• Tagged users None
G

Growbigbud

20160919 084125
20160917 070224
20160919 084125

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

nice grow, and great care and production of those ladies. lights seem to work great too. Lots of nugz I see. peace

keiksweat

keiksweat

are you still using the area 51 fixture,along side the one your advertising?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Save your cash,go straight to area 51.thats the back bone light source in that tent.you keep saying I'm happy with my ecosunlight 270w panel.but your using 2-3 of them,and a tried and tested a51 panel.use the one eco panel on its own,stop trying to pull the wool over the eyes of novice led growers.one 270w panel alone.will not produce like that...full stop...

G

Growbigbud

Save your cash,go straight to area 51.thats the back bone light source in that tent.you keep saying I'm happy with my ecosunlight 270w panel.but your using 2-3 of them,and a tried and tested a51 panel.use the one eco panel on its own,stop trying to pull the wool over the eyes of novice led growers.one 270w panel alone.will not produce like that...full stop...
You have ecosunlite 270W LED grow panel ?? share your unit with us if possible

keiksweat

keiksweat

You have ecosunlite 270W LED grow panel ?? share your unit with us if possible
I don't have one.i don't like how you keep saying using eco...270w..then showing that big plant,when your not only using more than one eco panel,but added a area 51 panel too.thats pulling the wool over the eyes of un suspecting novice growers.whom may definitely be miss led by what your saying,and that picture.if your gonna advertise,say how many,of what panels your growing with,and how many true watts used in total to grow said plant.
Don't just keep throwing 277w,and a brand name out there.were are you?
China by any chance?

Top Bottom