my current search for a lady.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
So I have 4 to 5 weeks left on my 1st plant in my rotation. Im still fairly new to growing and am using FF on the suggested feeding schedule. Once a week i brew them a pretty simple tea.

2 gallons h2o
1 tablespoon guano...0-5-0 npk
1 half cup EWC
1 tablespoon black strap molasses
1 teaspoon bone meal
I let this go 48 hours till i got the suds then i add 1 gallon of H2o to dilute it a bit.

So at this point i am wondering what can i add/change/leave out to really fatten this biotch up?

I have done a ton of research and i understand that most of this is trial and error and what works best for each garden. I know there are a lot of products out there but i really cant afford to try them all and see what works best. If anyone has any tips or advice i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
a few pics as of today...left the light a bit to close and got a little sun burn but nothing to terrible.

weeds_209.jpg
weeds_213.jpg
weeds_212.jpg
weeds_210.jpg
weeds_211.jpg
weeds_215.jpg
weeds_216.jpg

jagle

jagle

gorgeous man, your growing well, next 2-4 weeks now those will explode and grow huge

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
thanks brutha...are you using any kind of bloom booster or anything in those last few weeks?

jagle

jagle

canna flores, pk 13/14 and molasses, ive just been using water with a drop of pk13/14 this week, gonna switch to just water for next week, week 8 till i chop

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
canna flores, pk 13/14 and molasses, ive just been using water with a drop of pk13/14 this week, gonna switch to just water for next week, week 8 till i chop

I will pick some of that up and try it out. You must be so happy its almost chopping time. How long do you plan on curing? Im gonna do my best to cure for a month but my stonerness will most likely have me burning it two weeks into the cure.

jagle

jagle

I will pick some of that up and try it out. You must be so happy its almost chopping time. How long do you plan on curing? Im gonna do my best to cure for a month but my stonerness will most likely have me burning it two weeks into the cure.

well the smaller popcorn i think ill have to sample, but im gonna try cure for two weeks before i really smoke it up

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
this wait is going to be agonizing..lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
with some photo lighting today..i still suck but its getting better.

weeds_219.jpg
weeds_220.jpg
weeds_217.jpg
Playing

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
anyone have a guess as to what this lady is?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Well im on my last week of feeding then i will start the flush. Not sure on my timing here since i have no clue of what i have. If anyone has opinions please chime in. anywho enough blah blah....here's some pics..

weeds_227.jpg
weeds_230.jpg
weeds_229.jpg
weeds_241.jpg
weeds_238.jpg
weeds_231.jpg
weeds_236.jpg

OH and my durban bean i found in my last bag from the local pot shop popped it's head up today..:)
weeds_223.jpg

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
The first week of august will be 8 weeks of flower. I was assuming because of the amount of red hair. How much longer do you think i should let er ride?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you used a loupe?

Yeah but its only 30x so with my shitty eyesight i cant really see the trichs. guess i need a stronger loupe. been meaning to get one just havent..lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
well hell i cant beat that. my procrastination is really getting out of hand..lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Well someone had a little surprise for me today..bitch.
weeds_247.jpg

Im not sure if this is just poor genetics,herme or pollen hitch hiked in on my clothes. I know there are a lot of grows in my neighborhood so im assuming thats whats happened. No biggie i dont mind a few seeds but i will have to try to narrow down the cause of this and try to avoid it in the future. Im actually kind of happy as this is my first plant to ever give me any beans. It will be fun to grow them out and see what sort of a red headed step child i have.

jagle

jagle

eh just looks like one, ive got a few too, isolated seeds in my plants, i aint to worried i know the cause is now long dead

Top Bottom