have any water in it

jipp

jipp

@tifosi im just gonna cage all these plants.. so what do i haev to do besides top them at the third node..

ya let it soak in there a few days,,and should be good to go,,they say 2 weeks best,but that char is gonna be like a sponge and after 2 days probally wont even have any water in it
yeah its some dry shit hha.. been out in the summer tripple digits many years since iv not made a knife in i do not know how long. but this winter im gonna forge some knifes i have all the stuff. just have to get out there and bang the shit out of some steel.
i have 5051, and 1086 both very friendly steels for back yard smnithing.. and i have some wrought iron ( they do not make it anymore ) that stuff forges like butter.. you can etch it and it takes on a pattern welded steel look. makes great sam mai knifs.

yeah i hope maybe this winter i can beat the shit out of some steel.

tifosi

tifosi

I think a SCROG net is a little easier way to get a max yield.when i first looked at all the bamboo you had in there last time,i figured it was to much but your way seemed to spread them out and work well. I have 40 gallons of tea to pour over my plants & 150 ft. of net to staple up and around my plants,Bowlen up and tipping a few has me lazy.

tifosi

tifosi

do they have the same leaf structure,one could be just a bit faster starting. a longer and narrower leaf would favor the GL. A 10 pack of seeds always has a few that out shine the others. I don't think there is much to be paranoid about unless some BHO pictures are posted. Start a new thread and this one will buried in the archives in a few weeks

jipp

jipp

i think iv had enough. i doubt ill be able to grow enough for my self anyhow.
so once the afghans are done then ill have to decide what im gonna do. its only time so no big deal.

leaf structure hard to say at the angel i see them.. but if i lean into it the tent. one is for sure fatty indi leaf.. other two could go either way.. still to young.

jipp

jipp

yeah so be it.. like i said the narrative. i feel like iv been used. laughs.
so many bait and switch on pill threads i responded to.. should of known.

oh well. live and learn.. i was not able to think at all early on. im still learning to think again and i hate how i can just see shit now as im healing. i dunno man.. fed up with everything.

bowl up homie.

Top Bottom