My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Hey there Jipp!
Your doing great man, it's nice to get this stuff out of the way Now You-know.
As tempting as it is to run as many delicious strains as I did before, it was a complete disaster and mind fuck that confused me severely.
Not only did I learn nothing about a plant and how it grows nevermind a unique strain, I wasted tons of time and money on the ferts.
Worst of all I overwatered tje hell out of them trying to use all the diff ferts.

Dont get me wrong I'm Not saying you are doing this at all, but I feel your pain about the toxicity and deficiencies worries of new products.
Better to use them later when you know what your plant wants and can handle.
There is enough nutrient properties in Any one single bottle to make a beautiful plant.
I'm growing these 2 blueberry widow plants with ONE bottle of fert :)
And they look, smell and feel very healthy.
Much respect to you, keep it simple :)

jipp

jipp

We all know you are going to experiment and play around until you find your way.

But stop reading about products and start readin about plant growth.

The product info is where most of the bullshit is.

And the light manufacturers.
i was reading about my fert. and neems oil.. that sit dude..

its all good man. rock on.

chris.

ps

i wanted to talk about plant cells and shit not feeding my plants when i mention my plant burnt tip.. just so you know iv been reading about plant life.

jipp

jipp

well i guess that came off as a dick of me. hah.

just got off the phone with the fucking surgeon and im told learn about plants when obv i have been..

and i should clear up when i say them bottles i see, what i really mean is.. bud candy, and whatever the fuck was in how to make your buds fatter thread., hah.

i was a little rude in that thread. :(
sorry commercial growers.. grow your frosty, err fat buds. :P

so forgive me and i hope you have a fantastic day.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

just got off the phone with the fucking surgeon and im told learn about plants when obv i have been..

and i should clear up when i say them bottles i see, what i really mean is.. bud candy, and whatever the fuck was in how to make your buds fatter thread., hah.

sorry commercial growers.. grow your frosty, err fat buds. :p

chris.

I didn't mean anything by my comments that dramatic. I'm sorry if I offended. It takes time to learn this stuff. All I am saying is training and additives especially to excess is a bad idea because you can't observe the plant growing naturally and stress free. It takes time to learn to use each additive correctly and none are absolutely needed. And I am agreeing we all did and do it and we screw up too.

And I am saying learning to adjust the environment. Lights fans ventilation and what needs fixing is more important. Little adjustments will cause your plants to react.

Look what I did.

IMG 5744
IMG 5745

Was going great til then. I underfed for transition by mis judging how much nutrients were left in the soil. And when I bent her stretching top she snapped right off. The one main top gone. Lopsided bush.

See the dark fan leaves and light mid growth. Potassium deficiency when she needs it most.

Ooooops.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

so do not train your plants when you have a i do not give a fuck attitude.. things go wrong quick..
example B. second fucking branch iv broke training the other was on the larger #2. hah.
( we see if my fix works.. as it did not snap all the way off, it hung onto it self by some skin, so figure why not try to save it )
View attachment 694887
guess ill learn by my mistakes, just wish i did not have so many. i watch other first grows man and they go off with out a hitch.. hah, if it was not for bad luck id have zero i swear.

rock on.

chris.
You got this brother. Persevere. It will be well worth it

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

sorry commercial growers.. grow your frosty, err fat buds. :p

chris.
U shoot from the hip dont you there brother? Anyways...
I didnt read enough to see what the convo was about but i hope things are moving along for you!

Funk junky

Funk junky

Hey there Jipp!
Your doing great man, it's nice to get this stuff out of the way Now You-know.
As tempting as it is to run as many delicious strains as I did before, it was a complete disaster and mind fuck that confused me severely.
Not only did I learn nothing about a plant and how it grows nevermind a unique strain, I wasted tons of time and money on the ferts.
Worst of all I overwatered tje hell out of them trying to use all the diff ferts.

Dont get me wrong I'm Not saying you are doing this at all, but I feel your pain about the toxicity and deficiencies worries of new products.
Better to use them later when you know what your plant wants and can handle.
There is enough nutrient properties in Any one single bottle to make a beautiful plant.
I'm growing these 2 blueberry widow plants with ONE bottle of fert :)
And they look, smell and feel very healthy.
Much respect to you, keep it simple :)
I know exactly what you mean its easy to try and spoil them by trying stuff them with every exotic product you can find but sometimes less is more! ive just flushed mine and there looking healthier than ever they were on high nitrogen diet

Cobgrower76

Cobgrower76

is it ok to use bottle water to germinate seeds? im on a well, and it has salt/water softener and shit.. so i know im gonna use the water strait from the well but for seeds is it ok just to use this bottle water, i would think it would be ok.

chris,
I love that keyboard what brand and model is it ? Do they come in different colors ?????

Top Bottom