my current search for a lady.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks brutha..ive been having almost as much fun taking the pics as i have growing the plants.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Well they kicked me out of my bedroom. closet got way to small.
Got the HPS up and running today. Now to figure out the most efficient way to use this with no hood.. 95 degrees outside today and i had no problems keeping the heat in check so im pretty happy about that.
weeds_186.jpg
weeds_192.jpg

jagle

jagle

looking nice, use the cfl's tho for supplementing light, but the plants are looking great

couple of oz's there

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I was planning on it. Wore myself out today cleaning out the room and making space for them. I will add those hopefully monyana. Oh and i gotta buy some darker sun glasses cause my head is pounding from being by that light all day.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
note to self...dont veg so long moron.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I dont know why the camera was so blurry today..user error i assume..

anyhow..

weeds_207.jpg
weeds_206.jpg
weeds_202.jpg
weeds_201.jpg
weeds_200.jpg

jagle

jagle

more shots of main colas or wahtever, give us shots of the whole bud man

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I will do that in the morning when they wake up. I was just so happy to finally see some colors in those hairs i had to share.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
week 5 and they are drinking like college kids. I have been giving them lots of poop soup with a little extra guano.

jagle

jagle

wow so what 2 weeks behind me, i noticed the biggest increase in buds week 5,6 and now its kinda evened off i think.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im pretty sure we are withing 2 or 3 weeks of eachother. Im hoping they fatten up in the next two weeks. I will start flushing in 3 weeks maybe..still not sure

jagle

jagle

Im pretty sure we are withing 2 or 3 weeks of eachother. Im hoping they fatten up in the next two weeks. I will start flushing in 3 weeks maybe..still not sure

how longs the strain supposed to take, go till 1 week before the strain says its done, flush then for that last week, and whatever amount of days you let it run past that then you can flush and let the soil go very dry before cutting

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Its bag seed so i have no idea on what strain it even is. Im planning on watching the trics and red hairs. Next round for sure im going with a known strain to get rid of the guess work.

jagle

jagle

in taht case ya, give em two weeks and we can decide from there wether to start flushing or whats the story

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im thinking since they are turning red already that 8 or 9 weeks should be full term. but its still a guess right now. I will post lots of pics over the next few weeks for help. maybe next time they wont be so blurry.

jagle

jagle

na there grand pics, im surprised mine are so good, just a cheap 10megapixel casio yoke

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I think mine has been dropped one to many times..seems to not focus right anymore. Time for a new one i guess.

Top Bottom