My Chemdd polinated the entire garden!

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Yes, There is a chance that you can get herms from any breeders gear...But its how the breeder treats his customers when it happens..When REZ's customers report a hermie he tells them it wasnt his fault or his gear and tells his customers that they dont know how to grow....LOL..what a peice of shit...~ogr

G

Gorrillagrower

Yes, There is a chance that you can get herms from any breeders gear...But its how the breeder treats his customers when it happens..When REZ's customers report a hermie he tells them it wasnt his fault or his gear and tells his customers that they dont know how to grow....LOL..what a peice of shit...~ogr

Couldn't have said it better myself bro. That dude has NO CONCEPT of customer relations. He's head has grown way to fuckin big. If you dont have your lips firmly planted on his ass you get nothing from that dude except a bunch of B.S

Just my humble opinion

O

ograskal

yeah i see alot of kiss asses over there trying to get on his beta list to get free seeds...Knowing damn well that dude is a peice of shit backstabbing theif....I've hated him since the scum got caught bidding on his own damn beans to bump up the price...LOL..what a peice of shit....~ogr

sour power

sour power

yeah i see alot of kiss asses over there trying to get on his beta list to get free seeds...Knowing damn well that dude is a peice of shit backstabbing theif....I've hated him since the scum got caught bidding on his own damn beans to bump up the price...LOL..what a peice of shit....~ogr

damn thats fucked up!i dont care if you have the strongest highest yeilding strain ever i would never buy from a piece of shit like that

S

smoke1sun

Whats funny is there was a thread on people winning about the prices of the bean, Different points were made for both sides of the argument. (If you take out the folks who just ride his jock, trying to get free beta seeds). But one point was you get what you pay, if you cant afford them get a job, and such, and the folks demanded that you get what you pay for. Ive never heard of people getting garden full of herms with tried and tested beans ie. ak47, Sensi Star, White widow, BD to name a few.
Now im not saying the the end product is not good, but to pay this much for beans that can and will do this. I dont understand it. You tell me i get what i pay for. But i dont wanna pay for hermies.

The beauty of it all is I have a choice.
Now i also gotta give rez credit the thread wasnt deleted by him or closed after he said his. He let it go on. Until the mods closed it.

G

Gorrillagrower

I've hated him since the scum got caught bidding on his own damn beans to bump up the price...LOL..what a peice of shit....~ogr

O shit..... Are you fuckin serious?? What a god damn quack that dude is. The almighty dollar has really fucked up his preception of reality. What wont he do??????????

G

grizz

your right raskel, cutomer relations makes all the differance, and rez isent the only one bad at it either, I have had bad expereances with H3ad, drgreenthumb(worked out). seems breeders ego"s get very hurt if You post something that doesent please them, ( your not one of them lol..) even when I posted in the krypto thread about the blue moonshine x Chemdog D Capt got a little testy but like a real man he talked with me and listened to the problem and offered to rectify the problem, I can damn sure understand why people hate rez , he can get real abrasive.

og dmc

og dmc

from what I understand that is pretty much common knowledge, I mean the bidding on his own beans part

R

Rudedude

Cannabishop, those pics look like a straight out male to me rather than a hermie, maybe there are some female flowers elsewhere on the plant but I didn't see any.

I've grown original chem, Chemdog D, doubledog and strawberry diesel. Pretty much all of them would occasionaly throw out a nanner late in flowering but none of them were what I considered a real hermie. One or two nanners late in flowering does not a hermie make, lol, if any there might be one or two seeds on the entire plant and there was never enough pollen to affect the rest of my garden. I'm not sure of Rez's genetics, I did grow Strawberry D and loved it and I had no real problem with it. Chem genetics are sensitive to stress though, a friend of mine was growing some for awhile and his ship really ain't tight and he always got alot of seed. I think that if you run a tight ship then you might get an occasional nanner but it's no biggie, I have no clue about Rez's new crosses though, those might be a different story.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
there is 2 strains from Rez that i liked and had good luck with. and that was his Strawberry Diesel very nice strain i got some f3s i want to continue inbreeding. and the SDV3 seems nice but i only grew it in crosses and it never hermied. but on its own it does throw bananas. but in the following crosses it worked out well
Purple Erkle x SDV3
Hash Plant#1 x SDV3
Blue Buddha x SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Jackie-O/SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Dragons Breath ( AK-47 x SDV3 )
Jimmie chocco x Blue Buddha/SDV3
Super Silver Haze/SDV3 x Blue Buddha/SDV3
Hells Fire/Super Silver Haze x SDV3

and i also got a cross with the SD i got some
cherry AK x Straw-D F1s i want to stabilize.
but ive had good luck with both. but i agree Rez is a thief and a pollen chucker but he got lucky with the Straw-D. and the SDV3 on its own hermies but its good in the crosses i have lots of SDV3 crosses that all produce killer bud.
my next plan is to polly my KKSC with a male Straw-D :smiley_joint:
Good luck with your projects delta buddy:) I have always been interested in the strawberry diesel. Hope ya stabilize that bitch

I almost got fucked the other day myself.

I was strolling through the flower room and found a Hermie.

Son of a bitch was minutes away from popping the first pollen sac.

I moved it out of the room.

N E One know if it will seed itself and can I grow out those seeds to remove the recessive hermie gene???

Sorry if I hijacked the thread, but I posted this question somewhere else and never got an answer.

Here are some pics.

Peace,
Jimmy

Hey bro that looks like a full blown male:) nothing hermie about that gimmick:) I am not fond of Rez or am sticking up for him I just don't think that's a hermie in my imo.

hehehe, Raskal hit it dead on tho. ya post any negative that shit gets deleted with a quickness I noticed.. Hell I just commented on Swerves F3 male stud that him and CC are up against and he banned me :giggle

:passingjoint:

GTD

C

Cannabishop

Thanx Rude, Thanx green.

I was a little surprised to find the little bugger.

The plant is 6 months old and I thought I had it sexed earlier as a female but it makes sense as I am in the third week of flowering now and it reared it's ugly little head last week.

Rather than take any chances I killed the little mofo.

Since the beans came from BCBudDepot I don't even know what it really was so it wasn't worth the nutes to keep it alive.

Thanx again for the responses,
Jimmy

G

Grandpa

I ran REZ's chem DD 6 months ago....
10 beans
2 females
both hermie'd
I wont be getting anymore of REZs gear
I wont be keeping a mother of this particular chem strain

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I rue the day regzdog a.k.a. Cockmunchinpussyasspollenchucker decided not to kill himself....there is always hope for the future.

N

Nuglover

I rue the day regzdog a.k.a. Cockmunchinpussyasspollenchucker decided not to kill himself....there is always hope for the future.

Dammit Mizz Elvis...stop sugar coating it and tell us how you really feel. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom