My dream build

• Thread starter mello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mello

mello

damn yall aint futkin around nice show any idea of what strains your going to run up in there ? With all the AC you have the AA WINGS WOULD ROCK IT but you could just go vert no hoods and save some doe just a thought you obviously know what your doing .

First room will be split between 2 Wifi pheno's, the second will be split between God's Gift and U-Dub. We currently have a variety of Alien, Top Dawg, and OGR testers running so hopefully we'll have selected keepers by the time it's time to fill the third room.

Cheers.

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Definitley go with the adjust-a-wings... they are very easy to refine and the reflection is ridiculous, you just can't get any better

I've got 18 medium adjust-a-wings with 600 watt bulbs and I've never seen any hoods look brighter, hands down... I've also used the Large size with 1000 watts and its equally as incredible

skuzz99

skuzz99

fukn awesome bro!! ur hard work is gunna pay off big time! :cool:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ceilings will be ten feet high so they're too high for most outlets. Will have both 120 and 240 throughout.

Agreed on the XXXL's. Though according to this: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/a-comparison-of-hid-reflectors.44545/ there are better options out there. Still undecided what we'll be using. The Luxor's have great reviews, but they're fucking 2 feet tall which may be a problem. The Growlite OG's are a similar design, but only 12 inches tall I believe.... Only downside to the Growlite's are the dimensions that seem a little small and I'd be worried about the light spread.

Decisions, decisions....

Well, after reading that it almost seems the Blockbusters may be the way to go. They make a non air-cooled Blockbuster as well, its a bit less expensive that the air -cooled versions. I am actually a bit surprised to see the Raptors beating the Magnums, but I guess that's just how that goes. Good luck on your decision.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

How's the reflectivity of FRP? I've always used panda paper but was thinking I'd go with Reflectix as per someone else's recommendation. Any opinions on which is better?

Just thinking about this, why use Panda film or Reflectix? Painting the walls with a flat white paint should offer more than sufficient reflection.

mello

mello

Definitley go with the adjust-a-wings... they are very easy to refine and the reflection is ridiculous, you just can't get any better

I've got 18 medium adjust-a-wings with 600 watt bulbs and I've never seen any hoods look brighter, hands down... I've also used the Large size with 1000 watts and its equally as incredible

Woooord. Honestly, I've been leaning towards A wings from the get go. Til I heard about luxors. A wings just seem so easy to work with and everyone seems to be happy with them. Luxor's on the other hand seem like a pain in the ass. And there's the price difference...

Hilltop, would you suggest the medium or large A wings for this scenario?

joehank

joehank

if your going to paint, I would get paint from sherwin-williams or another paint co. They can mix in some anti-mold and fungus stuff. And you probably know this, make sure to keep sheetrock about an inch off the floor so it won't get soaked incase of any flooding or leaks

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Woooord. Honestly, I've been leaning towards A wings from the get go. Til I heard about luxors. A wings just seem so easy to work with and everyone seems to be happy with them. Luxor's on the other hand seem like a pain in the ass. And there's the price difference...

Hilltop, would you suggest the medium or large A wings for this scenario?
If your using 1000s I would go with the large reflectors... the only reason I would use mediums with 100s is if I was doing 3 1000s per 4x8

Top Bottom