My First Cree Xpe Led Growing

• Thread starter Growbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growbigbud

Hello guys! I just started my second journal, the first was abandoned cause I left a friend to take care of my babies while I was in vacation and it was tragic. They are under control now but I think is better to start fresh.

I'm growing 4 AutoMazar from Dutch Passion unde a 400w LED.CREE CX LED 9 Panel Ecosunlite.comLed was bought from China.
I am using 15L airpots ( wanted to use fabric but they sent me 11L instead of 15 so I had some airpots around)
Food from Advanced Nutrients.
Soil Plagron Light Mix

I germinated 4 seeds, 2 didn't wanna come out of the soil so I switch 'em with 2 new ones :>
My first cree xpe led growing 3
My first cree xpe led growing 2
My first cree xpe led growing 4
My first cree xpe led growing
My first cree xpe led growing 5
My first cree xpe led growing 6
My first cree xpe led growing 7

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hello guys! I just started my second journal, the first was abandoned cause I left a friend to take care of my babies while I was in vacation and it was tragic. They are under control now but I think is better to start fresh.

I'm growing 4 AutoMazar from Dutch Passion unde a 400w LED.CREE CX LED 9 Panel Ecosunlite.comLed was bought from China.
I am using 15L airpots ( wanted to use fabric but they sent me 11L instead of 15 so I had some airpots around)
Food from Advanced Nutrients.
Soil Plagron Light Mix

I germinated 4 seeds, 2 didn't wanna come out of the soil so I switch 'em with 2 new ones :>View attachment 548923 View attachment 548922 View attachment 548924 View attachment 548921 View attachment 548925 View attachment 548926 View attachment 548927
Put some pics of panel up?how much cost dude?

G

Growbigbud

ecosunlite.com CREE CX LED 9 . USD 359 Including the shipping .
20151024 160627

G

Growbigbud

There mostly bridgelux chips,few Cree added?
No ,they are cree xpe 3W LED chips . They sent me their chips pics . These are their led chips pic .
They claim that if they are not cree led chips from CREE , they will refund and we also keep the light .
CREE LED02
CREE LED03

G

Growbigbud

I am happy with my first CREE 270W actual power LED and plan to buy another one

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've just been on the ecosynlight link.happened to notice your same area 51 panel there too.with the same big plant.you work for this company,and you think were stupid and won't even notice.if the panel is any good,why you keep using the A51 panel also.?bogus...

Top Bottom