My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

hope everything good hope he wernt last seen on problem page. anyways however much I like him have just found another female and have to check others and do potting up but my most impressive squat female l;ooking plant I'm pretty sure is male has not shown colours yet but hell was thinking of keeping two dads might just be on this thing is a beast and has scents I prefer peace laters

Funk junky

Funk junky

his last post Saturday at first bit worried then thought he is legit. then thought his knee has gone while half way down stairs and was telling lasse go to the computer and tell the farm I'm in trouble!! now I'm wondering if puplicity stunt. chris come home its ok! gotta go potting up. and missus just texted to say she missed me and I nearly responded by saying I'm a bit busy just found another female, that would b my night off explaining myself, lol:ninja:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hope everything good hope he wernt last seen on problem page. anyways however much I like him have just found another female and have to check others and do potting up but my most impressive squat female l;ooking plant I'm pretty sure is male has not shown colours yet but hell was thinking of keeping two dads might just be on this thing is a beast and has scents I prefer peace laters
that was one long sentence... I made it in to a rap to get thru it quicker :)

jipp

jipp

yeah, iv been ignoring this.. just do not care.

but no notices. anyhow.. hope all is well with youy folks.

i have a t5 coming, i have the shit for clones.. i tied the older plants down.. cut the babys down to the first node.

and now i wait.. maybe next week m y tent will be setup, maybe next fucking year i dunno.. and really just do not give a fuck.

but here some pictures for those who may.
IMG 2174

IMG 2176

IMG 2203   Copy

tied down.
IMG 2213   Copy
IMG 2181   Copy

got some 5 gallon pots. just in case a fucking mirrical happens. i wont be to active in this thread anymore so no need to keep it alive.. if i flower ill update.

probably just gonna start over from seed.

its only time .
i hope everyone is having a terrific night.

here some easy listening music to get stoned too on the way out the door.

rock on,
chris.

IMG 2209   Copy
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

i have a t5 coming, i have the shit for clones.. i tied the older plants down.. cut the babys down to the first node.

and now i wait.. maybe next week m y tent will be setup, maybe next fucking year i dunno.. and really just do not give a fuck.

View attachment 697624

View attachment 697625

View attachment 697627

tied down. View attachment 697629 View attachment 697630

got some 5 gallon pots. just in case a fucking mirrical happens. i wont be to active in this thread anymore so no need to keep it alive.. if i flower ill update.

its only time .

rock on,
chris.
Might as well just flip that tent to bloom:D

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Ahh, brother....you seem a lil discouraged, or uninterested...I hope all is well. I'd tell you to flip that lighting to 12/12 in that tent. And in the meantime crack new beans...you have roughly 8 weeks at least before it be time to place something into flower.

When I get more time I'll look thru all the pages I've missed hopefully shed some light on your current mood. I know it's your first grow and we're telling you to veg, veg, veg, train, top, clone, veg, veg. But these are really the essential fundamental building blocks bro. Flip that tent @jipp ...I'll send you a small assortment of beans. ;)

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 697624

View attachment 697625

View attachment 697627

tied down. View attachment 697629 View attachment 697630

its only time .

rock on,
chris.
nice

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That jungle on the left. I'd cut off the top node to lower the height and make management a lil easier.

The ones on the right look good. They are buying you plenty of time by slowing it down.

Seems like that cob is the winning light. Just by looking at growth patterns.

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

I apologize in advance for barging in on this post lol this is my first grow so far she seems to be doing good but i had to transplant her last night before lights off and i kinda messed up the rootball not severely but minimal damage however i DID damage it. I put her in a 2.5 gallon bucket from lowes cost me like 5 or 6 bucks and i got some better soil for her and gave heer a little water after the operation. Im kinda scared that i might lose her but i think she looks fine i left about a quarter of an inch space from the soil to the rounded leaves so she has a little more support as she settles into her new home. I just wanna know what do you guys think maybe you have a few tips that i could use to kinda help her along the way annd also!! My fifth set of leaves have emerged and its a 7 fan leaf i thought those werent supposed to show until floweri g? Any ways heres a picture of my girl (hopefully because ive grown her from seed) let me know what you guys think any and all advice would be appreciated thank you in advance.

Dappadon

Dappadon

Yup it is fine. If your well has a salt softener you don't want to use the water or it will cause salt buildup.

Can you tap and test the well water before the filter? You may be able to use it or maybe dilute it with cheap bottled water.

Hi,have you ever used dutch master flower stimulant? Sorry for just jumping in,u just seem to know abit

Top Bottom