My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

This is brilliant. Thanks for the info into the ol ticker with it.
Be careful. It's addictive. Fulvic acid is the "catalyst to the catalysts". Coot came up with this one too lol. I think he felt the same way i do when it came to making all these teas.

I think coot also realized the benefits the biological process provides your soil when it happens in the pot.

Amino acids and enzymes galore.

MBP is also loaded with chitinase which dissolves the exoskeleton of arthropods and other pests however it doesn't affect worms.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Soon as infill my beds i will water with a sprout tea then add the worms then add the barley. Can I throw compost over the barley then mulch?
I would space the inputs out. They each stimulate different cultures. By stimulating too many organisms in the soil at once you could cause an overabundance of available nutrients.

Coots incorporates this and coconut water feedings into the schedule to avoid SST. Some guys make flour out of organic popcorn also to increase the enzyme profile. If you do this you can take coconut water out of the schedule.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I would space the inputs out. They each stimulate different cultures. By stimulating too many organisms in the soil at once you could cause an overabundance of available nutrients.

Coots incorporates this and coconut water feedings into the schedule to avoid SST. Some guys make flour out of organic popcorn also to increase the enzyme profile. If you do this you can take coconut water out of the schedule.
Ive been using popcorn sprout teas and alfalfa sprout teas.

jipp

jipp

Bwahaha...this guy ^^^^^^!!!!

I'm excited for you @jipp pretty soon you can smell them gals. :) Always a pleasure opening up a jammed packed tent of different strains and crosses in flower. It's like SMELL OVERLOAD!

thank you, i look forward to learning from them.
this big leaf Afghani is fucking with my head tho..

looks like a short shaggy dog, i think its gonna be the one to fuck with my head out of the new kids. hah.

just gave the big leaf afgani its first full strength of baby food. not sure if the bottom leaf is from lack of food or light, im thinking both.. it took half strength baby food fine.. so time to let her grow.. into a short bushy thing. hha.
IMG 2800   Copy

looks like the 93 afgani, is gonna pull through.
thanks for the pen/seeds.

hope you have a great day, im doing ok here.. just trying to get use to reliving my accident a gain.. one thing the pills did is keep you from dreaming.. but then on pills i never slept.

chris

Last edited:
Broken

Broken

thank you, i look forward to learning from them.
this big leaf Afghani is fucking with my head tho..

looks like a short shaggy dog, i think its gonna be the one to fuck with my head out of the new kids. hah.

just gave the big leaf afgani its first full strength of baby food. not sure if the bottom leaf is from lack of food or light, im thinking both.. it took half strength baby food fine.. so time to let her grow.. into a short bushy thing. hha.
View attachment 703998
looks like the 93 afgani, is gonna pull through.
thanks for the pen/seed.

hope you have a great day, im doing ok here.. just trying to get use to reliving my accident a gain.. one thing the pills did is keep you from dreaming.. but then on pills i never slept.

chris

That 93 is the first seedling I have ever seen that looks like it could use defoliated (jk) might have to put some wooden skewers in the cup and tie some strings to them allowing the stem to move back and forth so you can get a fan on it to strengthen the stem. Heck I dont really know if that would work just how my brain works.

As for reliving the accident. out of my near death experiences the only one you might says that haunts me is the drowning. The way I get through them in a dream is by trying to think of them while awake but dwelling on the fact of I survived and am here today. I never think of them and not tell myself but "here I am" . I rarely dream of them anymore.

The last 5 days I wake up 5 times a night because of the pain in my back/hip I hope it goes away soon

Have a great day

jipp

jipp

That 93 is the first seedling I have ever seen that looks like it could use defoliated (jk) might have to put some wooden skewers in the cup and tie some strings to them allowing the stem to move back and forth so you can get a fan on it to strengthen the stem. Heck I dont really know if that would work just how my brain works.

As for reliving the accident. out of my near death experiences the only one you might says that haunts me is the drowning. The way I get through them in a dream is by trying to think of them while awake but dwelling on the fact of I survived and am here today. I never think of them and not tell myself but "here I am" . I rarely dream of them anymore.

The last 5 days I wake up 5 times a night because of the pain in my back/hip I hope it goes away soon

Have a great day

yeah, it will take work to get through this. i hope you feel better soon. i do wake up often too. sucks.

but hey we have our plants, so what the hell.

yeah the 93 is something umm special. im just gonna let it do its thing, they are all getting a bit of wind.. i was able to finally move the wood bamboo skew from the big bottom afgani. it can support it self now even tho the leafs are just getting fatter. hah

the third Afghani my unskilled laborer knocked over is growing again, and normal what ever that really means.

hope you have a great day too bro,
chris.

jipp

jipp

hi guys if all goes well i will be putting a net in my tent tomorrow maybe?

what is the general consensus on what to remove for this process.. any help would be appreciated it.

i get running each branch through a square.. but how much do you lollipop, and when should you?

chris.

chris.

tifosi

tifosi

hi guys if all goes well i will be putting a net in my tent tomorrow maybe?

what is the general consensus on what to remove for this process.. any help would be appreciated it.

i get running each branch through a square.. but how much do you lollipop, and when should you?

chris.

chris.
I would say it's to late for a net,they are used to keep the canopy at an equal distance from the light.I would just flower them out as is unless you figure the weight of the buds will make the buds topple over. Usually a net or SCROG goes in before you start to flower as an alternative grow method besides the LSD or mainlining method you are using this grow. They look good as is to me keep doing what you are doing

jipp

jipp

I would say it's to late for a net,they are used to keep the canopy at an equal distance from the light.I would just flower them out as is unless you figure the weight of the buds will make the buds topple over. Usually a net or SCROG goes in before you start to flower as an alternative grow method besides the LSD or mainlining method you are using this grow. They look good as is to me keep doing what you are doing
thank you.. i wont worry about it this time around.

this is what happens when you do not have a clue what you are doing, mistake after mistake.

chris.

jipp

jipp

well the aliens are rocking ( the third one has a helmet head dunno if it will grow out of it, but i have time so we see ), and the jalapenos are happy.. ill cull some of them when i see who is the strongest.. probably the first one to pop.

IMG 2802   Copy
gave them water today.

IMG 2803   Copy

chris.

jipp

jipp

so would this be more the size id look for to use a net?
IMG 2809   Copy

im gonna end up culling most of these kushs i bet.. hope i get a clone off my male.. if not like i promised you i would not worry about clones and just practice with seed for now.

tifosi

tifosi

I think three plants will be the fastest way to fill your space and seven regular seeds should usually give you 3 females. I wonder if mr R continues to horizontal out his branches for the first few weeks of flower like you would in a SCROG to give himself that nice flat canopy. I use a net pulled tight and tuck it all under until the stretch is over to flatten out my canopy. This improves yield quite a bit and is a bit of a learning process to dial it in.

jipp

jipp

sounds good. well i guess once i know the sex of one of the babys in the tent, if its a female ill let it ride in there with the 3 5g plants and the other female that is in a 2g pot for there duration.

then cull these two kushs in my tent.. man sucks tossing a healthy plant but hey i have new genetics to try so what the hell and i still have some kush seeds so im ok..

im gonna turn this all into hash, and maybe rosin out of that, etc.
thank you for the help bro, means a lot. hope you are having a grand day. im doing ok.

chris.

jipp

jipp

well thinking about it, im gonna go ahead and cull these kushs in the clone tent.. i have seedlings to take care of.

ill transplant my male, cull the two kushs in the clone tent.. and wait for the plants in the flower tent to mature. and crosses finger no problems arise. if i was to toss one of the kushs from the clone tent to find out sex and it turn out to be a chick.. it would be 2 weeks behind the others. shit timing.. so yeah fuck it, these are gonna get culled.
saves me from having to water them tomorrow..

chris.

Top Bottom