My Commercial Grow

• Thread starter mike miller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

lmao i was in a down ass mood atill i jumped on here and was looking at this shit. hey man thanks 4 the good time. put that shit in a tent and flip it all year out there in az have a good one man later. lol lol thats funny shit o boy lol

T

trusmoker

atleast he can keep a striaght face threw all this haha its kind funny coz he knows we all think he's a twat but if he wants to play a long like a retard them let him keep post all this seeds bullshit
p.s sort u head out u daft fuck

M

mike miller

thanks for the support! looks like i have plenty to show my friend. i know who the real farmers are here! my friend are so stupid!! sometiem he piss me off cuz how dumb he is, buds getting bigger every day!!

Me = Mark Miller Fan #1
Nah, the roots smoke the best!... Don't let people tell you its the only toxic part of the plan, we all know thats bs..... :P

Personally I prefer smoking cured roots better than seeds. The seeds give me a real good buzz and they taste really good to. But they snap and pop when you smoke them. My mom yelled at me cause I burned my new pants she bought me. So now I just smoke roots leaves and stems.

Damn mike that's one dank plant, you think I could get a cut?

so wait do u want to sell your seeds when theyre ready??? i think it would be tight mike, make some seeds and sell them and tell everyone here about it f all the haters.

Hell yeah! Start up a seed Co. You could be the next OG Raskal. Those beans will sell out here at the Farm in no time.
I wish I could get my hands on those for sure. Look's like a 3# pound cola you have in that pic. That is some serious Dank you are holding!
I vote pic of the month.

thanks man!

congrats mike, what will you call ur seed co??

mike miller's sensimilla seeds

Mike,
Dont sweat the haters, There just but hurt cuz you got the fire and the skills!!
Your weeds looking dank as fuk, I got a whole room of them that look just like yours. We got so lucky bro! I took 500 cuts off them for the collective, there selling like hotcakes. Hold onto that cut tight bro! I bet your pm box is blowing up!

Props on puttin in work bro!

View attachment 131846

:sign0005: :sign0005: :sign0005:

:harvest: :harvest: :harvest:

Mike Miller you won't be here tomorrow.

:confused0054: what was that?

dextr0

dextr0

Wait what happened to chick with dicks...that was kinda catchy.

deadcat

deadcat

uh... sensimilla means seedless bud, if you are growing hermie seeds they will NOT be sensimilla because they will have seeds. Terrible name bro, lol.

S

snkrhd23

mike miller's sensimilla seeds

hey wait a minute mike has just started a seed selling business and wants to sell seeds isnt that against farm rules, LOGIC??

J

Jsän

G.o.D damn! (heh) i never thought i would say this but, that is one fine looking dude.

healthiest male i have ever seen. props.

Latest posts

Top Bottom