My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

man i do not think i have anything to make that easy.. ill give him a week then ill be forced to light deprive him i guess.
all it takes is shoving his ass in a dark spot anywere in garage,then bring him out when you want to light him up,,you over thinking bro,,that thing gonna do his thing regauardless,,put his ass in a box lined with atrash bag,close it up and leave him in there till you ready to give him light,,the laced box will catch the pollen,,im doing same thing when i put mine in tent with a couple girls,,the girls are gonna flower and by keeping them in the dark make them think life is over and all the goodness open up,,i dont agree with the branch thing you were instructed to do,,to much room for error in my opinion,,when i make seeds i make hundreds ,then sort the best ones and discard the lesser if you dig,,with a plant 3 ft tall and just busting a couple limbs your looking at maybe 50 real good seeds,,i dont know why but i always spread them bitchs out to friends and take the good with bad info relayed back to me,,but only way your gonna know for sure what you produced is grow a hundred of them,,i had a bud in new mexico do just that for me,,he wouldnt let me picture the grow,but it was a field of gold and there was 2 defant phenos,,i wouldnt have known this without his help,,i can only do couple plants at a time cause of sam if you dig,,one thing for sure,i was glad i did my method cause i wound up with a great strain i like as many others,,and later on i might just f2 the bitch,now i know,,i gave 500 of them bitchs out and only had 2 handfuls of folk grow them,im down to a personal stash and have plans for her when i can do it safly if you dig,,but to each there own,,tell you this though,if it turns out fire as hell you will regret not doing the whole plant,lmao i now wish i wouldnt have gave out so many seeds,,main thing is i have the method and the stock to get it stabilized and will finalis it one day,,so with that dont over think something that been around way before we were thought about and enjoy the grow and breeding process,it will hook you forever,lmao

jipp

jipp

yeah i hear ya on seeding a whole plant.. but for me i need the meds more than the seeds so one branches makes sense to play around. when i get series and having something worth giving away then ill do a plant.. butf or now its just about learning to make a few seeds for my self to save the genetics more than anything.

the biggest problem i guess with giving him less light is i have to get up in time, and my sleep habbits are all over the fucking map. laughs. but i will make it happen next week if need be i need the pollen soon.. and sooner the better sicne longer he is out there more of a chance of him getting killed its a war zone out there laughs.

one of them days man.. this pain is like a hammer hitting me up side the head laughs.

jipp

jipp

hey @tifosi how or when will i know if i have a sativa leaning pheno? so far they all look alike in the cgls the plemon look similar but you can tell they are a shorter plant.

whats happening on your end?

bowl up,

tifosi

tifosi

hey @tifosi how or when will i know if i have a sativa leaning pheno? so far they all look alike in the cgls the plemon look similar but you can tell they are a shorter plant.

whats happening on your end?

bowl up,
View attachment 725507
That's a good question probably a longer thin leaf would lean towards sativa. Got a spot of pollen from the GMK today,i have three types to chuck now. Smoking the CGL now and dreading going out and top dressing some nutes into my small smart pots. Small pots are a pain in the Arss extra feeding & extra watering, nothing less than a 45 gallon from here on out.

20170731 140531
jipp

jipp

That's a good question probably a longer thin leaf would lean towards sativa. Got a spot of pollen from the GMK today,i have three types to chuck now. Smoking the CGL now and dreading going out and top dressing some nutes into my small smart pots. Small pots are a pain in the Arss extra feeding & extra watering, nothing less than a 45 gallon from here on out.

nice. well save a bit of pollen for me in case i fail to get some from my male i should.. but you know just in case so i least can learn the skill. heh.

this time of year yeah anything in a small pot is gonna be a bitch to keep wet.

had a rough night, so just killing some pain.. and sooner or later ill pass out i gather. laughs.
smoke another bowl heh. it will help motivate you.. no really, it works well! as long as the couch is near by this method is 100 percent better than any caffeine!

whitepistols

whitepistols

Have you pulled out a jar and had a test yet or are you actually one of the few growers that can wait to sample thier prefered method wich is a rosin press.

Oh those press bags keep em around and make butter with em. What to make with the butter well head over to the weed blog they have a monster recipe section for butter or oil.

You may want some edibals on hand for those rough days since they tend to last longer and can hit so hard you sweat lol.

Bowls up and toes up, be safe out there

jipp

jipp

Have you pulled out a jar and had a test yet or are you actually one of the few growers that can wait to sample thier prefered method wich is a rosin press.

Oh those press bags keep em around and make butter with em. What to make with the butter well head over to the weed blog they have a monster recipe section for butter or oil.

You may want some edibals on hand for those rough days since they tend to last longer and can hit so hard you sweat lol.

Bowls up and toes up, be safe out there
yeah i have not tried it yet. still few more weeks for it to cure. i have patients ( its only time.. no big deal ) laughs.. afraid it wont work i guess is another reason iv not tried any. laughs. if i cant learn to grow good dope soon i may not make it. but we see what happens. flash backs to that bunk herb, and going blind from it all just ran through my mind at warp speed.. time for a hit.

once press gets here ill try.. yeah i want to make some edibles i could use the body high. been a rather painful day. and will be tomorrow since iv walked again.. finally able to rehab my knee. laughs.. stay healthy this being broken shit sucks.

just trying to kill some pain and will go back to bed soon. was able to go for a night hobble.. second time iv gone for a night walked since hurting my self like way back. laughs.

lets get medicated.

AgujitaP.R

AgujitaP.R

so figure i better start a grow thread.. give me something to focus on..

not sure how to do this so im just gonna wing it. heh.

ill be using a 2x4 mars tent.
pro LED 280 COB led panel.
3gallon cloth pots.

seeds are either Stargate OG, or Nor Easter X Chemdog 91.

um, ill be using a 400cfm fan, and appropriate scrubber.. that will come later on when i have some cash.

i guess its is to entertain my self.. so talk about whatever you want, i do not give a shit. rock on my friends.

im gonna flip a coin to decide which seeds to try and germinate today. ill let you know soon which seeds win the coin toss. hope you are all having a great day.
chris.
In my opinion a 400 cfm will be to much for that small space

Top Bottom