my collection

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

hello everyone, new to the site and to growing. here are some pics of what i got so far. between me and my buddy. for now we got started by geting clones. i have a cpl questions on some of the strains, any info on them would be great i just cant seem to find any. or maybe i just dont know where to look lol. anyway ill shutup let me know what you think
1st pic, Blackberry #2 ( cant find any info on strain, any one know some info or grown this)
2nd pic, C purple haze
3rd pic, alloway 420
4th pic slappy (need some info)
5th pic alaskan thunder fuck
6th pic OG kush
7th pic, Jennys posion
8th pic. dirban tai x cindarella 99 (any info would be awsome)
9th pic, Purple arrow ( any info would be great)
also have but dont have pics are
Seattle Northern Lights
woody kush
well thanks for looking, all replys are welcome, im new to the sence and wanna learn more. so if you have any info or tips on these or even how it smokes pleace share, and ill keep the photos updated,

Best pics 011
Best pics 013
Best pics 024
Budddss 028
Budddss 023
Budsss 014
Best pics 027
Og week 3 019
Nenre 008
T

thc4sim

Alright mate Welcome to the Farm..

What lighting are you using?

The only strain ive grown that you got is the OG Kush,
beautiful tight sparkly nugs, it just dont yield enough, real nice herb tho!!

Look forward to seeing how you progress! :dance

U

USMCtanker

Alright mate Welcome to the Farm..

What lighting are you using?

The only strain ive grown that you got is the OG Kush,
beautiful tight sparkly nugs, it just dont yield enough, real nice herb tho!!

Look forward to seeing how you progress! :dance

so far im useing the realliy big cf really close and all around the plants. hope for christmas to upgrade lol. ya i havent smoked any of the og kush yet, never tried it, the one i have i toped and turned into a mother and have take like 5 clones off it. those are growing great. hows the high on the og kush, i heard the yeild is small but makes up for it the quality, i cant wait. i will have to say that so far the Og is becomeing one of my fav plants.

M

Maltyy

You have got a great selection of genetics USMCtanker. I have never grown the DurbanthaiC99, but I have grown the DurbanthaiC99 x Ghaze, and the stuff was the bomb. Durbanthai x C99 (DTC99 for short) is a strain produced by the infamous Brothers Grimm. Obviously the Cinderella99 is just that, while the Durban Thai comes from the Durbanthai Highflyer from the seedbank. The Durbanthai Highflyer is basically a Durban Poison crossed with a Thai. Flowering time of DTC99 should be around 70-80 days, but maybe your pheno is faster than most. Also can be stretchy.

Color me jealous of your lineup!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a good link with alot of strains. I dont know if it will help you but its a good start. Welcome here and enjoy your stay.

U

USMCtanker

thanks everyone for the info. keep it comeing lol, ill take some updated pics soon, there doing very well

H

Husbandnwife420

nice goin man grate job any innpregnated(seeded)females

Top Bottom