my first clf dr60 secret jarden grow

• Thread starter doctor thc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doctor thc

alright guys im a first time grower and long time smoker so i kind of no my shit i hope lol well things look good to me so far i have been given my babys 24 hour lights for the fist 2 weeks then cut down to 19 20 for the 3rd and 4th week then will switch to 12 on 12 off 5th week to start flowering here some pics any info and critisisum welcome but dont get cocky as i bite lol only kidden but hey any posts are welcome just take to mind i am from uk and a first timer just be honest an let me know what yas think thanks.

fuck sake how you put pics up ppl fuck i realy am a total knob at this computer
shit lol

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

alright guys im a first time grower and long time smoker so i kind of no my shit i hope lol well things look good to me so far i have been given my babys 24 hour lights for the fist 2 weeks then cut down to 19 20 for the 3rd and 4th week then will switch to 12 on 12 off 5th week to start flowering here some pics any info and critisisum welcome but dont get cocky as i bite lol only kidden but hey any posts are welcome just take to mind i am from uk and a first timer just be honest an let me know what yas think thanks.

fuck sake how you put pics up ppl fuck i realy am a total knob at this computer
shit lol
when you post or qoute like this there is a little paper clip in the center top next to the smily face that allows attachments pics jpegs
hopefully that helps good luck with your tent
DGD

Top Bottom