My Chemdd polinated the entire garden!

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Any crosses made with the Chemdog D or Sour Diesel have a chance of going hermie on you...The same thing happend to Toplan when runing REZ's gear.....His entire crop got seeded..Krome also got full blown hermies...You tell REZ this happened to you and he will blame it on you and delete your thread...He will poke fun at you and say you are a crappy grower instead of admitting that Sour D and Chemdog D have hermie tendencies....Its not REZ's breeding skills its the gentics he's using....You can get some killer ladies from his gear but run the risk of full blown hermies as well..Its really a gamble and i hate the way rez treats his customers....

T

Tolpan

Any crosses made with the Chemdog D or Sour Diesel have a chance of going hermie on you...The same thing happend to Toplan when runing REZ's gear.....His entire crop got seeded..Krome also got full blown hermies...You tell REZ this happened to you and he will blame it on you and delete your thread...He will poke fun at you and say you are a crappy grower instead of admitting that Sour D and Chemdog D have hermie tendencies....Its not REZ's breeding skills its the gentics he's using....You can get some killer ladies from his gear but run the risk of full blown hermies as well..Its really a gamble and i hate the way rez treats his customers....

Good memory ogr! Respect!

I have grown 6 packs of chem dd so far and I found a nice pheno in my last pack, that didn't show any nanners!
Like ogr said, you can find some bomb ladies and I'm happy I found them!
It was an expensive journey to find them, bur finally I got some!
I have no problem if says his beans can show nanners, but Rez always told me, it was my fold and that pisses me on! Now he said that his new chem lines are improved and will show less hermietendencies! We'll see!
I bought near all the packs I've grown with the first release for 130 bucks and later he sold them for 80!
That pissed me the most! Spending 650 dollars and only hermies! Half a year of work, keeping lots of mothers, buying soil, etc. And only hermies!

Lesson learned!

Tolpan

T

the Rock

i am growing some of the chemDD right now at about 6 week veg very robust beautiful plants(alongside Alien dog,CT,Bubba kush,sensistar,orange spice,heri,killingfields)all started same time chemdd is the flat out stud although all the plants look good>is there anything i can do to prevent these from herming?? dont know rez but from what i heard hes a douche,,is the chemdd worth growing out even(finish productwise)??

D

dogsnob

rock i would seperate the Chemdog D d from your other plants when flowering them out just so you can see if its going to herm out you dont want to get all you other girl pollinated mate

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I had the same problems the first time I ran the Chem DD and Chem Haze Diesel from Rez.

In subsequent grows with the same clones I reduced the nutrient strength and had no more problems with male flowers in my Chem DD. It worked for me.

The Joker

The Joker

For once I don't want to bash Rez, my experiences are no different than yours. But here's a thought. All the great weed of the 60's and 70s' was seeded. The great psychadelic soaring highs of the thais, columbians and oaxacan herb was all seeded and it was excellent smoke. And all of those landraces can be hermie.
You could still have hermie prone genes and get amazing smoke! Just sayin. I hope it's the case for ya.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

herm central?

way much respect ograskal. u have helped so many enjoy the best of the best!

ive noticed...any stress..like bending while flowering...flash picture taking..or overfert..sends a branch or 2 into herm mode.

the parent from the begining was the culprit.

but without that parent inter reaction...we wouldnt be taking about a lot of top self strains that the parent plant introduced.

those beans that were in the fabled box of 500 dollar pot... so the story goes....:damnhippie: with all the faults...herms lower yield..make up for in taste..aroma..and the dankest genes on earth.

I

in the air

The only strains i have had really Hermie on me bad is rez strawberry d and his killer q x sour d. the is the only time i have had a large portion of a crop seed. i run Chemdog D sister chem and alot of other chem dogs in my garden for years with no problem.

ITA

S

Swerve

rez is a fucking half ass breeder who charges absurd amount of money for shit that will go he she on ya.. sounds worth it to me... like his amazing cross of sfv ogk X Chemdog D.. like i didnt do that already... oh wait i did.. follower he is...

im gonna go look at ferrari's now... hahahaha he couldnt afford one if it drove to his pad and was sitting there engine on keys in the ignition.

its funny though as my Chemdog D doesnt herm nor does my orignal sour d cut...actually none of my chems herm on me and i run them hard. looks like its the breeder not the genetics..kinda like elite genetics hermie crap.

T

tophmaster

seems like sweerve is spreakin the truth. keep is up swerve i hear nothin but great thing about u. cop that ferrari man be stoked on this shit hahahaha

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
you all are obviously doin somethin wrong:D

aka

LOL classic rezmongrel response!! gorilla and united didn't pick up on it, aka is just jokin guys.

Sorry to hear about your garden united. I had a few rez chemdd ladies herm on me bad it suked =[.. i grew out his chemdog kush IXI or w/e and his double straw D both subpar IMO but no nanners. His Sour D "IBL" will also throw nanners on ya, atleast in my experiences... No mas rezgear for me!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

LOL classic rezmongrel response!! gorilla and united didn't pick up on it, aka is just jokin guys.

Sorry to hear about your garden united. I had a few rez chemdd ladies herm on me bad it suked =[.. i grew out his chemdog kush IXI or w/e and his double straw D both subpar IMO but no nanners. His Sour D "IBL" will also throw nanners on ya, atleast in my experiences... No mas rezgear for me!

Word, I get it now, yeah REZ's gear is whats wrong..:giggle

Yeah thanks Ape, i won't be running his gear anymore, but i do have to say that shit was coming along really nice and it is covered in crystals, but the nanner/seeds is unexceptionable.. I'm hoping some of the seeds will turn out to be somthin nice..

I have 5 seedlings of the aliendog goining so i'm hoping those will be the replacement for the chemdd, I haven't seen any problems with the aliendog yet so I got my fingers crossed. Am sure the caliconnect cru did this one the way it should be done.. :smiley_joint:

U

uwg13

lol ya Rez is a total joke. If you don't believe that he's the biggest douche ever just go to icmag and see for yourself. He just can't get an honest word out with all that crap in his mouth...

M

MIZZ ELVIS

OGRASKAL I could not agree with you more. The way Regz dog treats people on the other forum, and customers in general is utterly dispicable. He is a self richeous SOB who cant the forest for the trees .Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding, and forgiving. Something regz poochie knows nothing about. He is to busy feeding his ego to have any sense of decency and class in which the way he conducts his buisiness. Just another day in the life of the regz poochie........Ego: "The fallacy whereby a goose thinks he's a swan."

W

wantaknow

i could use ahand full of the kush seeds to filla room as i am broke

C

Cannabishop

I almost got fucked the other day myself.

I was strolling through the flower room and found a Hermie.

Son of a bitch was minutes away from popping the first pollen sac.

I moved it out of the room.

N E One know if it will seed itself and can I grow out those seeds to remove the recessive hermie gene???

Sorry if I hijacked the thread, but I posted this question somewhere else and never got an answer.

Here are some pics.

Peace,
Jimmy

Growshow 250 Medium
Growshow 251 Medium
Growshow 252 Medium
Growshow 254 Medium
Growshow 255 Medium
Growshow 257 Medium
Growshow 258 Medium
Growshow 259 Medium
Growshow 260 Medium
G

Gorrillagrower

your Straw-D hermied thats a bummer i thought it was killer im gonna pop more as soon as possible :smiley_joint:
its not your fault they hermied allot of people have the same prob with Rez the rip off artist:character0110:

Nah bro I never ran the strawberry D. I have a bro that does and he said the same as you, Its killer. But personally I haven't run it

G

Gorrillagrower

LOL classic rezmongrel response!! gorilla and united didn't pick up on it, aka is just jokin guys

Then I guess I owe AKA an apology.Didn't mean to give you a hard time. Its just that Im so god damn soured on Rez and his b/s beanz and his price gouging that when someone appears to be defending that douchebag it makes my blood just fuckin boil. So again......

My apologize AKA

GG

G

grizz

I wish I could say Rez's gear is the only ones that will herm, Its funny, I grew the chem dd when it first came out and dident have one herm issue and found a killer pheno, as far as saying all his gear will herm I have no idea as the chem dd is the only one that I have run, but belive me he isent the only breeder that has sold seeds that herm. Im not going to sit here and name names but I truely belive unless tested for afew generations there is a chance of getting herms and very very few bother testing at all before releasing there seeds, we test them at our expense.

Top Bottom