My Cold Turkey Diary...

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster762

Monster762

Ain't it funny how crack heroin and coke are gone in a couple days. Shows weed ain't a drug.
Yeah idk it's not going to be too bad if I fail. They will make me take classes at $100 a week out my pocket. it's just the point that I quit cold turkey. The day I was told I'd be tested. Literally didn't smoke at all after that. I really live on edge without weed. I only smoked 1to 2 tokes every 4-5 hours. Then stayed moving. They want me to take Thorazine which makes me like a zombie for anxiety. Some axis300 severe anxiety disorder is what they call my problem. But I can't take that Thorazine. It is dangerous. I have ptsd too. I stress everything. Badly. The combo is pretty bad. They think making it so I am literally unaware of anything around me is the answer. I can't live that way.

C

CannaCurious

Good job keep it going. I do weeks/months randomly where I do not smoke. I have a serious live resin collecting habit and am not going to Chalice just for the soul reason... Self control... I wish I could quit my eating habits cold turkey vs smoking. Smoking is easy compared to quitting what most people think of as "food"....

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Yeah idk it's not going to be too bad if I fail. They will make me take classes at $100 a week out my pocket. it's just the point that I quit cold turkey. The day I was told I'd be tested. Literally didn't smoke at all after that. I really live on edge without weed. I only smoked 1to 2 tokes every 4-5 hours. Then stayed moving. They want me to take Thorazine which makes me like a zombie for anxiety. Some axis300 severe anxiety disorder is what they call my problem. But I can't take that Thorazine. It is dangerous. I have ptsd too. I stress everything. Badly. The combo is pretty bad. They think making it so I am literally unaware of anything around me is the answer. I can't live that way.

Since quitting weed I've been on venlafaxine tablets which are addictive as fuck. Purely to deal with my anxiety. I literally cannot go 8 hours waking without 75mg. I mean what the fuck!!! I can't have a job and smoke weed yet it's fine to be hooked on prescription shit.

It's a sad world we live in, once I've paid my mortgage I'm doing as I please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom