• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
You got a jungle in there

What a great problem to have:)

Your training has definitely slowed down vertical growth to buy you time (good thing)

I Imagine your tent would be overgrown by now if they were au natural

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

i was able to get my table cut down. i had to prove my point which i knew i would. so i took a scrap piece of wood cut it in half scarf jointed it, and doweled it.. glued up.. and told them try to break it at the glue joint. once they could not, they approved of cutting my own fucking table. hah.
View attachment 698486
hah out of control.. few days ago.
anyhow, i can reach my plants now.

my T5 arrived so i put it in my 2x2 tent.
View attachment 698487
View attachment 698489

i popped a 93 Afghani and put it in the 2x2. the fucking thing came up backwards with the tap root reaching for the sky. so i had to flip it around, remove the slimy seed hull that was stuck to the cotyledons but they got wasted so its basically taproot,first set of leafs.. no light so the damn thing was starting to rot,. hah. anyhow, its reaching for the sky now.. we see if it goes anywhere or another dud.

its alive and i think its gonna grow. its taller than yesterday. hah. not by much.. but its the first old seed iv had do anything besides tease me. so im staying positive.

1993 Afghani
View attachment 698494
3 months ago i could not of saved that seed or at least try,. i was not mentally capable or had the needed motor skills. pills really do fuck you up it would seem.. im sure not the same person i was.. but damn man.. i have so many brain cells i need to wake up.. laughs.

so im posting because my bother in-law is coming over to help me water tomorrow.. im gonna ask him to help me setup the tent or at least get some of it up.. and finish it up in a week when my help arrives. the problem is iv never set a tent up yet, and he is your typical academic, my sister is the man in the house. hah. or they be paying to have every thing fixed.. i raised her right. be smart and and capable to use your hands.
anyhow, so im posting because i maybe flowering ( next weekend) other wise i would not be.. i can be damn stubborn on shit..

for example i got accused of being a pill popper at a local grocery store, so had to go through bunch of paper work cause a pharmacist judged me. anyhow i will never shop there again. my family look at me like im nuts but whatever.

could you post a picture of your tents please.
( here is my tent as of now, you can even draw using paint. my paint skills are on par with the best, laughs :D stick figures for eva )
View attachment 698491
i have a can can 400cfm fan, and a phresh filter, light proof ducting, etc. so i think i have everything.. but dunno.

today:

View attachment 698490
the training is a convoluted mess. hah.. i had to snake them branches around and every day i keep pulling leafs down.

so i got the net ready order 2 more. i doubt 1 is enough.
View attachment 698495

anyhow. thank you for your help.
chris.
Jipp! Nice to see you.
Your tents you have already or looking well assembled, and I meen all the accessories. You didnt set those up?
Looks like you got the idea anyhow
I'll show you how NOT to use some T5 fixtures
LMFAO
I laugh at my fixes all the time, they get better with age

I got it them stacked on shelving now, The right way when using for seedlings and youngens , will post pics of that. :::))

Much respect
Jake

20170302 190642
20170302 175100
jipp

jipp

my tent is not setup. i got hurt right as i was going to set it up.
been asking for weeks for help.. was told we would do it before they left for there trip. and that got brushed off, over and over.. i was lucky to get my table cut down.

on the other hand i got my new set of wheels.

will try to walk this week.

i know how to set up the venting part on the out side and box filter that is basic.. its just the inside part im not sure i hope the instructions are good to let me know which way is in and out. hah.

anyhow, yeah.. tomorrow i hope to figure something out. iv not sure how people got the idea my tent was sent up.. iv shown it has not be en for a while. oh well its all good.

the small tent will get setup later i have to get shit for it.,
chris.

IMG 2260   Copy
IMG 2261   Copy
jipp

jipp

He's back ........

good jam.

i need to get high.
i put the solo cup under the T5, it was getting out grown by the older plants.. hah.. and i lollipop it to give me a chance.. stupid small root system.

anyhow, the older plants stocks are maturing nice. they are about size of my thumb. im sure i got a healthy root system ready to be exploited by flipping soon.

chris.
chris,

jipp

jipp

You got a jungle in there

What a great problem to have:)

Your training has definitely slowed down vertical growth to buy you time (good thing)

I Imagine your tent would be overgrown by now if they were au natural
thank you. would you post your tent picture for me. now that im ready to think about such.

one step ahead of you on rachets ofr the loight.. also jhave them for the freshfilter too.. figure be easiest way to hang it using the racthets.
IMG 2263   Copy

will be using maxsea bloom. ( assuming i can get the tent setup. )
IMG 2262   Copy

chris.

Last edited:
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

thank you. would you post your tent picture for me. now that im ready to think about such.

one step ahead of you on rachets ofr the loight.. also jhave them for the freshfilter too.. figure be easiest way to hang it using the racthets.
View attachment 698551
will be using maxsea bloom. ( assuming i can get the tent setup. )
View attachment 698550
chris.
I got what your saying, I know all about stuffing shit in small places, this is a 31"x 31" Tent I veg 6 plants in
And its getting tight.

20170508 191543
20170508 191531
jipp

jipp

i guess the part fucking with my head is how to mount the fan.
hah. i plan on just going out the side vents.
ill figure it out. thanks for the help.

i guess i need to order a pre filter assumed it came with it. hah.. should of known better.
will it hurt to set it up with out the pre filter for now?

well i open the can can fan it can mount to the lateral bars. there are two parallel and two lateral. as long as i do not nee the pre filter i think it wont be that big of a deal.

chris.

IMG 2264   Copy
IMG 2265   Copy
IMG 2266   Copy
Last edited:
jipp

jipp

so after looking at what i have to work with i think im only missing the box/filter and the pre filter for the phresh carbon thingy.

i have heavy duty zip ties to hold the fan up.. as long as its marked which way is in and out, and my help has good eyes this time. hah. so i should be ok.

i bought a grip of these hose clamps.. and figure i can hold the phresh filter up with the ratchet hanger things.. does this sound like a logical approach?

hah gathering all this shit up so its ready since he be here in the morning.

micros will be ready by then too.. timed it perfect.. not to sure about the larger plants.. but we see. i still need to get a drainage thing for inside.. i was expecting that to be done before they left.. since i was gonna have it made from a family friend since i cant go out to the wood shop. anyhow, i get oh i forgot the measurements.. hah.. sucks relaying on people i hate it.. thats why i have always learn how to do shit my self.. fuck humans.

IMG 2268   Copy
IMG 2269   Copy

chris.

jipp

jipp

im gonna grow from seeds for a few grows besides i have no idea how long ill be here if i get healthy i need a change.. but i dunno whats gonna happen.. i have a appointment with a surgeon sooner than i thought ( they asked me my age when i told them they said you are to young.. i was like i got it in my 20s.. she gasp for air. laughs ).. while trying to0 get a clone for practice.. iv decided i need to cull a few of these.. so hard to choose which ones tho. hah..

so this one here is using to much space for the return.. so its going to get trashed tomorrow.. ill let it have one more day to enjoy the light..
IMG 2270   Copy

View attachment 698592
the solo cup is a losing battle for me. i just do not have the skill to grow such.. but i will keep trying i guess.. even tho at the rate im going its gonna be a gram of herb if it ever get to flower. laughs.. ill go for the tallest shoot i guess award. :D
( well solo cup is on its death bed now.. i think major cal-mag difficeny.. i was thinking just food.. but now black spots showing up at midvain. oh well.. i tried. )

solo is 20" from dirt to the top of the plant ( shoot ).. i would say terminal bud.. but its just a set of leafs so not sure how you would refer to such. its been a good learning experience tho.. as it has three dry cycles a day its easy to see results ereal quick.. instead of having to wait a week. laughs.

i tried.. next time.. needs to be topped and kept short to help with the sink which is fucking out of control in such a small root system.. they can only hold so much food. hah. and obv its not enough.. so theorize.. the cal-mag deficiency came to be because not enough shit in my soil.. and since im only using a basic fert.. i have no way to correct that as of now. i have been using cal-mag foliar spray.. but apparently its not enough.

so ill just wtch it die i guess while still feeding it and see what happens. may as well learn what i can from it.. adn now i know what a hungry leaf looks like from start to finish, also what cal-mag diffency with brown spots looks like.. so hey well worth the effort to see such things with my own eyes.. im just the type of person who has to see shit with my own eyes unfortunately.. pictures are not good enough for me. :(

well the older plants are gwoing like crazy. ill tie them down today.. my help will be here around 8am. so couple of hours. hopefully we can get my tent mostly setup.. then this weekend ill flip if possible.

i do not have a catch pan or anything yet.. but fuck it ill water in side if i have too.

ill turn the light dimmer down on the older plants to slow them down for the rest of the week.. only option i have.

IMG 2274   Copy

IMG 2276   Copy

IMG 2275   Copy

day 2 :
IMG 2279   Copy

i hope everyone is having a extraordinary morning.

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
The pre-filter for your charcoal filter is in the box . You will need it to prolong filter life by preventing particles from clogging it up.

It is designed for vapor/smell absorption not particulates.

I will get you a pic of my tent as I get home after work to help give you an idea of how to set it up :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so after looking at what i have to work with i think im only missing the box/filter and the pre filter for the phresh carbon thingy.

i have heavy duty zip ties to hold the fan up.. as long as its marked which way is in and out, and my help has good eyes this time. hah. so i should be ok.

i bought a grip of these hose clamps.. and figure i can hold the phresh filter up with the ratchet hanger things.. does this sound like a logical approach?

hah gathering all this shit up so its ready since he be here in the morning.

micros will be ready by then too.. timed it perfect.. not to sure about the larger plants.. but we see. i still need to get a drainage thing for inside.. i was expecting that to be done before they left.. since i was gonna have it made from a family friend since i cant go out to the wood shop. anyhow, i get oh i forgot the measurements.. hah.. sucks relaying on people i hate it.. thats why i have always learn how to do shit my self.. fuck humans.

View attachment 698564 View attachment 698565

chris.

The pre filter is just the white cover they put inside the canister in the box. There should be elastic bands included to hold it on.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I will get you a pic of my tent as I get home after work to help give you an idea of how to set it up :)
20170509 194620

Here is the exhaust system
20170509 194537

The tent had 2 fabric straps designed to hang the charcoal filter.
20170509 194601

The fan controller had an extension cord ran straight to it hanging. The extra outlet is just for the clip on fan.
20170509 194608

The inline fan utilized the metal hooks that came with the tent to hang.
20170509 194544

I'm dead tired from work, can't talk more. Im off to bed early:sleep:

Hope this helps :).

jipp

jipp

View attachment 698909
Here is the exhaust system View attachment 698910

The tent had 2 fabric straps designed to hang the charcoal filter. View attachment 698911

The fan controller had an extension cord ran straight to it hanging. The extra outlet is just for the clip on fan.View attachment 698912

The inline fan utilized the metal hooks that came with the tent to hang.View attachment 698913
I'm dead tired from work, can't talk more. Im off to bed early:sleep:

Hope this helps :).

yeah thank you.. iyt confirmed i did it right. laughs.

lets just say its good tting i have some patients because my academic bother inlaw is not handy at all.. he lacks all fucking common sense. but smart as fuck.. take all kind to make the world go around.. but ended up having to do most of it on my own.

what fucked me was i did not take the parts out of the box first then i would of had a better idea of how it would go..

for some reason i thought it was a daisy chain.. in/out.. i did not comprehend that it did not work that way till i looked at the filter in the box.. and at the bottom yeah i found the pre filter/elastic bands.. so i wasted 10 bucks to order one.. but i have a spare i guess.

so thank you for the pictures. they will be beneficial for the 2x1 tent too ( which i need to order parts for next month ).

its sure not setup perfect.. but its a start.

i hope to flip this weekend. i have turn the lights down to dim. I hope this will slow them down some..

worth a shot.
chris.

Top Bottom