My Dream Cross. Whats yours?

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Man if only i can get ahold of some acapulco gold! Is it still around these days? I bought some at a dispensary but to me it looked smelled and smoke like a mid grade OG. 15/g

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
(fire og x the white) x sour diesel

And take that and cross it with a select pheno of

Master kush x blackberry kush(clone only)

I would call it "Berry Sour Kush" :)
Its been done....:ninja

S

Sea Of Green

black nygerain thunderfuck & what ever africa finest sativa is.
I hear ya on that one. But what is that African super-sativa? Regardless, whatever that cross is, is my choice too.

I've seen evidence of a couple possible sources existing for it. There's the supposed black strain that you speak of being one of them. The other is still a mystery to me. I do think I might know how to find it though. Check this out...

I watched a video documentary once which described a certain "magic powder" that was used by African Zulu witch doctors to inspire ferocity in battle for those who consumed it. The route of consumption was a large pinch inhaled deeply through both nostrils. It's effects were quick-acting and long-lasting. It would turn an ordinary man or warrior into a raging, maniacal, blood-thirsty, killing machine. Who would continue to savagely fight until literally hacked to pieces by the enemy. Other notable effects were "blood red, crazy looking eyes"/severely bloodshot and glassy eyes(sound familiar). They were able to obtain a fresh sample of the powderized material alleged to be the stuff. When they had it analyzed it contained 97% THC, with no other cannabanoids present. The other 3% was unidentifiable, most likely residual plant matter of some sort.

So what sativa strain do those Zulu witch doctors be getting their 97% THC kief from? Because that's gotta be some serious shit! Maybe it is that black shit, who knows?

B

Biggestpothead

How about Malawi gold x Colombian gold x chocolate Thai

audius

audius

I hear ya on that one. But what is that African super-sativa? Regardless, whatever that cross is, is my choice too.

I've seen evidence of a couple possible sources existing for it. There's the supposed black strain that you speak of being one of them. The other is still a mystery to me. I do think I might know how to find it though. Check this out...

I watched a video documentary once which described a certain "magic powder" that was used by African Zulu witch doctors to inspire ferocity in battle for those who consumed it. The route of consumption was a large pinch inhaled deeply through both nostrils. It's effects were quick-acting and long-lasting. It would turn an ordinary man or warrior into a raging, maniacal, blood-thirsty, killing machine. Who would continue to savagely fight until literally hacked to pieces by the enemy. Other notable effects were "blood red, crazy looking eyes"/severely bloodshot and glassy eyes(sound familiar). They were able to obtain a fresh sample of the powderized material alleged to be the stuff. When they had it analyzed it contained 97% THC, with no other cannabanoids present. The other 3% was unidentifiable, most likely residual plant matter of some sort.

So what sativa strain do those Zulu witch doctors be getting their 97% THC kief from? Because that's gotta be some serious shit! Maybe it is that black shit, who knows?

i seen the black nigerain thunderfuck in some holland seed bank cat a loooooong time ago, the name alone was what got my attetion but ya,they got to have some badass stuff in the bush.

T

T1420

HMM... Pre 98 Bubba X Himalayan Watermelon Hash plant..... Bubba's size and yield would be improved to tree size, or The White X Panama Pink.... The Buzz from the white infused into the flavor and size of the Panama, they're not SUPER crosses, just would stretch the bubba nugs a little, the watermelon HP produces node after node after node truly the longest buds I ever seen, whereas the Panama strains are a fav of mine along with the White. Got pics of big White plants and Bubba kush super bush plants in my gallery, but its just never good enough no matter how she ends up... guess I got weed fever!!! Or just truly love what I do, and wish to growthe ultimate plant find the ULTIMATE seed.

I

ibTheMan

Im not sure if weed can get any better, but My SK#6(worlds best weed) x any other Fuely/Diesely plant that makes huge buds, Like that WiFi x Sour D cross.

B

Biggestpothead

Im not sure if weed can get any better, but My SK#6(worlds best weed) x any other Fuely/Diesely plant that makes huge buds, Like that WiFi x Sour D cross.

Is that sour k? Seed? Clone?

The dispensary hb I had sucked but I heard Good things about it

S

Sea Of Green

i seen the black nigerain thunderfuck in some holland seed bank cat a loooooong time ago, the name alone was what got my attetion but ya,they got to have some badass stuff in the bush.
Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing something called The Black in a seed catalog quite awhile back too. As a matter of fact, I may still have that somewhere. I'll have to take a look around for it.

Also, there's what was/is called Black Magic African. I just read about it recently.

Black Magic African

This herb is the strongest ever. Although I have only smoked the Black Magic a very limited number of times, and I've never had more than a joint of my own, I feel it needs mention. I did once get to see a bag of this herb that belonged to someone else. It looked like rotted, black leaf, some leaves intact but crumpled, plus a powdery black shake. It had no particular odor other than sweet spicy moldy hay, and rolled best into thin pinjoints.

The smoke was slightly harsh, but with a very deep, rich flavor. I also recall that it produced lots of white smoke. Anyhow, this stuff was dangerous! I often questioned if it was truly pure herb. I have, however, sampled the same product from different sources at different times, all with the same story.

It was equatorial Black African, the supposed herb of some tribe, Pygmy group, or another equally incredible origin! It was likely an indigenous Central African herb. One pinjoint between three or four people was more than adequate. This was truly the most devastating and consciously inebriating herb I have ever smoked.

I do not recall ever passing out or losing consciousness, but I did have to let go in order to come back . This stuff alone could cause one to reach 3.5 pluses on the Shulgin psychedelic rating scale!

I never was able to acquire seeds from the Black African, though I have tried. It is one of the few indigenous strains that I am interested in working with.

But Topdawg's Nigerian Black is definitely not black, nor 100% Nigerian.

EDIT: Just found The Black. It's not African either.
http://i173.invalid.com/albums/w66/MrGeniusA/TheBlackVISC.jpg
The Black

Genetics: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
Flowering Time: Indoors: 7-8 weeks / Outdoors: Early October

The Black is an incredible indica not for the light-of-heart, thats dates back to the late 1980`s in California and on Vancouver Island. This medication is guaranteed to sooth and produce, with crystal coated fan leaves that turn from dark purple to black during flowering. With an instantaneous high and a soothing narcotic nature, The Black makes for a very beneficial night time herb.

JH420

JH420

I consider Raskal's FireBubba to be a dream cross...I have a couple phenos I dream of crossing with some Sour D, I think it could work out pretty good.

Jeezer

Jeezer

O yes fire bubba has always been on my list and ive been waiting for a Fire master cross if it hasnt happened yet

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

purple bubblegum (urkle x 97 bubblegum) x fire og
purple bubblegum (urkle x 97 bubblegum) x purple snowman (purple elephant x Chemdog sour diesel aka snowman)

S

Sea Of Green

What is white stardawg? The white x sensi star x Chemdog?
Something just caught my attention that makes me wonder that now too. WTF is it and even more importantly, is it the same as White Dog? Because I need to know where to get ahold of more info on that strain ASAP. Like where do I get seeds for it yesterday. Why all the fuss?

Umm...the lab results speak for themselves.
White Dog

Calculated Active Cannabinoids

CBD: 0.74%
CBN: 0.24%
THC: 29.21%
CBC: 0%
THCV: 0%

Total Active Cannabinoids: 30.18%

Holy Mother Of God Christ Almighty Halleluja Amen!!!

That's officially documented 29.21% THC!!!
:spacecraft:

S

SwollenCalyx

my stabilized hindu kush x blackberry (blue x black afghan) crossed to cherry pie (clone-only). same male x'd to girl scout cookies clone, larry og, plushberry and white fire og.
heri x white fire og when i get space :)

johnursery

johnursery

SMCG x burmese, SMCG x bubblegum, SMCG x Strawberry Cough, SMCG x durban, SMCG x (Haze x NL#5), SMCG x satori, SMCG x hindu kush, SMCG x cambodian, SMCG x AG, SMCG x NL#5, SMCG x Himalayan, SMCG x Paki18 i think you guys get the idea, im in love with a colombian gold but i need to find its perfect mate already made some SMCG x Super Skunk but havent been able to test run it yet

Top Bottom