my corner of the net:)

• Thread starter toxichippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
toxichippie

toxichippie

welcome to the most toxic corner of the net!

ill be using this thread to post pics and info about my garden. i dont feed at all in veg. Im all organic. this is my first seed run in awhile...really love popping beans!!! ill be doing clone and seed runs...stick with the proven winners and pheno hunt for a few more:) im focusing on and hunting for strains that will help MS patients(myself and others included) with shakeyness and motorskill problems...if you know of a good one let me know:)

my strains:
OG squared- loompa
chem4og- cali connect
mixed pack- cali connect
third dimension- TGA
ECSD- clone only

soil, nutes lighting etc etc:
happy frog with 1/3 perlite and added lime
roots excelurator
calmag
sweet
zeus juice
home brewed tea for flowering
two 1k digital

right now in the flower room i have chem4og, mixed pack, third dimension are from seed and are in 15(1 in each) and 45 (2 in each) gallon tubs. they have been tied down to help with the stretch and to increase yield. the ecsd are in 1 gallon bags. the lights will all be flipped this weekend. all will go 10 weeks with the exception of the 3D.

the OG squared just broke the ground a couple of days ago and will be flowered out next run.

Ill have pics up in a few hours once im done watering.

toxichippie

toxichippie

heres a few pics from about a week ago before being tied down.
Chem4og 1
Chem4og 2
Chem4og 3
Chem4og 4
Ecsd

1-4 chem4og
5 ecsd

toxichippie

toxichippie

and a few more..

Mixed pack 1
Mixed pack 2
Mixed pack 3
3D

1-3 cali connect mixed pack
4 third dimension

toxichippie

toxichippie

heres my loompas OG squared seedlings. i popped 25. outta the 25 24 made it. the one who didnt was because of a hard shell. they all germed and broke ground very quickly. cant wait to see how these turn out:)

more pics to come tonite:)
51212 001
51212 002
51212 003
51212 004

toxichippie

toxichippie

i had quite the pH swing(5.7!!!) on the chem4og, mixed pack and 3d...as you can tell. i got a bad batch of happy frog. fox farm isnt the same goodness in the east as in the west. needless to say ill never use fox farm soil again(unless im on the west coast). ill be switching to roots organics for my next run.

toxichippie

toxichippie

thought i would add a few shots that i took tonite. im 3 days into flowering. everything appears to have bounced back from the swing. the ecsd were 14-17 inches when flipped and are in 5 gallon bags. the 3d were both 24 inches when flipped. my chem4og's were 20-28 inches when flipped and the mixed pack was anywhere from 18-29 inches when flipped. the mixed pack,the chem4og's and third dimension are in 15-45 gallon tubs tied down.

i havent fed anything but calmag up to this point. tomorrow i will water with zeus juice at 1 tsp per gallon and starting feeding with tea the next watering.

pic 1- third dimension
pic 2- chem4og
pic 3-ecsd
pics 4-6- mixed pack
pic 7- mixed pack left chem4og right

3d
Chem4og 1
Ecsd 2
Mixed pack 1
Mixed pack 2
Mixed pack 4
Mixed pack chem4og