My Commercial Grow

• Thread starter mike miller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I think most likely your plant has already begun flowering. The problem you are most likely going to face is that your plant is currently realizing that the days are getting longer and longer. After a point, unless you are ready to harvest before this point, your plant will stop flowering and begin to re-veg. You will get some very strange growth, and your plant will continue to grow in a more shrub-like appearance. You may still have a nice healthy and large plant at this point. But by the time your plant is flowering the second time, the older bud growth may begin to die and potentially rot. If youre not carefull, you might suffer from either budrot, or buds that have dead brown calyxes inside of them. I think you will have the best success if you build something around your plants where you can deprive them of light. After the spring equinox, which is March 20th this year, the days are going to longer than 12 hours long (or the nights will be shorter than 12 hours). This is when you want to keep your plants with no less than 12 hours of darkness, and cover your plants after approx 12 hours of light. This will ensure that your plants do not re-veg, and you can harvest by or before early summer. Then you can throw some more plants out and have a second harvest in fall!

Now as to why you are intentionally growing hermies..... I think its a bad idea to begin with. You're better off killing those plants now, and starting over with some proper females, and pay attention to the length of daylight. No good farmer ignores the seasons.

lazarus718

lazarus718

What was with this :hunter: icon? What is that supposed to mean?

That icon is you trying to hit something in the dark...it means you have no idea what the hell you are doing and, yes, you do need to read up on growing mary jane. The 1st guys were laughing at YOU, not your friend bro.

2DogWalker

Thanks lollipop hilarious bro.....

I think Mike is the one joking here folks.... people really can't be that dense, can they? Cull the ignorant :)

2Dog

M

mike miller

Thanks lollipop hilarious bro.....

I think Mike is the one joking here folks.... people really can't be that dense, can they? Cull the ignorant :)

2Dog

I thought this was a place to get help, ask questions. guess I was wrong maybe? I started up a thread on another site and the same thing happened, people started insulting my friend, calling him stupid, next thing you know, everyone thought they were attacking me and "jumped on board". guess it's time to start another thread until I start hearing what I want to hear!

And here's some proof it will bud, it has already started!!!

PROOF.jpg

:confused0054::sign0005::harvest::harvest::rollj: :afroweed: :cool0041::big_boss::bong2::joint: :rauch08:

Can't wait to smoke this stuff!

lazarus718

lazarus718

I thought this was a place to get help, ask questions. guess I was wrong maybe? I started up a thread on another site and the same thing happened, people started insulting my friend, calling him stupid, next thing you know, everyone thought they were attacking me and "jumped on board". guess it's time to start another thread until I start hearing what I want to hear!

And here's some proof it will bud, it has already started!!!

PROOF.jpg

:confused0054::sign0005::harvest::harvest::rollj: :afroweed: :cool0041::big_boss::bong2::joint: :rauch08:

Can't wait to smoke this stuff!

Sorry mike...I see a ban in your near future...

S

snkrhd23

Im pretty sure mike is fucking with us. he's obviously not reading the posts and thinks taking up our time is funny. Please ban this fool.

B

BayAreasFinest

This has to be a joke, right Mike?

Putting plants out before March 30th is DUMB. I Veg my plants indoors under 24/7 light for 2-3 months, topping multiple times in 5 and 15 gal smart pots. Then throw them outside sometime before May 1st in 30 gal smart pots

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I just can't take it....12 hour of this :sun2: then 12 hours of this :indifferent0023: FOR MANY WEEKS you may get this :harvest: and if your microwave is working i'm sure you will do this :rollj:
If that MALE PLANT pollutes a neighbors ladies expect this :ridinghorse: and this :sick0010:
I hope the pictures help Mike.
FJ

marski420

marski420

Ban this mike fool for sure.. Who does shit like this honestly?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is like a stupid yummybud thread. He knows what's up. He is just messing around.

M

MediMary

Well guys, I am pretty sure Mike is having fun(or dumb as a box of rocks)
either way I laughed good and hard. LMAO

Kinda like my goodfy thread(which lots of folks thought was real:giggle),

M

MediMary

I actually thought it was pretty funny, I sorta though maybe he was serious then the picture of the male plant he posts, i busted out laughing. Humor is hard to convey over the internet though :)

I guess in a way it is sorta trollish, but hey were all stoners here right.

J

Jsän

heh yeah, i thought it might be considered "name calling" BUT

when a 500lb Gorilla tells you the facts and you ignore it..?!?!?

BS'ing for sure. ..least i hope lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom